Stunned

THIS CHRISTMAS

The second day

"Thank you, Ms. Park." Thanked Jiyeon when she received the payment slip from the university financial staff. Then, Jiyeon walked out from the administration room and then go to her locker to take some of her books.

After Jiyeon closed the locker, she call Iu while walking to the park where Jongki is waiting for here there.

"Iu-ya, where are you? I just paid the administration fee. Oh, so you did not go to college? I also don’t have any schedule today. So after this I'm going straight home."

Jiyeon suddenly remember something that make her can teasing her cute bestfriend. "Iu-ya, if you hear what I'm saying after this, you would be very regreating your decision to not went into college today."

Iu doubt what just Jiyeon said on the phone. "Ya, don’t you believe me? I’m really serious this time. You know what, Jongki Oppa is here!"

Suddenly Iu scream on the phone that make Jiyeon verry shocked. She even accidentally dropped his cell phone because she was so shocked becaus of Iu’s scream before until the batterai is out and make that phone off.

"Aigoo, my cell phone! If this phone is damaged, that girl should replace it with the new model!” said Jiyeon annoyed as she took he cellphone. But suddenly...

“WATCH OUT!"

Jiyeon surprised when someone shouts with his skateboard that was sliding without direction to Jiyeon that still standing in the middle of the hallway. And before Jiyeon realize, someone hug her and pull her on the side of the hallway. While Jiyeon can hear a very loud crash from the skateboard rider who seemed to hit a garbage’s cane box, making everyone in the hallway straight up and help him and make make the hallway is empty and there's only Jiyeon and her savior.

"Are you okay?" Asked that person that still hugging Jiyeon..

Slowly, Jiyeon looked up with her shocked face. And when she look at the person that hugging her, she’s stunned. Make that guy look at her a little bit worried.

“Are you hurt? Do you feel a pain somewhere?” ask him to the stunned Jiyeon.

But Jiyeon can’t focus on his question. She still bussy admiring her savior handsome face. He is a handsome guy with a gentle smile but also shown a little bit of bad boy charisma. His eyes is sharp and cold, but when he looked at Jiyeon, his eyes turn into a warm and beautiful curve like a rainbow. Suddenly, Jiyeon accidentally dropped all of her books and hit her feet make Jiyeon screaming in pain.

"Omo, are you alright?" asked him when he heard Jiyeon screaming and look at Jiyeon foot worried. Jiyeon can only shook her head, touching her ached feet.

"Here, let me see." He kneel on one knee to check Jiyeon foot. Carefully, he took off Jiyeon’s shoes. Afraid of hurting Jiyeon’s feet more.

"It looks like it will have a bruises. If you've get home, quickly use warm water to compress it. It’s going to help a little." Said him as he put back Jiyeon’s shoes on her foot.

“Eo... gomawoyo.” Said Jiyeon shuttered.

He then stand up and look at Jiyeon that are still nervous.

"Go home and compress your foot. Be more careful next time. Maybe you will not be as lucky as today." The man said as he leaned closer his face on Jiyeon’s with a very sweet and adorable smile. Makes Jiyeon’s heart beat five times faster than before.

"E.. Eo. Gomawoyo..." said Jiyeon, repeating the same answer as before, but she hold the sentence to ask Myungsoo name indirectly.

"Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. But you can call Myungsoo Oppa."

Jiyeon looked at him confused. "How do you know if I’m your junior?"

Myungsoo smiled again and patted the head Jiyeon twice.

"I'm your class leader when there is a new student orientation. And I even know your name, Jiyeon-a." Jiyeon startled and her face start to blushed when she heard Myungsoo called her Jiyeon-a. Myungsoo laugh and smile at Jiyeon for the last time.

“I’ll see you around, Jiyeon-a.” said Myungsoo and left Jiyeon who could only stunned at her position because of nervous, happy, and also embarrassed because of him.

-0-

Jongki is waiting for Jiyeon in the park bench while playing with his own cell phone. Jiyeon asked him to accompany her to take care of something on campus. Since he has nothing to do in the house, so he agreed and accompany Jiyeon here.

Not so long, Jongki realize someone sitting next to them. He then turned his head to check the person and instantly stunned.

A girl with her shoulder-length black hair and a long and sweet black dress sitting next to him while reading a paper bundle which seems like a scenario. Jongki gulp twice because of nervousness and make him getting shy, even without her attention.

Suddenly a keychain from her purse fall to the ground. Jongki look at her that still so concentrate to her paper and make her didn’t realize what just fell of from her purse. So, Jongki hastily took the keychain. He gather his courage to call her and finally he start to opening his mouth.

"Jeogiyo..."

The girl turned around when he heard Jongki’s voice.

"Ne," asked her really polite. Jongki handed the keychain to that girl.

"This is yours, right? It fallen to ground before." Said Jongki. The girl immediately realize that the keychain in her purse was missing and the one on Jongki’s hand must be her. She take the keychain and looks so relieved.

"Ah, thank goodness it’s not lost. Thank you so much." She smiled very sweet to Jongki make him instantly fall in love with her ​​smile.

"You're welcome. Jeogiyo...”

"Yes," asked the girl again.

"May I know your name, agashi?" Ask Jongki and make her smil for the second time. She then hold out his hand to Jongki.

"Moon Chaewoon." Said Chaewoon. Jongki receive Chaewoon’s handshake.

“I’m Kwon Joongki. Pleased to meet you, Chaewoon-ssi." Said Jongki make Chaewoon re-develop a cheery smile, and make Jongki infected with her smile and allowed him to also smiling.

Suddenly the phone ring broke the silence. Chaewoon immediately take her phone when she realizing that it was her cell phone’s ringing.

After finding his cell phone, Chaewoon press the green button and put the phone to her ear. Jongki pretend to look around but also re-straining his ears to hear Chaewoon’s conversation on the phone secretly.

"Yeoboseyo? Yes, it's me. Oh, now? Okay, I’ll be right there in a minute." Chaewoon hung up and started to gather all of her things. Jongki look at the girl quietly. She stood up and about to leave the park. However, before she leave, Chaewoon look at Jongki .

"Jeogi..."

"Ah, ne?" Asked Jongki.

"Once again thank you for your help, Jongki-ssi." Chaewoon pointed to the key holder to Jongki. Jongki smiled and nodded his head.

“Don’t mention it.”

"Okay. I need go first. See you," Said Chaewoon and leave Jongki. But when she already at the hallway, she turned around and smile at Jongki. He reply Chaewoon’s smile and let her blend in with the students crowd after that.

When he was still looking at the empty hallway, Jiyeon come to him and shocked him.

"Oppa!" surprise Jiyeon make Jongki startled because of shocked.

"Ya! What are you doing, Jiyeon-a?" Jongki softly twisted Jiyeon’s ear who already sat next to him.

"What did you look at, oppa?" Said Jiyeon on Jongki. Jongki shook his head directly. Suddenly Jongki realize something. Jiyeon is one of the students at this university. She maybe know Chaewoon, right?

"Jiyeonnie,"

"Eo?"

"My cute little Yeonnie...”

Jiyeon look at her oppa with a curious look. “Waegurae? You must be want something from me, right oppa?”

Jongki give her sister his wide smile. “Exactly. I just want to ask you something.”

“What?” ask Jiyeon clodly.

“Do you know Moon Chaewoon?" ask Jongki make Jiyeon look at him immediately.

“Moon Chaewoon? She is my sunbae in the theater department, oppa." Said Jiyeon makes Jongki suddenly remembering what was on hand her hand that he thought must be a scenario, and he’s right. Jongki’s smile getting wider.

“What happened to you, oppa? Omo... you look so scary!” said Jiyeon.

"Is she already had a boyfriend?"

Suddenly Jiyeon realize there must be something fishy behind all of Jongki’s question to her. She point at Jongki and look at him immediately. "Oppa, is there something between you and Chaewoon Unnie? Tell me that you not flirted with her, right? Tell me that you not going to embarased me to Chaewoon Unnie with your lame flirting style, right?"

“Ya, Kwon Jiyeon! Watch your word.” Said Jongki to Jiyeon immediately. “I only met her just now. Beside, i’m her superhero, you know."Answer Jongki make Jiyeon randomly remember about her superhero, Myungsoo.

“Ya, answer me! Is she already had a boyfriend, Jiyeon-a?”

"So what if she already had a boyfriend? What do you want to do?”

Jongki’s face look a little bit disaponted. Make Jiyeon hold her laugh and continue to teasing her oppa. “You know, Chaewoon Unnie is a diva in the theater department. All of the male student like her. But she never accept anybody because of her high standar. So, it’s very difficult for you to get to know her, oppa. Especially about building a relationship." Answer Jiyeon with her sorry face. Jongki look at her sister annoyed.

“I... i don’t want to buil a relationship with... with her. I... i just... i just ask her randomly, paboya. I never likes....”

"I can give you his phone number." Said Jiyeon suddenly make Jongki look at her confused but happy in the same time.

“You said that she’s hard to get? You said that she has a high standart? Don’t try to make fun of me, Jiyeon-a.”

“I just said that she has a high standar and really hard to get, not impossible to get. I like Chaewoon Unnie, and we’re close. I’m going to be happy if she’s become my sister-in-law.”

"Jinjja? Are you serious?" Asked Jongki. Jiyeon nodded his head with a huge grin on her face. She pull her phone from her pocket then shows the name of Moon Chaewoon that written on  the phone’s contact list. When Jongki about to take the phone out of her hand, Jiyeon hide her cellphone on her back straight away. She give a meaningfull stare to Jongki make her oppa understood immediately.

"Do you want to eat ice cream before we going home, my beautiful baby sister, Jiyeonnie?" ask him full of affection.

“Assa!!!”

-0-

"Noona, finally you bake a cake." Said Jinwoon while eating Soyeon and Hyomin’s handmade cupcakes. Actually it’s Soyeon. Hyomin just help her a little bit because she can’t cook. Since her mother is out to grocery store with Jihoon, so Soyeon have a charged to make some cakes to be distributed to their relatives like their Christmas tradition.

“Jinwooni, can you deliver the cake to the house Choi Ahjussi?" said Soyeon as she packed a chocolate cake in the box and push it in front of Jinwoon.

"Choi Ahjussi?"asked Jinwoon, look so scared.

“Eo. He’s appa’s bestfriend.” Said Hyomin make Jinwoon shoke his head immediately.

"Ani, ani! He’s scary!”

“He’s not scary. Since he’s an army with Appa, he become a strict person, just like Appa. Besides, you can meet someone there." Said Hyomin answered questions with a smile teasing her brother.

"Someone? Who? Ah, i don’t care. I think, I will be greeted with Choi Ahjussi’s scary voice." Jinwoon replied, recalling the incident several years ago when Jinwoon still attending high school and aims to deliver the cake to Choi’s family but ended up runing back home because he saw Choi Ahjussi scolded her son and also hitting his son’s with a stick.

"Are you scared, Jinwoon-a?" Joked Joon that is already very close with Jinwoon since they played PS last night until early in the morning. Jinwoon feel embarased because of Joon’s words and finally take the cake box from Soyeon with a fake fierce face.

"Ani! I'm not afraid at all. Here, let me take this cake to the Choi family home Ahjussi." Said Jinwoon as he left the kitchen, making his sisters and brother laugh together.

When Jinwoon arrive at the Choi family’s house, Jinwoon parked his motorcycle in front of the house and walked hesitantly. Carrying the cake box, Jinwoon rang the doorbell of the house twice.

Not so long, the door was opened and a girl with a beautiful face welcomed Jinwoon. Jinwoon stunned. Her cute face of the little girl that look so familiar now turned into a beautiful mature woman. Her tiny little girl body now turned into a tall and slender body just like famous models. Her hair that always tied up with a cute front bangs now change into a long and beautiful hair that frame her face and make her look more and more beautiful. And her smile, her bright and lovely smile that make Jinwoon remembers who she is.

"Choi Jinri? Sulli?" Jinwoon asked the girl and make her slowly also can recognize Jinwoon’s face.

"Kwon Jinwoon oppa? Are you Jinwoonnie oppa?" Said Sulli to Jinwoon make he shoke his head excitedly. Sulli is actually Jinri’s nickname with they were a kid. Jinwoon usually call Jinri Sulli that a change from Sol (Sun) because Jinri’s smile looks like a sunshine for Jinwoon.

"Ya! Sulli-a, you've change. A little cute girl now change into a tall and beautiful woman." Said Jinwoon make Sulli smiled shyly.

"You too, Jinwoon oppa. You're so handsome now." Said Sulli as she invites him into her house.

"Here, it’s the cake from my family. Christmas gift.” Says Jinwoon while handed the cake’s box to Sulli. Sulli looked at the cake happy.

"Oppa must give this cake to eomma and Appa. They must be happy to know that Kwon Ahjumma is sending them a Christmas cake. Come with me," Sulli take Jinwoon’s hand and walk to the living room. Sulli immediately call his mother. Choi Ahjumma come and greet Jinwoon immediately.

"Eomma, Kwon Ahjumma sends this cake to our family again." Said Sulli, showing the cake box to her mother.

"Jinjja? Aigoo. She don’t need to give us cake every Christmas. She’s really thoughtfull. Send my thanks to your mother, Jinwoon-a." Said Sulli’s mother makes Jinwoon smiled politely.

"It's okay, Ahjumonie. It's just a sign of our respect to appa’s friends." Said Jinwoon make Sulli’s mother smile at him.

“Sit, Jinwoon-a. Make yourself comfortable. Jinri-ya, make Jinwoon a drink and take all of the cookies here. I want to pack some off for Kwon family.” Said Sulli mother and make Sulli noding her head.

“Wait here, Oppa.” Said Sulli to Jinwoon and leave him to the kitchen for a moment. And she’s back with a glass of orange juice and cookies for Jinwoon.

“Here. Eat this, Oppa.” Said Sulli make Jinwoon smile at her.

"Oh yeah, where Choi Ahjussi? I want to say goodbye to him before going home." Asked Jinwoon in the middle of their chit chat to Sulli.

"Appa went the house of his friends. If you want to go home, just go. No need to wait for him.” Said Sulli.

Not so long, Sulli’s mother come back with a bag of many food.

“Here, take this Jinwoon-a. It’s some kimchi and kalbi for your family. Eat it well, eo?” Said Sulli mother make Jinwoon accept the bag.

"Thankyou, ahjumma. Then I said goodbye first. Ahjumma, Sulli, I have to go home now." Said Jinwoon to Sulli and her mother. Sulli mother thanked once again and told Sulli to take Jinwoon out.

"Oppa I thought you had forgotten me." Said Sulli on Jinwoon while he wearing his jacket. Jinwoon smile at Sulli and walk towards her. He cares Sulli hair.

“How can i forget you, Sulli-ya. I definitely remember the girl who cried because of me when I  accidentally pushed her and made her fell in the school pond." Said Jinwoon laughing makes Sulli blushed.

“Can i see you again, Oppa?” ask Sulli. Jinwoon noding his head.

"Off course. I’ll come here tomorow night, eo?"

“Jinjja?!” ask Sulli happy.

“Eo! See you, Sulli-ya,” said Jinwoon when he get on his bike and start the engine.

"I'll see you tomorow, Jinwoonie oppa."

To be Continued

Annyeong readers!

This is the new chapter. It's all about meeting and stunned, meeting and stunned. Hihihi...

The characters finally come out one by one.

And I hope you all happy to read this chapter. 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and up-votes, guys!

I"ll be waiting for your kindness.

And sorry if there's some mistake here and there. 

Happy reading!

Love, rashimaa