The Boys

How Come You Don't Know
 
His anger towards the man grew larger when he thought of the woman who was with him earlier. 'I'll make sure the sun won't set over you anymore.' he told himself leaving the scene which he found so disgusting. When he turned around, he saw a familiar woman looking at the scene with her stricken face. He can see tears flowing from her eyes, and he can clearly see the pain that the woman named Song Ji Hyo is experiencing right now. 
 
If there's one thing that he hates, it's woman's tears. He hated it so much when the women of his life shed tears. Seeing Ji Hyo cries reminds him of his family. His mother and sister died due to a car accident, and there's no woman in his family anymore. He came closer to where Ji Hyo is standing, and offered his handkerchief. "Do you wish me to cry more?" the woman asked him when he offered his hanky. "Huh?" he confusingly asked. "Is that your favorite line, huh?" she asked again.
 
"Are you pulling a joke at a time like this?" he asked when he realized what the woman was up to. She's up to pull jokes, so he won't notice her tears and won't feel embarrassed. "Are you really that soft-hearted?" he asked the woman whose eyes are still set on Joo Ji Hoon and Jung Ryeo Won. When the woman didn't answer him, he covered her eyes and turned her around. "Look, you won't get any sculpture on such stupid martyrdom." he said cheering the woman up.
 
"I'm not a martyr, Kim Jong Kook-ssi." the woman told him seriously. He stopped his walking steps when he heard his name from the woman's mouth. "I know that they are having an affair months ago, so I came to seek the truth." she added. "I came here to confirm all of those." she honestly told him. "You're so honest." he commented. Ji Hyo looked at him and said, "How I wish." "Won't you tell them that you know it?" he asked. "When the time is right, I will." she said. "I'll leave first." she added. 
 
Jong Kook looked at the woman with heaviness on her shoulders. 'Poor woman. How hard must it be for her to be betrayed by the man that she loves? Lucky me. I won't experience it in my entire life. That's why it feels so good to be single. There's nothing to worry about.' he thought to himself when he saw Ji Hyo going farther and farther away from him. He was about to turn around when he saw a truck approaching, but he can vividly see that the woman is walking straight to the approaching truck.
 
He ran so fast to save the woman from danger, and he's glad to be there right on time. "Ya! Are you out of your mind?" he shouted at the woman. The truck buzzed its horn hardly knowing it is the woman's fault. They are now left at the street where Ji Hyo is lying on the ground, and where her head are on his arm. "Just what the hell do you think are you doing?" he shouted once again, but the unconscious face of Ji Hyo was the only thing that he could see. "Ya! Ya! Ya! Song Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo. Ya! Open your eyes." he screamed worriedly.
 
Song Ji Hyo opened her eyes. She could see the unfamiliar place that she's in. She tried to get up, but a muscular man stopped her from doing it. "Stay still. You're still weak." he told her. "Where am I?" she asked. "In my place." he answered. "Ya! Are you crazy?" she asked him. "Aren't you?" Jong Kook asked her. "Why did you try to kill yourself? Don't you think that's a crazy person's doing?" he asked her again. "You shouldn't have saved me." she said in a soft voice. 
 
"I don't understand you people. Killing yourself just because you're in pain doesn't save you from the pain. It just makes you lonely in the rain." Jong Kook told her metaphorically. "Have you ever been in love?" she asked. Jong Kook just looked at her. "I guess you haven't." she answered. "What does it do to me?" he asked her. "When you have fallen in love with someone, your whole world will turn upside down." she told him truthfully. "I won't be in love." he said. "You wish." she commented.
 
She turned her eyes closed, but her thoughts were still at Ji Hoon and Ryeo Won. Her tears flow from her eyes again. Seeing her man and her best friend kissed like there's no tomorrow made her heart broke into million pieces. "Ya! Don't look at me with pity in your eyes." she uttered feeling the presence of the man who is silently looking at her. "You must be so lucky not having someone to love. It won't give you pain. And will never leave you lonely in the rain." she said returning his words.
 
Morning has broken, and she woke up feeling better. She turned around and saw the muscular man sleeping on the sofa. She stood up, and put on a blanket on the sleeping muscular man. She wandered her gaze at the room, and she was amazed at the cleanliness of the said room. She heard someone knocked at the door, so she hurriedly open it without thinking of how she looks, and much to her amazement, it is the man who has been looking for her all night long. "Ji Hoon-Oppa..."