Ten Days Before Christmas

THIS CHRISTMAS

It’s already tweleve in the noon. But Misook Eomma is still prepearing a large baskin of fresh kimchi while waiting for her chicken steam is cook perfectly beside many side dish that she just prepared for dinner with six of her children tonight. Just like usual, in every ten days before Christmas, all of her children who is live separately will coming to their home in Pyeongchang and stay until new years.

Jiyeon, the maknae is the only one that still stay with her mother, just came home from her campus and went straight to the kitchen to sneak some food because she can smell a delicious food that made by her mother from the front door.

"Annyeong eomma." Jiyeon kiss her mother’s cheek. She look at the fresh kimchi and taking a little bit from there.

"Annyeong agy-ya. You’re just came back from campus? Still don’t get your holiday, Jiyeon-a?" Asked her mother. Jiyeon shook her head while still eating kimchi on the table.

"Not yet. Actually I already had my holiday. But I want to take part on the theatre in campus, so I need to come everyday and practice. The audition will began tomorow." Jiyeon answered make her mother nodded understood.

"Today all of your unnie and oppa you will come home. Go and get ready before they come."

"Arasso." Said Jiyeon and walked to her room upstair to change clothes.

Not so long, the doorbell sounded.

"Jiyeonnie, open the door. Maybe it’s one of your brother or your sister." Eooma call Jiyeon who is still on the second floor.

"Ne.."

Jiyeon walk down and opened the front door. When she see who it is, Jiyeon shrieked happy.

"Hyomin Unnie!" Jiyeon hug her sister immediately. Hyomin come with one boys that standing behind her.

"Jiyeon-a!!” Hyomin also yelling happy with Jiyeon.

“You're getting taller and prettier." Said Hyomin to her sister.

"You're the one who always beautiful, unnie. You're a true models." Said Jiyeon and giving up her thumbs. Hyomin laugh and Jiyeon’s head.

“Ohya, Jiyeon-a, he’s Joon Oppa. My boyfriend. Oppa, she’s Jiyeon. My baby sister that i always told you before.” Hyomin introduce Joon and Jiyeon.

“Annyeong Jiyeon-a.” Jiyeon give Joon a bow and Joon also reply the bow to Jiyeon.

“Annyeong Oppa.”

"Where’s our mother?" asked Hyomin.

"Ah, she's in the kitchen. Come on in. Here, let me take your suitcase, unnie." Jiyeon took Hyomin’s suitcase to Hyomin’s bedroom upstair while Hyomin come inside her house with Joon. Hyomin look around her house. Theor house is filled with Christmas decorations and a beautiful Christmas tree already standing near the fireplace. It must ber her mother that done all of the decoration. Make she missed the time when she and all of her siblings do the Christmas decoration together.

"Eomma!" Hyomin shouted happily when she see her mother in the kitchen. Her mother is also welcome her daughter excitedly.

"Uri Hyominie! Omo, you're so pretty Hyomin-a." Said her mother, looking at Hyomin from head to toe.

Hyomin just smile and hug her mother tightly because she’s missed her so much. After that, Hyomin see all the food that her mother cooked. "Daebak! I missed your cooked, eomma!” said Hyomin and take a little kimchi from the baskin.

“Eomma, I want to introduce you to someone." Hyomin pulled Joon’s hand into the living room and introduced him to her mother.

"Eomma, he’s Lee Joon. My boyfriend." Said Hyomin.

"Nice to meet you, Kwon Ahjumma." Greet Joon and give a deep bow to Hyomin’s mother.

"Nice to meet you too, Joon-a. Do not hesitate, just think of it as your own house, eo? Well, show him his room, Hyominnie. Use a room next to Jinwoon’s. " She smile at Joon’s make Hyomin nodding her head happy and hold Joon’s hand.

"Let me show you your room." Said Hyomin and Joon interesting hands .

After Hyomin and Jiyeon already in the kitchen, helping their mother to cook, the doorbell ringing. Jiyeon immediately ran to the door and open it.

"Annyeong, Jiji-ya."

Jiyeon surprised to see who's at the door.

"Jongki oppa!" she immediately jump into the arms of his beloved Oppa and hugged him tightly.

“Aigoo Jiji-ya, you’re already a mature woman right now. Where’s my cute dongsaeng? Bring back my cute and chubby dongsaeng.” ask Jongki and pinching Jiyeon cheek make Jiyeon pout her lips cutely.

“Ya, oppa! I also need to grow up.” Said Jiyeon make Jongki laugh and let his dongsaeng get into his back and carried her like when they still a kid back then.

Suddenly,

"Ya, ya, ya! Don’t do something like that! Both of you are a siblings!"

Jiyeon and Jongki turned to the voice and immediately startled together.

"Jihoon hyung."

"Jihoon oppa!"

Their eldest brother, Jihoon, arrives with his luxury car. Jihoon enter his car into the garage and walk to his dongsaengs.

“Jiyeonie, Jongki-ya, both of you are already grown up. Stop doing something that will make people think that both of you are dating.” Said Jihoon make Jiyeon and Jongki laugh together.

“It’s because i miss him, Hoonie Oppa.” Said Jiyeon make Jihoon look at her dongsaeng with a annoyed face.

“So you don’t miss me also?”

Jiyeong laugh cutely and hug her eldest brother. “I miss you too, Jihoonie Oppa." Jihoon Jiyeon’s head and move to Jongki to embrace him.

"You're getting taller and pretty, Jiyeon-a. And you," Jihoon tap his brother's shoulders.

"You never change, Jongki-ya. Still a boring Jongki. Hahaha..." said Jihoon make Jongki punch his shoulder lightly. Jihoon then took his suitcase and walk along with his siblings inside their house. Joon who’s sitting in the living room stand up immediately and give Hyomin’s brother a bow. Their also reply Joon’s bow without asking something and walk straight away to the kitchen.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. and Ms. Kwon,"

Hyomin and their mother surprised to see that two person who just came. Their kiss and hug both of them artenalty.

"Both of you look so handsome." Said their mother happy and proud when she’s looking at both of her sons.

"It’s Jihoon Hyung who’s different eomma. He’s an mega star with no doubt." Said Jongki make Jihoon scratching his head shyly.

"It's not just me that changed. Hyomin and Jiyeon also be more beautiful and mature than when they were both a little girls. And Soyeon also do the same. But you and Jinwoon is still the same, Jongki-ya. I’m sorry, brother, but it’s true. "Said Jihoon make Hyomin and Jiyeon raised their thumbs immediately and Jongki could only chuckle a bit.

"Hey, bytheway, who's that man in the living room? He just bowed at me and Jongki before." Jihoon point the living room as he took a piece of cake on the table, make Hyomin smiled shyly.

"He must be Hyominnie namja chingu, huh?" guess Jongki accurately.

Hyomin nodded his head. “Yes. Isn’t he cute, Oppa?” ask Hyomin with a sparkling eyes. Jihoon and Jongki look at each other and laugh together.

“I think not. He looks a little bit stupid.” Said Jihoon teasing Hyomin.

“Ya! He’s a photographer, Oppa! He’s smart and a mature man.” Said Hyomin annoyed.

“But his face is just like a person who’s having a daydream. Right, Jongki-ya?” ask Jihoon make Jongki noding his head. Hyomin getting anoyed and groan at both of them.

“He will stay here with us! So make sure that both of you not trying to do something bad to him. Or I’ll angry.”

Jihoon and Jongki startled. "How dare you bring your boyfriend to stay in this house, Hyominnie."

Hyomin scowled when he heard Jihoon and bulging her eyes on him.

"Ya, it's also my home. So i also have a full right to take my friend or my boyfriend here. Rather than you, oppa. Where’s your girlfriend? Remember your age are never getting any younger." Answer Hyomin make Jihoon smacked her sister's head grimly.

"Enough enough. Jihoon-a, Jongki-ya, put your things into your room. We will have dinner after Jinwoon and Soyeon arrived." Said their mother separatting her children’s playful chatter that actually makes her very happy. Since her children grown up and she must let them go to live with their own world, a view like this is rarely can be seen. And Christmas is an only time when she can see her children become a six little kids who always made her day.

When Jongki and Jihoon was walking toward the stairs, the doorbell sound.

"Open the door, Jongki-a." Said Jihoon. Jongki walked to the door and open it. Then, a tall boy jump into his hug.

"Jongki Hyung!"

"Ya! Jinwoon-a! Let go! You're very heavy!" Said Jongki on Jinwoon that suddenly jumped into his hug with his huge backpack on his back.

Jihoon laughed at Jinwoon behavior. Jinwoon is the youngest boy in their family. And Jinwoon is the wittiest children in the family, similar to Jiyeon.

"Ya ima! Go and meet eomma. She's been waiting for you." Said Jihoon to his brother.

"Jihoon Hyung! You... You are my hyung? You're Rain Kwon. You're the top celebrity." Jihoon laugh at Jinwoon then threatened him with his fist make Jinwoon hurriedly ran to the kitchen to meet the mother. While both of his hyung just laugh then heading back to their bed rooms.

"Eomma! Hyomin Noona, Jiyeonnie! I miss you all!" yelled Jinwoon, make the third woman in the kitchen immediately greet him excitedly.

"Jinwoon-a, Eomma miss you." Mom hugged him tightly.

"Me too, Eomma. I miss your cooking the most." Said Jinwoon and eat a kimchi that is on the table immediately.

"Ya, Jinwoon oppa, you're still ugly, eo?" Said Jiyeon makes Jinwoon throws the pieces of radish to Jiyeon. But, it miss and hit his noona. Jiyeon burst out laughing when she look at Hyomin and Jinwoon that surprised together.

"Ya! Jinwoon-a! It hit my hair! Omo!!" Hyomin complain annoyed and throw back many radish to Jinwoon.

"Ah, I'm sorry noona. I want to throw it to that kid. Jiyeon, it’s because of you!" Jinwoon chase Jiyeon that runing leaving the kitchen to the second floor.

"Ah, my children is almost complete. We just need to wait for Soyeon that will arrive soon." Said mother to her two daughters who are now joking Jinwoon.

"Soyeon unnie always the last one to arrive." Said Jiyeon.

"You know, she's the one that stay abroad. The fartest distant from all of us. Of course she will always the last one to arrive." Jinwoon smacked Jiyeon’s head make Jiyeon pull Jinwoon hair after that. It’s always been like this. They never stop fighting since they were a kid.

Jihoon who’s just come to the kitchen after changing his clothes looking into the fridge and take an apple from there. “Do i need to pick Soyeon at the airport?” ask Jihoon while eating the apple.

“Ani. She said that Seungho will pick her up.” Said her mother make Jihoon noding her head and sit beside Jiyeon

"Jinwoon, quickly go to your room and change your clothes. It’s so smelly!" Hyomin pushed Jinwoon outside the kitchen.

"Arasso, arasso. Bytheway, Hyomin Noona, the man in the living room is your boyfriend, right?” ask Jinwoon.

“Eo. He’s Joon. Jinwoon-a, be a good boy!” warned Hyomin to her naughty brother.

“I will, i will. Bytheway,” Jinwoon stop for a second, “His face looks stupid ." Said Jinwoon and runing out from the kitchen, make Hyomin yelled at him.

Jihoon also laugh and walk to his sister, he patted Hyomin head. “I told you soo, Hyominnie. He’s looki stupid.”

“Oppa!!!”

To Be Continued

Annyeong readers!!

I'm really happy when i saw many of you that really interested in this fiction. Yaaa! This is the first chapter!

What a beautiful family, right?

So, what do you think guys? Please tell me with your precious comment, okay ^^

Don't forget to subscribe and upvote too, guys. That means a lot to me. 

I'm sorry for all the mistake.

And happy reading!

Love, rashimaa