Ⓢ 100-day date

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

100-day date
by IsabelleT

"You have never had a boyfriend? Are you serious?"

I nodded, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. Why is everyone so anxious to get attached?
 
"Hey, you should totally meet my boyfriend's classmate. He never had a girlfriend either!"

"You both should try to date!"
 
I didn't think that this short conversation would lead to my 100-day date.
 
With him.
 
 

Plot sypnosis:

Jiyeon(changeable) had never dated anyone before. In fact, it had never crossed her mind before to find someone to date. One day, her friend mentioned that her boyfriend had a classmate who was in the same boat as her. Jiyeon brushed it off, but her friend insisted that the both of them meet up. That night, the four of them, including her friend's boyfriend, had dinner together. Jiyeon's friend made a bet with Jiyeon and she lost. The result is her dating that dateless guy for 100 days... what would happen to the both of them? Would sparks fly in 100 days?

 

Genre: Romance


Characters: Jiyeon, dateless guy, her friend and her boyfriend.

Inspiration: I forgot when I thought of this idea, must be some time back though. 

Suggestions: I actually wanted to make this idea end with something like the guy actually had cancer and wanted to date Jiyeon but never had the guts to do so. He has half a year to live so he decided to plan this with the help of his friends. But the ending would be really sad :(( So it's up to you, you could do a really sweet but sad story or a really cute and hilarious story. Either way, have fun!

Status:  
Taken by soshibanger (storylink)