Ⓢ Miss Materialistic

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

⤫ Miss Materialistic
by JangJiMin
hannah-montana-miley-cyrus-shopping-Favi

Stepping out of shiny limousine was *Jung Yuna, adorned in expensive diamonds and branded clothing.

"Welcome Miss Jung, and nice shoes." The doorman commented, ushering the younger girl into the grand lobby.

"Of course." She smirked before sashaying off in her Swarovski encrusted stilettoes.

"I'm not 'Miss Materialistic' for nothing." The doorman swore he heard her whisper just a second ago.

Plot synopsis:

*You can use other names of course.

This story focuses on our protagonist, a materialistic girl ( In her late twenties. ) who is a cunning, witty and crafty model. Her family isn't rich, but because of her mesmerizing golden proportions and charming facial features she is able to attract rich men and use their wealth as a tool.

However, she does not stay with that one man for very long. She changes her victims every now and then, each richer than the other.

Suddenly she was introduced to a rich family by a friend and she immediately sets the rich family's only son as her next victim. As she tries to balance work, pleasing the rich family, and getting closer to the son, she realizes that the son isn't as gullible or stupid against her plans to cheat his money.

On her journey through her life she faces near bankruptcy and other struggles which made her doubt whether money and riches are really worth the pain.

Genre: Romance, comedy

Characters: The girl, the rich family's son / her love interest, the rich family, one of the rich men she cheated / her love rival (Optional)

Inspiration: A Taiwanese drama I watched when I was younger, I forgot the title.

Suggestions: The reason why she suddenly goes bankrupt might be that a younger model replaced her job. Also, the rich family's son shouldn't be a dopey derp, he should be the manly and smart type. That is about all.

Status: Available