The Agents

How Come You Don't Know
 
"Lee Kwang Soo?" he asked with a curious face. He knows why the man is here, but he didn't even think that he'll be here this soon. He remembered that it was Kwang Soo whom he said that he would like to come to him when he seems to be having a diffiult time doing his mission. The tall young man bowed at him. "Nice to meet you again, Com - " his words were halted by him when he signaled that someone else is inside the room. "Companion!" segued Kwang Soo. He smiled a little, but the smile that he showed was a bitter one, and it didn't pass Kwang Soo's eyes. "Please come in." he told him. It's his first time to be nervous when he introduced Ji Hyo to Kwang Soo. 
 
"Lee Kwang Soo, this is Song Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo, this is Lee Kwang Soo." he introduced the two. Ji Hyo smiled brightly at the young man. "Nice to meet you, Lee Kwang Soo-ssi." said Ji Hyo. "So this is how you look like in person. I have heard a lot about you." the man told his woman. Ji Hyo seemed a bit surprised with what she heard because she glanced at him. "How did you know about me?" she asked curiously. Now, it was Kwang Soo, who looked at him as he said, "You are Joo Ji Hoon's woman, aren't you?" Ji Hyo and him didn't comment about it for the reality of the words struck them.
 
"Y-y-yes." Ji Hyo answered with uncertainty. "I am a fan of you two." Kwang Soo said that made Ji Hyo more uncomfortable. He coughed a little, and it's enough for Kwang Soo to stop pestering Ji Hyo with his comments. Though his comments were pestering, he knows Kwang Soo's words are true as of the moment. "I think you two have something to talk about." she told them when the topic of Ji Hoon and her was brought up. "Ji Hyo-yah.." Jong Kook called his woman, but his woman just walked out of the room. 
 
"Who are you?" he heard her asked outside his door. He went out to check who she's talking with, and he was surprised to see two more familiar men. Ji Hyo looked at him as she asked, "Do you know them?" Before he could answer, the oldest of them butted in, "We will be filming Running Man altogether." Ji Hyo looked at the oldest man. "We?" she asked in a confused manner. "Yes, all of us." Ji Suk Jin, the oldest of them, answered. "So, are you his bodyguard?" she asked Suk Jin while pointing at the other man who is busy pressing something on his mobile phone.
 
"Yes, he is." the shortest man, whose name is Ha Dong Hoon also known as Ha Ha, answered her. "Then, who are you guarding?" she asked Kwang Soo who was obviously surprised with her question. A long silence was heard by all of them, and it would get worse if no one of them will answer her question. Jong Kook was about to lie again, but the woman's phone rings, so she excused herself to pick up the phone. "Hello!" she greeted as the men whispered at one another on why they're here all of a sudden.  
 
"Commander Kim Jong Kook, what are you doing?" Kwang Soo asked. "Don't you know how serious Commander-in-chief Hyun Joo in the North is?" Ha Ha added. "Anyway, that Running Man show, it's just a false show." Suk Jin informed him. "What?" he asked surprised when he heard him. "It's a show for you to easily eliminate Song Ji Hyo. You have to be aware of it because Commander-in-chief Hyun Joo has a strange feeling towards you." Suk Jin added. "Why are you telling me these?" he asked. Suk Jin smiled at him and said, "You're like a son to me, so I don't want you to be kept in the dark."
 
"How did you come up with that false show?" he asked the two of them while Ji Hyo was still on the phone. "It was the Commander-in-chief's idea." Ha Ha answered. 'I knew it.' he thought to himself. Ji Hyo came back to where they are talking, and bid all of them goodbye. "I'm sorry, but I have to go back home." she told them. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, you can stay here with your friends first. Just go back to the house when you're done." she said. "Will you be okay?" he asked. Ji Hyo smiled sweetly at him, and seeing her blushed made the four of them blushed. "Of course, I will." she answered.
 
When Ji Hyo was gone, he was back to the room where his three fellow countrymen are waiting. "I can smell trouble in here." Suk Jin told them. He looked at Suk Jin, and he knows he can't lie to him. The old man has been with him ever since he was a little boy. "Commander, why did you forget your duty?" asked Suk Jin without hesitation. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I'm pretty sure that you're in a confused state right now." added Suk Jin. "If you are starting to harbor feelings for that woman, please stop it now. You can fall in love with somebody else, but not to that woman." he finished. 
 
"Say, Commander Jong Kook hyung -- " Ha Ha said as he called him both on his personal and duty's name. "-- Can you still do the mission?" finished Ha Ha. He looked at him as Ha Ha added, "We are spies. We were born to live our lives fully for our country. Please don't forget that we are smart spies. Not just us, but Commander-in-chief Hyun Joo as well." "Ya! You three, what are you guys trying to tell me?" he asked in an annoyed voice. He's annoyed because he couldn't understand why the truth in Ha Ha's words affects him. "We are saying that you used to be smart not until you have started to use your heart." Suk Jin answered him while looking at his seriously guilty face.