The Lies

How Come You Don't Know
 
"N-Nice to meet you, too." he said with a shaking voice. He noticed that the woman's hand is still waiting for him to shake it, so he held her hand softly. He could feel the softness of the woman's hand while looking at her bright smile. It is his first time to see someone who's smiling at him brightly. Back in the North, all eyes are all on him. All their faces are looking straightly at him without registering any reactions at all. He removed his hand quickly when he was reminded about his country.
 
'This is already considered as a treason.' he thought to himself feeling embarrassed. "Are you okay?" she asked him. "Huh?" he asked. "Your face turned pale. Are you okay?" answered the woman. "It must be the heat." he replied. The woman just stared at him without saying anything after his reply. "I'm sorry that you were locked in here to stay with me for a while." the woman told him. "It's not that I can't leave here though." he said. "But your manliness is on the line." she told him.
 
"I know men tend to protect their ego, and seeing your reaction when Ji Hoon-Oppa told you to stay here because he is not yet done talking with you, I know that you will be staying here to prove you're man enough to face him." she answered him in long sentences. "How did you know?" he asked curiously. "Because." she answered shortly. "Is it your favorite line? 'Because'?" he asked pertaining to her usual answers. "Maybe. May be." she answered in two different thoughts. 
 
Hours have passed, but the media and Ji Hoon are not yet done with the press conference. The two of them have been silent for hours, yet no one is trying to break the ice. Fortunately, someone came inside the room where they are staying. It's Jung Ryeo Won. "What are you doing here?" said Ryeo Won in a concern manner. "I was about to have dinner with him, but I didn't know media people will be here." she answered honestly. "It's our drama's press conference tonight, didn't you know that?" 
 
She looked at Ryeo Won, who is just six months older than her, with embarrassment as she shook her head. "I'm sorry to say this, but it will be better if you will leave soon. If the press people found out that you're here, they might create troubles for you and for Ji Hoon. I will just tell him that you leave." Ryeo Won told her. "But he told me to stay." she said. "When was that?" Ryeo Won asked. "The person whom I remembered that he asked to stay was not you, but that man." added Ryeo Won. 
 
"Is Ji Hoon-Oppa mad?" she asked naively. "Ji Hyo-ssi, whether he is or he isn't, that is not the problem here. The problem right now is that you are here. I may sound mean, but you know that this is for the two of you. So, if you want to have a longer relationship with him, you should take a step out of the room now." commented Ryeo Won. She nodded her head as an agreement, and bowed her head to say goodbye. She looked at the man who heard everything and gave him a little bow as well.
 
Jung Ryeo Won left the room quickly when she agreed that she'll leave. She put back her hood, and started to go out of the room. When she was about to step out, the man from behind asked her, "You aren't his sister, right?" She halted her step, and looked at the man. "Yeah, I am not." "Then, why did you allow that woman to treat you like she is the woman of that haughty actor?" he asked her again. Her face shows annoyance as she answered, "You don't know them, so don't dare call them like those." 
 
Kim Jong Kook was surprised to see the woman's annoyed face. Sure, she looks pretty to him when she smiles, but it makes him more giddy seeing her slightly mad. 'Criminal.' he told himself when he thought of the woman again. 'You should focus on your mission, and not about those silly relations.' he reminded himself. He looked at where the woman was lying earlier, and noticed that a woman left something. She left her mobile phone. He picked it up and slid it open. 'Passcode?' he asked himself.
 
The mobile phone has a passcode set on it, so he couldn't open what's inside the phone, however, the phone's lock screen shows a picture of the woman and his target sitting together with a smile on their faces. 'So you two are really an item, huh?' he asked bitterly. He doesn't know why he's turned sour seeing the wallpaper, but he turned off the mobile phone right away. Thirty minutes have passed, but the man hasn't come in yet, so he decided to go out. And to his surprise, the press conference had already ended exactly thirty minutes ago. 
 
'Now, who isn't man enough between the two of us?' he asked thinking about his target. 'Why do I even have to wait for a month to eliminate you? I can do it in one blow sooner though.' he added. He walked along the street and saw a nice black van. Seeing the van, he knows that a top celebrity can only use it. And he was right, he can see Joo Ji Hoon from the inside. He decided to come closer, and now he can see a woman with him. "Song Ji Hyo?" he asked himself when he saw him kissing someone, but much to his astonishment, the woman, whom Ji Hoon is kissing, is not the Song Ji Hyo that he was with earlier.