The Locker

How Come You Don't Know
 
Song Ji Hyo, who was disguised as a plain staff, tried her best to stand up after bumping into the edge of the locker. She could stand the pain of bumping into the locker, but seeing and hearing Ji Hoon mad at her is what she can never take. Ever. "It was just an accident. I bumped into the locker, and then, that man - " she said pointing to the man who was the reason of all her troubles today. " - just came all of a sudden." she finished.
 
Ji Hoon looked at the man whom she pointed at. "Who are you?" he asked in a serious tone. "Are you a stalker?" he asked the man again. She's starting to get dizzy looking at both men inside the room, and luckily, her boyfriend's co-star went inside the room to stop the chaos. "Ji Hoon, they are all waiting for you outside. Please keep calm. Just deal with it later." Jung Ryeo Won, a famous actress, told her man. 
 
"You stay here, you anonymous man. I'm not yet done talking with you. If you're man enough, you'll stay here and face me." Ji Hoon warned with seriousness. "Oppa -- " she called him, however, she only met the angry look in Ji Hoon's eyes. The door was shut, and she's now left alone with the anonymous man. "Ya! It's all your fault." she told him. "I told you to get off already. Now, my Oppa's mad." she said trying not to cry. 
 
"What? Your Oppa?" the man asked her. She bit her lower lip. Her relationship with Ji Hoon shouldn't be revealed, so she lied to the man. "Oppa - older brother." she answered. "For real?" the man asked. "Ya! Do we look like we're siblings?" she asked in an annoyed voice. "How will I know? I can't even see your face." he told her. She realized she's still in disguise, so she slowly walked near the door to make sure that it is already shut. 
 
She's feeling hot inside, but she must stay hidden under the disguise as she remembered the loads of media people inside the hotel. "Why did you come here?" she asked the man in front of her. "Aren't you hot with that attire?" she asked again when she saw him wearing thick clothes on a warm weather. "Shouldn't you ask that about yourself, too?" he replied. "You know I can't." she said without worrying over something. 
 
"Why not?" the man-in-coat asked. "Because." she answered shortly. "So, why did you come here?" she asked again. "Because of Joo Ji Hoon." he answered. "Are you his fan?" she asked. "Fan?" the man seemed surprised with her question. "You aren't?" she asked again. "Ya! Are you a part of those reporters outside? Why don't you just stay still and wait for your older brother?" said the man who made her smile as she said, "stupid."
 
Her smile brightened up his day. It was the first time that his heart thumped when he saw her smile. He hasn't seen her face yet, but the smile that she made earlier, made him a bit flustered. He scolded himself for forgetting how idiotic to react that way. 'Too bad, you're a South Korean woman who is blood-related to that man.' he murmured to himself. "What's your name?" suddenly the woman asked him.
 
"Me?" he asked. "Who else?" asked the woman. "Kim Jong Kook." he answered. "Mr. Kim Jong Kook, please save me from Ji Hoon Oppa later. Tell him we were caught up in that situation by accident." the woman told him. "Also, you can remove your coat. I know you aren't one of the baddies." she said making him cleared his throat. He did what she told him without even thinking twice, and now his bold muscles could be seen.
 
She was left in awe when she saw the muscular body of the man in front of him. Her big eyes doubled their size when she lowered her gaze into his abs. 'Oh my God, Ji Hoon-ah, I'm sorry.' she whispered to herself when she felt tempted by the man's presence. "What's your name?" he asked, but she didn't hear it. She's sweating all over, so she decided to remove the hood on her head. Her face is now visible to the man. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim Jong Kook. My name is Song Ji Hyo." she said as she offered a hand shake with a bright smile on her face.