The Prank

How Come You Don't Know
 
Kim Jong Kook scratched his head when he accidentally pressed the call button. He knew Song Ji Hyo's mobile phone rang twice because of his mistake. He was so giddy looking at the woman's mobile number that he pressed the button by accident. He checked the call log, and he felt something odd about it. He decided to check the location, and he was surprised to see the whereabouts of the woman. 'What is she doing there?' he asked concerning himself over her. 
 
He threw the phone away from him as he knew that he shouldn't be affected by that woman. He doesn't know why he feels uneasy when he lied down, so he got up once again. 'There's no harm in trying though.' he thought to himself as he readied himself to locate where the woman is. 'I am her bodyguard now, right? This is just right.' he defended to himself. He tried to call the woman, but this time, the woman's phone couldn't be reached. 'Oh? What's she up to?' he asked himself again.
 
He has tried multiple times to connect with the woman, but to no avail. He is now at the place where Ji Hyo answered his call by accident, but there's no trace of her anymore. He walked more, and he noticed a path of car wheels. Seeing the path, his instinct that something bad had happened, made him get off his feet. 'Song Ji Hyo, where are you? Don't you dare die yet.' he murmured to himself as he followed the trails of the car's wheel. The narrow road made him suspicious.
 
This is not the right way to drive through in the first place, so his instinct becomes more and more positive about something - that Ji Hyo is in danger. 'Just who will do this to you except from me?' he asked himself wondering if he's mad because someone else will do his mission, or he's mad because he has started to care about the woman who has smiled at him a million times. 'Be safe, Song Ji Hyo. I'll come and save you.' he thought to himself hoping Ji Hyo will get the message on his mind.
 
"Who are you?" she asked without being scared. Her hands were tied, and she was put to sit on a chair. "Just what do you want?" she asked once again. "Do you want money?" she asked one more time. "Do you want my car?" she asked again. "Do you want ---" she was about to ask more, but one of the kidnappers yelled at her, "Just shut up, you ---" She wondered why he was not able to complete his sentence, and as he saw someone from behind, she understood why.
 
"What's the meaning of this?" she asked. "Nothing. Just pulling a prank." said the woman. "Pulling a prank?" she asked without getting scared. "Do you think this one is a funny prank, Jung Ryeo Won-ssi?" she asked in annoyance. "Why do you keep on misunderstanding me?" Ryeo Won asked her. "And why won't I? You always do things that piss me off. You know how I hate this thing. Of all people, you know how I detest this kind of thing." she yelled letting her anger out for the first time. 
 
"Song Ji Hyo-ssi, please be mindful of your words. You are under a hidden camera." Ryeo Won said. "Am I on a 'Victim'?" she asked pertaining to a show where they will put out pranks to give the audience a good laugh. Shows like 'Just for Laughs' and 'Just for Gags' are samples of this. Ryeo Won nodded at her with her face being sorry. "Do you think you can pull the ratings up because of this?" she asked again still annoyed. "Why do you always misunderstand me?" Ryeo Won asked her. "I am not." she said.
 
"Do you have a problem with me?" the actress asked her. "I don't." she answered. "Why do you keep treating me this way? Aren't we best of friends?" Ryeo Won asked. "We were." answered she. "Not until I saw you kissing Ji Hoon Oppa." she said without minding the camera open. "That was for a scene in a drama." she answered. "Kissing Ji Hoon Oppa in his private car is just a scene in your drama? Which episode? Tell me the episode, and I will highly anticipate it." she asked exasperatedly.
 
"You know what? I think you were right. We were best of friends. It was not until you saw me kissing your boyfriend Ji Hoon for a scene which you misinterpreted, but we stopped being best of friends, when you started to hold grudges towards me about the death of your family. I already told you I was sorry, and it wasn't my fault, but you... you always take it against me." said by the obviously hurt Ryeo Won as she slammed the door and left her alone in such a pitiful spot.