His New Image

THIS CHRISTMAS

 

"What?! Juliet’s maid? Me?! Im Yoona?! The only daughter of the richest man in Korea, play the role as Juliet’s maid?!!" Yoona shouted angry when she’s read her name written on the paper that just paste on the bulletin board for the casting result for the role of Theatre Romeo and Juliet. Krystal and Nana aslo got the same role as Yoona. Even worse for Jessica and Raina, they just got the role of the citizen in Verona, or same as the extra cast.

“Who’s got the Juliet’s role? WHO?!!” scream Yoona in anger and search the name of the owner of  Juliet’s role. And when she found it, Yoona scream even louder.

“Kwo… KWON JIYEON?!!! ANDWEEE!!!!” Yoona leave the crowd with all of her friends in their frustration. Realizing that they just going to be Jiyeon’s maid.

Jiyeon and IU who just arrived walk in the crowd to see the casting result. And when they see the result, both of them yells happy.

"I was chosen to be Juliet!" Jiyeon scream with delight when she saw her name written on the paper and embraced Iu.

"I know you will got the role, Jiyeon-a! I'm happy for you!" said Iu.

There’s also some of the cast that just look at their casting result. And they congratulate Jiyeon for her role.

“Chukae, Jiyeon-a. I’m very happy for you.” Said Eunjung, Jiyeon’s sunbae in her department.

“Thankyou, Eunjung Unnie. Also, chukae, for your role.” Said Jiyeon and give Eunjung her bow. Eunjung smile at Jiyeon and after say good bye, she left the crowd with Taecyeon, her boyfriend that also got the cast together.

IU and Jiyeon then turned to Yoona and her gang who was staring at them with an annoyance and envious look. Jiyeon and Iu and smiled at them to show them their victory.

"Look, people are more talkative and arrogant will never get anything in the end. Congratulations, Im Yoona. Your role is very important, indeed. Juliet’s maid. At least you appear more frequently than all the cast of Lord and Lady, are you?" Said Iu make Jiyeon laugh a little and then they both give bow to Yoona to give respect. Yoona could only groan angry because she felt she had lost and walked into the auditorium without any word.

“Let’s see who is the Romeo, Jiyeon-a!” said Iu and pull Jiyeon back into the board. But when they read the paper, there’s no cast for Romeo.

“There’s no Romeo?” ask Iu in her confusion. Jiyeon also nodding her head. Since the beginning of the casting, Jiyeon also never see any person that try to cast as Romeo. So, maybe someone already took the part?

“Maybe GD sunbae already choose the person to be the Romeo, Iu-ya.”

“Oh, right! So, the Romeo really a surprise for you, eo? I can’t wait to see who’s gonna steal your first kiss, Jiyeon-a…”

“Ya, Iu-ya…” said Jiyeon when Iu , make Iu laugh at her. 

"Keumanhae… Let's get to the auditorium, Iu-ya. Briefing will be held in a minute." Said Jiyeon to stop Iu and they finally walk together to the auditorium.

When they already inside the auditorium, Jiyeon and Iu split their way. Iu walked to the orchestra team, while Jiyeon went up on stage to join with the cast. Finally, the briefing begin. G-Dragon, Chaewoon, CL, and Sandara as a leader of all the participants to stand in front of the stage, make everybody give attention to them immediately.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Before starting the briefing, the three of us would like to say congratulations to all of you who have been sitting in this room. You guys are the ones who has chosen to be one of this theater cast, absolutely because of your quality and capability. So, welcome to the Theater Romeo and Juliet of Pyeongchang University." Everyone give applause when G-Dragon finish his welcome words.

"All right, now I want to call some of the main actors in this theater. Ock Taecyeon and Ham Eunjung as Lord and Lady Montague. Nichkhun and Victoria as Lord and Lady Capulet." These four names were called and then move forward stage with rousing applause.

"Then Hwang Changsung as Tybalt. Park Cheundong as Benvolio. Bang Cheolyeong as Balthasar. Im Yoona, Krystal, Nana as Juliet’s maid."

All the names that just called stood up on the stage. Although Yoona, Krystal, and Nana looka not happy at all when their names were called, even they are grumbling together.

"And for the main character are, Park Jiyeon as Juliet Montague," Jiyeon stand up and walk to the front of the stage while everyone applause her together. And G-Dragon continue her words, make people start to getting curious, because everybody still doesn’t know who’s the Romeo.

"And Kim Myungsoo as Romeo Capulet." Everybody getting silent when GD announce his name, Jiyeon also startled when GD announce that Myungsoo will play the role. So, the person who’s going to be her Romeo is actually her hero? Myungsoo? Now everyone start buzzing silently about Myungsoo that going to play as Romeo and because of that, they start to getting more curious and interest. Yoona and the gang even look so upset because they know who’s going to be the Romeo but they can’t play with him.

They’re wait for Myungsoo as the Romeo to showed up. But there’s no sign of him anyway. “Kim Myungsoo,” call GD once again. Still, no one answered. Everybody in the auditorium start to look around, try to find him.

“Kim Myungsoo! Is anybody here seen L?” ask GD and finally a fat guy on the orchestra held his hands up make everyone look at him at once.

“GD sunbae,” he step aside and show someone sitting on the chair behind him, sleeping peacefully with a hat that hide his face. It’s no other that Myungsoo.  

“That bastard! Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Ya!” yell GD louder make Myungsoo finally start to move, showing that he’s awake. Slowly, he open his eyes and look at GD careless.

“Ya! Wake up quickly!”

“Just give me five more minutes, hyung.” Said Myungsoo and to back to sleep. But GD once again yells at him.

“Ya, imma! Wake up quickly and get in here right now, or I’ll go there and drag you here.” Threat GD.

“Aissh, jinjja! Arasso, arasso!” said Myungsoo and finally stand up from his sit and walk to the front of the stage with a cool and careless expression that also showing lack of interest with everything, with the stare of amazement from everyone in the auditorium. And lazily he place himself next to Jiyeon, make Jiyeon start to getting nervous. After Myungsoo already stood on his place, GD finally continue his speech.

"They’re the main-role in this performance. While the rest of you will the extra that also have a duty as important as they do with the choreography or else. So, Chaewoonie, Chaelin, and Sandara will distribute the text for all of you, learn it at home, and we'll start reading tomorrow. So, whoever you are playing, is it a major role, minor role, or even just an extra, you have to understand the scenario and learn from it. I also want all of you to always done everything with full responsibility. Consider all of this is a maturing process and a ner experience for yourself and just have fun!" Said Jiyong makes everybody clapping and and cheering excaited to warp up the briefing and start to take a line to take the scenario script.

When everything is receiving texts one by one from Chaewoon, Jiyeon look at Myungsoo who still standing next to her, still not take his line to get his script. Slowly, Jiyeon greet him shyly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo sunbae, congratulations on the role that you’ve got. Hopefully we can be a good team. Bytheway, I’m still not saying thankyou for…"

“Actually I’ve never agreed to do this, so can you also not make me feel even more burden to be here?”

Hearing Myungsoo’s words Jiyeon getting speechless. She feel a little bit hurt by Myungsoo’s words. Myungsoo really changed. He’s not like her gentle hero on that day. It’s like he’s turn into another person. A snob, cold, arrogant, annoying, rascal! And Jiyeon hates it. But just like nothing happened, Myungsoo turn his head on Jiyeon and give her a cold stare.

“Can you ask Jiyong Hyung to change me with another person in this role? He maybe listen to you.” Said Myungsoo make Jiyeon startled and finally she leave him without any words. Make Myungsoo also look at Jiyeon and for the next second, he turn his head carelessly.

"Jiyeon-a, this is the script for you." Chaewoon walk to Jiyeon that still annoyed with Myungsoo action. She give Jiyeon the script and start to explain the line for Jiyeon. But Jiyeon not listen to her. Still thinking about Myungsoo. Until Chaewoon realize that she’s talking by herself.

“Jiyeon-a, you didn’t listening me, right?” ask Chaewoon make Jiyeon finally realize about Chaewoon.

“I’m so sorry, unnie. It’s just… ah, never mind.” Said Jiyeon try to change the topic. Suddenly her eyes catch someone who’s standing at the door of the auditorium. He is Jongki. Jiyeon waved at Jongki immediately.

"Unnie, it’s Jongki Oppa. Can you walk with me to him?" ask Jiyeon makes Chaewoon bit shocked, but not waiting Chaewoon’s answer, Jiyeon pull her to Jongki that already walk to them. And when they finally together, Jiyeon report the good news about her role to her oppa immediately.

"Oppa! I got the role as Juliet!"

"Jinjja? Chukae Jiyeonnie! I’m really happy for you." Said Jongki and pinched Jiyeon’s cheeks.

"Bytheway, your unnie just called and she said that we need to get home before dinner because she’s cooking tonight. So we have to go home, Jiyeon-a." said Jongki, reporting Soyeon’s message on him bofere, make Jiyeon nodded and ran left and Chaewoon and Jongki alone again with an excuse to take some stuff and also to say goodbye to Iu even before both of them said something.

“That kid,” said Jongki in his chuckled while looking at Jiyeon who now talking and hugging with Iu on the stage. And after that, he realize who’s the one in front of him. And Jongki start to getting nervous.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chaewoon-ssi."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jongki-ssi."

"Thank you for selecting Jiyeon be Juliet." Said Jongki awkward. Chaewoon smile shy.

"You do not have to thank me, Jongki-ssi. Jiyeon chosen because the amazing talent that she has."

Jongki smile a little and scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Actually, I do not want to talk about Jiyeon again. As I said before, I wanted to know you better. But, I was never good at things like this. So did not know what to say." Said Jongki make Chaewoon chuckled.

"Why? Is there something funny?" Asked Jongki not understand.

"No, there isn’t. Is just, when you say the words just now, I just feel that you are very good at seducing women." Said Chaewoon make Jongki startled.

"No, I’m not that kind of guy. I told you the truth." Jongki give his objection quickly and put a sweet shy smile on Chaewoon’s lips.

"I know. And I also do not feel seduced by you. I'm only interested in this kind of attitude. Straight forward. I think it’s cool."

Jongki’s heart flutter because of Chaewoon’s confession. Suddenly he thought of something. "Chaewoon-ssi, do you have anything to do after this?"

Chaewoon shook his head. "No. Why? "

"So, if I ask you to come to my house and have dinner with my family, do you accept that? As I said, my sister cooked a lot of food today."  

“Your family? It’s really a first for me to eat together with another man family.” Said Chaewoon make Jongki get a little disappointed, he’s realize about he’s going to fast and he’s start to regretting his move. But suddenly Jongki heard Chaewoon’s chuckled.

"I fell honored, Jongki-ssi."

-0-

"Joon Oppa, I want to eat tteokbukie."

Said Hyomin to Joon who’s still paying Hyomin’s hospital’s bills the cash register, while she keep gazing out the window and focused on the booth of Korean traditional snacks on the other side of the road.

Joon and Hyomin had just finished checking Hyomin’s pregnancy condition in the hospital. Hyomin already pregnant for one month and it’s really going to be a healthy baby.

"Not tteokbukkie, Hyominnie. That was spicy. It is dangerous for our baby. Let’s eat ice cream, eo." Said Joon when they come out from the hospital.

Hearing that, Hyomin start to nagging. "No way! I want tteokbukie. So you think it’s me that want it? It’s your child wish." Said Hyomin makes Joon sighed give in.

"All right. You wait here. Oppa will buy it for you. Tteokbukie right?"

Hyomin nodded happy. "Eo! And ask for the newly cooked, okay?" ask Hyomin. Joon finally went to the tteokbukkie booth which was across the street. While Hyomin waiting for her lover and watching it from afar.

Soon, Joon returned with a bowl of hot and delicious tteokbukkie. "Here’s your tteokbukkie jagiya. Still hot, just like you wanted." Said Joon while showing Hyomin the delicious sizzling tteokbukkie.

But suddenly...

"Huk..." Hyomin shut his mouth because suddenly she about to throw up when she smell the tteokbukkie.

"What happened to you, Minnie-ya?" Joon getting worried at Hyomin. Her face suddenly pale and her stomach suddenly felt very sick because he saw tteokbukkie at Joon’s hand. Hyomin directly push the tteokbukkie in Joon’s hand away from her.

"Don’t hold it in front me. I want to throw up because of that food. Throw it out! Palli!" said Hyomin that initially made Joon could only end up with a confused stare at Hyomin. And Hyomin finally throw the tteokbukkie on Joon’s hand on her own.

"You were trying to embarrassed me by making me almost throw up in the street, huh?" asked Hyomin annoyed when she was getting better. Joon looked at Hyomin not understand.

"You’re asking me to bought it earlier. Why are you blaming me?" Said Joon makes Hyomin looked at him angrily.

"So you blame me, eo? So, it’s my fault?! Alright then! Do everything you like! Just do not talk to me today. I hate you."

Joon was surprised to hear Hyomin’s words.

"I'm going home!" said Hyomin while walking in front of Joon and stop the first taxi that passing by. Joon could only follow Hyomin without being able to say anything. Sometimes he does not understand Hyomin’s mood that always changing, but this time Hyomin is more moody than usual.

-0-

"Hyomin-a,"

"I told you to not speak with me today!" said Hyomin annoyed as she walked to her room on the second floor. Leaving Joon that could only stare at her sad and don’t understand.

"What is going on?" Said Soyeon at Jinwoon who were both sitting in the dining room when they saw Hyomin and Joon fight.

And not so long, the sound of slamming doors heard from the second floor rooms that surely come from Hyomin’s. Joon sighed miserable. But he also can’t do anything because Joon already know Hyomin correct manner. If Hyomin was angry, better leave her alone until she’s fine by herself, rather that try to console her and make her even more angry.

"Hyung, what's going on between you two?" asked Jinwoon to Joon. Joon just realized that there are two people who watched them from the beginning they arrived home.

He just smiled at Jinwoon and Soyeon. "Hyomin is not in a good mood today. And it seems that I made her feel annoyed."

"Of course you did."

Soyeon immediately glanced at Jinwoon to give him a hint that this is a very serious matter and not a joke.

"Actually what you're doing, Joon-a?" Said Soyeon. Joon then walked towards the table and sat next to Jinwoon and start to explain everything to Soyeon.

"He asked me to buy her tteokbukkie. But when I bought it for her, she became angry and asked me to throw it."

"Huh? As simple as that? Hyomin angry because that small matter?" Said Soyeon confused.

"If it’s Hyomin Noona, it could happen." Said Jinwoon to Soyeon make her directly realize of it and nodded in agree.

"So, do you want me to talk to her, Joon-a?" Ask Soyeon. Joon shook his head and stood up from his chair.

"No, noona. Hyomin is now my responsibility. I’m the one who’s made her angry like that, and I also the one who have to talk to her."

Listened to Joon’s wise words, Soyeon smile respectfull. "Go." Said Soyeon made Joon then left the dining room.

Joon knocked Hyomin’s room three times. But there was no response from inside.

"Hyomin-a, jagiya...” Now Joon started calling Hyomin from outside. But still, Hyomin did not give any answer. Finally, slowly Joon open Hyomin’s bedroom door and found that girl is lying in bed backing him.

"Minnie-ya,"

Joon slowly get into Hyomin’s bed and gently hugged her from behind. Hyomin just can silently accept any thing that Joon always do when Hyomin was angry.

"Still mad?" wishper Joon on Hyomin’s ears.

"Eo." Hyomin answered briefly.

"With Oppa?"

"Eo!" Hyomin answered this time louder. Joon then chuckled and kissed Hyomin neck gently. Receiving Joon’s gentle touch on her, Hyomin smiling secretly too. Know that Hyomin already smiling, Joon also smile and cares her belly.

"Are you hungry?" Ask Joon and this time managed to make Hyomin get a small laugh. She change her position to facing Joon. She then smiled at Joon and gently kissed his lips.

"Mianhae, oppa.." said Hyomin cutely and play with Joon’s finger. Joon then smile at her.

"Eo." Answer Joon also softer than before and then take Hyomin’s hand closer to his mouth and bite her finger gently, making Hyomin hit Joon gently and then laughed together.

"Oppa..."

"Eo?"

"We are hungry." Said Hyomin while she cares her belly. Make Joon laugh on her.

"Arasso! Let's go eat," Joon made a kiss on Hyomin’s belly then her lips make her laugh happily. Joon Oppa is the best!

To Be Continued

Annyeong readers!

This is my new chapter for this story.

Christmas is near! And this story will get more special in this moment!

So, I hope you will keep reading my fanfic till the end and feel the Christmas feeling in here.

Don't forget to bring me a comment and also subscribe guys. I'm  really waiting for your comment :)

Up-vote will be my December present. Kekekeke ^^

So, happy reading and I'm sorry if i made any mistake here.

Happy December! 

Annyeong!

Love, rashimaa