Chapter 9 - Return

Screw This Thing Called Love

Changmin…

 

That name surprised Sooyoung just as much as Yoochun, who on the other end of the line was frozen. He always thought that the guy was every ing thing she hated in the world all wrapped up in one sole human body. She’d refuse to answer anything that involved what she would call an of a person. It took her a long time to even acknowledge the fact that he was indeed an ex (being embarrassed that for a period in her life, she was stupid enough to fall for someone like him). She gritted her teeth whenever she was to say his name, but somehow it flowed out perfectly fine today. It was mind boggling how it was able to slip out from .

 

Was she by any chance thinking of him sub consciously?

Oh no, she’d argue. The probability of his name simply rolling out from was 1/1000. She’s human…it was bound to happen. That was the perfect example of that one chance actually occurring. Don’t get anything stupid rolling through your imaginations about me still having anything to do with that thing…and that my dear friends is how the conversation would go about if ever that idea popped into your minds.

This random slip of the tongue was a mystery too difficult to solve like that of the Da Vinci’s code.

 

“It’s Micky…” He corrected.

Her eyes flickered wide open like a lost soul finally finding its owner. However, in this case Sooyoung had no idea who she was. What exactly entered into her body; possessing her to foolishly mistaken the kind hearted Micky with that person who in return, had no heart to begin with? What kind of messed up Blair Witch project, Ghost Hunters, show was she starring in?

 

Changmin.

Why was his name still so familiar yet all the while foreign to her? Moreover, why was this so damn annoying to her? It was like the small buzzing of a bumble bee trailing off into the nearby airwaves. The thought of it left an itch all over her body.

Her fingers nervously played with the curled telephone cord as her mind scrambled to think of anything…any ing thing…ASAP. Sadly like any other typical day, Sooyoung’s mind was 97% occupied by none other than the glorious existence of food.

 

Just how many packs of peanuts did that plane carry? Would they have given me an extra two, three, maybe four packs if I had asked? Why didn’t I ask? Ohhhh and that gravy poured over the boneless steak…what was it made of to become that delicious? Since when was airplane food quite good?

She was convinced that her primary role in her existence in the world is to consume food and nothing else. End of story.

 It looked literally repulsive like Changmin’s face, but damn did it taste good.…wait, WTF Changmin again?!?!? -.-

 

“Summer??”

“…”

 

“Choi Sooyoung.”

Very few times did Micky Yoochun ever call the long legged girl by that name. It was always Summer, her English name. Ever since the very first time they met, Summer was how he called her. After spending several years together attending a prestigious international school in Japan, the two grew accustomed to nothing but their English titles when addressing each other. Only during rare moments would one find him referring to her as anything else. The chances were slim to none like that of actually finding a four leaf clover perfectly placed atop the grown fern green grass of a meadow. However, today was a different day, a rare day.

 

“Sooyoung…”

“Mianhae…ah Micky, I uhmm..I just…well…”

 

In the corner of her eye Sooyoung was focused on the shiny plastic bag of chips in which she had emptied out completely literally just seconds ago. Every single piece, every single crumb all now devoured by her, swimming nicely through her stomach; entering into the lovely land of the shikshin. Quickly, she picked up the light weighed bag and ruffled it between her slim fingers.

 

“Micky?? I can’t seem to hear you anymore. Hello? Annyeonghaseyo? Mickyy~?”

 

Pretend that the line is getting cut off; pretend that the connection is crap. Brilliant ing idea Sooyoung thought.

She made a mental note to make sure to reward herself. Such bloody intelligence to spur up during a moment like that meant a trip to the local buffet. ALL YOU CAN EAT ES! It was about time that the girl broke out her sweats. She was ready to shove her face into a plateful of this and that. As she continued her little white lie on the phone, Sooyoung’s mouth continuously salivated with the thought of the food that was about to be hers.

 

“Hello? Summer? Summer can you hear me now?”

“!@#$%^&* I’ll call you later Micky~”

 

With that, Sooyoung frantically slammed the poor phone back down into its cradle.

"Changmin?!? Sooyoung are you serious?? Aishh..ootokey, what the hell is wrong with me??"

 

Suddenly, the low tone of musical notes erupted from the slick charcoal grand piano in the far corner of the room. Lazily a small head with beautiful drawn light honey brown hair crept its way up from where it was laying.

“Sooyoung, has anyone ever told you that you talk maybe a few decibels too loud?”

 

Kim Jaejoong.

The beautiful walking sculpture trainee with pearl white flawless skin and eyes that you into a whole new realm of ecstasy, that is who he is. Dressed casually in a pair of dark washed jeans and a low cut grey t-shirt that showcased that little hint of his firm chest, Jaejoong brought himself up off from the piano. The edges of his lips curled into a slick grin as he made his way over to the panic struck Sooyoung.

 

“From your reaction, I’m guessing that you hoped that no one would hear this little conversation of yours. Am I correct?”

“B-Bwoh? How long have you been here? Hoe much did you hear?”

 

The door abruptly swung open and in walked a casual Yunho.

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere buddy. Where have you been?” His long arm swung over his good friend’s as he locked Jae in a playful head lock.

 

“That’s not what’s important right now. Yunho, did you know that our dear Sooyoung over here has what seems to be a boyfriend?”

 

“Mmm. The English Micky mouse guy? I already heard…”

 

“Micky?”

 

“Neh…like Disneyland.”

 

“Anio. Another namja. Changmin…the name is Changmin."

 

The sound of that despicable man’s name coming out of her fellow trainee’s mouth made Sooyoung choke on thin air asher eyes widened.

“HE’S NOT. NO. CHANGMIN IS NOT…WE WERE BEFORE BUT…WE’RE NOT NOW…JUST NOOOOO!!”

 

“Arasseo. We won’t pry about in the return of your long lost love. Make sure to introduce him to us later on then okay? He needs to get our approval first,” Yunho coolly replied as he walked off dragging Jae along with him.

 

Crowded near the doorway like a pair of moles were the two conjoined twins, Junsu and Eunhyuk, peeping with their sly little eyes. Sooyoung’s pupils darted right away to the duo, staring daggers at the two.

Waving their hands up as if declaring their forfeit in an unknown game they found themselves in against Sooyoung, they retreated back while saying,

“We understand. We promise we won’t tell a soul about your relationship.”

Like fools, they scampered off laughing while half heartedly dancing away in replace of footsteps.

 

 

====================

CHANGMIN’S POV

 

This Cho Kyuhyun is one hell of a ing awesome dude.

Priceless I tell you…mother ing priceless.

 

The dude runs off the plane and drags me along with him as if the place has some large human eating snakes or something. He ends up running to the bathroom, but ends up staying in the place for more than ing fifteen minutes. My was waiting outside, but as the ten minute mark hit I knew there was something odd about how long the guy was inside. I mean what kind of ing guy stays there for that long.

Unless one thing…he must have been ting. You know, doing number two, taking a dump, etc. Still, that’s a bit too long. His must have been in some kind of agony. Debating whether or not I should go check up on him in what was likely to be a polluted washroom, I find something absolutely shocking.

Standing calmly before the mirror is the lanky tall guy fixing his hair. Take it in…he was fixing his hair dammit. What in the world…I don’t even know.

 

He smiles a stupid smirk at me before we finally head out to gather our luggage. That Choi Sooyoung is no where in sight anymore…not a surprise. I wonder where the hell she is in Seoul. Amongst the ten million people in this city, where is she? The question is burning a hole in my mind as I think about it. But there’s no time to stop and ponder since this Kyuhyun character seems to love the concept of having a little fun.

 

“Changmin, let me ask you something. What will you be doing tonight?”

“Probably just kick back, order some food, and pop a dvd in to watch.”

DANG♫  Wrong answer my new found friend. We’re gonna go strut our handsome little selves into the hardest club banging club and welcome ourselves back into the awesomeness of bachelorhood.”

 

Fast forward and here we are. Both dressed casually with the smell of expensive cologne which females die for running through our bodies. While he’s wearing white, I’m wearing black. While his hair is completely ironed straight without a dent in the world, I got my infamous fluffed up semi curled locks bouncing perfectly with every step I take. We look completely different from one another yet perfectly match to the tee. We hit the club with our epic double combo, gathering a storm left and right, and having girls line up longer than the entrance build up.

 

Always down to play a game whether it’s on the computer or not, we start some fun of our own. The plain concept being gather as many chicks numbers as possible. We split up, each taking on half of the club respectively like a pair of ninjas on a mission. I place myself at the bar and order whatever special drink they specialize in. I don’t want to brag, but within seconds a girl slips her number into my hands while casually walking away. I guess everyone truly does want a piece of the Shim-star. I may be considered a womanizer, but I don’t stick my up just any damn hole that belongs to the owners of these numbers.

 

I take a peek over at the other side to see how the little devil Kyuhyun is doing, but instead of the stupid smirk of his that I was thinking I’d see, he’s got his face literally attached to a chick's… the life out of her. Ahahahaha I guess he forgot that all he needed to do was get numbers. My eyes stay glued on his little display of scandalous actions as I sip on my glass of what seems to be a foul made fail of a martini. I'd complain about this in my hands, but Kyuhyun really knows how to pull on a show.

He sure knows what he’s doing. While one of his hands firmly grabs hold of the girl’s round back side, his other hand takes advantage of the front; exploring the mountainside of her chest that God had beautifully blessed the female species with. In a flash that motherer was somehow able to itch out the girl’s bra.

This literally deserves a round of applause. But as I place my drink down slowly on the bar and bring my hands up to clap, I can’t help but notice something that catches my eye.

 

I have a brilliant memory ---one that almost anyone would envy. I memorized the multiplications at the tender age of five, had all the capitals of the world down two years later, and well I think you got the gist of just how amazing I am. I’m fully human though, so no need to worry about that.

 

Back to the whole revolution. It was leopard printed, with ts of black lace around…size C with loads of padding. That bra which Kyuhyun ripped off like an animal, I had seen it before.

 

The return of that girl.

 

The girl who I used as a dance partner, the girl in the elevator, the girl with the sticky note… it’s her…again. For a guy who barely forgets much, I still have no ing clue who the hell she is.

 

Before we go any further, let me get one thing clear. I did not that chick.

I swear that on all the possible food there is in this world that I did not do such a thing. I merely satisfied my needs with her help. I did not stick myself up her hole…well aside from . I’m a man dammit; who’s full of urges that need to be settled one way or another.

I don’t have that easily with just anyone…technically I’m still inexperienced in that field. But , a man sometimes can’t say no when they’re in the moment. It just calls out to you like a careless whisper humming a sweet melody in your ear which one must answer to. s, s ---sure I’ve had them.

But for the real thing, I’m not going to give it up that easily. Sing alluring chants in my thoughts all you want, but until I find the one, I’m not sticking my inside just any girl.

 

Seriously, get that concept of me out of your heads. I, Shim Changmin, may not be an innocent little thing, but I’m sure not a fiend.

 

I remember the smell of her shampoo--- like a field of daisies. I remember her ability to bend this way and that way while she temptingly asked for more of me. I remember the pleasure she gave me that night from the work of her hands when my senses needed to be at ease.

But why the in all this ery can’t I put a name to her face?!?!

 

---------------------------------------

A/N: round of applause to my friend who typed this while I'm just going to write this a/n aha. Srry for not updating lately, but I shall have my cast off in a bit & have it replaced with just a gauze thing so that means more updates soon ^^