Ⓐ The Violets

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

The Violets
by IsabelleT

The weather was chilly as I snuggled up in my old trenchcoat.
I stopped in my tracks,rubbing both my palms together,hoping I wouldn't freeze to death in the cold.
The building towered over me as I looked up.

The building was old and mysterious,almost like it was from a storybook.
Yet it was beautiful as I took another glance at it and walked to the big gates guarding it.
The cold metal tingled under my hand as I pushed my way in.
 
Heathway High School.
The oh so famous school that everyone is dying to get in.Everyone here was either rich or extremly talented.
 
"You are the new student,right?"That voice broke my thoughts as I looked at him.He must be the headmaster
.He had brownish hair,looking as if it was about to drop.His glasses were thick and black.
 
I then realized he was waiting for an answer from me and nodded.He gestured towards the garden and I followed.
A new beginning some would say but to me it was all yet another nightmare waiting to be revealed.
 
Plot sypnosis:
 
The main character comes to Heathway High as a freshmen and became curious about the Violets.She is gifted both acadamically and physically.She got in to the school through scholarship.To her,it is a getaway from her mother's mysterious death and something tells her it has to do will Heathway High. As the Violets has a rule that there must always be 6 members in their exclusive "group", they decide to do things different this year and have an audition for any girl who wants to join in, after their senior graduated. She is then determined to join in and uncover all their secrets.

Plotlines:

 The Violets are a group of girls who are highly privileged as their parents are sponsors and previous students of Heathway High. They have the best dorms, best service and rule the school like queens. To the extent, even some of the teachers are afraid of them. Yet each hold a secret of their own.

T H E    V I O L E T S

{ The Cold Leader }
She is strong willed and is strict to those around her. Her signature cold stares and insensitive commands are what made the Violets feared in Heathway High.IBut if you actually get to know her, she's motherly like and caring to people she care about, like the Violets.She's good at keeping secrets, after she has a pretty big one of her own.
Trivia: Her family owns an upright business but also a mafia group that no one knows about. She has grown up, accustommed to violence and fighting. The only child of her family.

{ The Brain } 
She is the smartest in the Violets.She can win any debate anytime. Is usually very observant and others have a hard time reading and guessing her emotions. She is also a great problem solver who speaks what she thinks. All the Violets come to her for rational advice and with her high IQ, she knows a bit of everything. But what else in hidden in that mind of hers?
Trivia: She is the elder daughter of her family, who is rich and powerful, known for their famous fice star restaurants world wide. So she was born with not only a high taste in education and books, but food as well.

{ The Princess } 
She's flirty and loves to be pampered.Thus known as the princess.To her good fashion taste is a must and she loves shopping. Others think she's all stuck-up and sonbby, but that is not true. She also can be a really perky and cheerful girl. She cannot stand dull moments in a conversation or even awkward moments. The Violets think she is joking half the time, even when she's serious cause she's such a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. But what really lies beneath that smile?
Trivia: Her family owns a huge hotel chain throughout the world and her parents are often busy. She's a single child and is often lonely.

 
{ The Quiet } 
Known for her knowing nods and quietnesss,she is often the peacemaker in the group.She is often found reading or drawing on random papers.She can be quite shy and is often the only one of the bunch listening in class, thus the rest often borrow her notes, well except for the Brain. She is quite sensitive and often think before she say something. But what secret does she hold?
Trivia: She also has an older brother but detest him a lot, though he tries his best to patch things up with her. Ironic, but true. Her family owns a successful and popular magazine spread out locally and internationally.
 
{ The Mischievous }
Her tricks are well equipped and she hardly get caught.She is haughty and smart when it comes to doing things out of the box. Like the Princess, she is one of the happier girls in the Violets. Though she may get up their sleeves sometimes, they usually close an eye to what she does. She is also the chatterbox and loves to hold slumber parties.But what if her tricks go overboard?
Trivia: She does not have the most glamorous background as the rest, but her mother is a popular actress and her father has his own business.
 
{ The Kid } 
The youngest in the group,she depends and all of them as her big sisters.She loves candy a lot and is never failed to be seen with sweets.She is also often found giggling at things that aren't that funny. She can get a little bratty and stubborn at times too. She finds herself needing acceptance and that turns her a bit clingy at times.But is she all that naive?
Trivia: She doesn't really like to be around guys for a reason she refused to say. Well, except her older brother. Her family owns the biggest shopping mall in Korea.
 
T H E   G U Y S
 
- Mr Charming who is also the errand guy for the Violets (the main character)
- The Black belt (The Cold Leader)
-  The Rebel (The Brain)
- The Kid's Brother (The Princess)
- My Brother's best friend (The Quiet)
-  The Ice King (The Mischievous)
- Mr Nerdy (The Kid)
 

Genre: Romance, Mystery and a tad comedy

Characters: The main character, The Violets and their love interests. (Love interests' plotlines are optional. Just what I used previously)

Inspiration: I loved reading Kate Brian's Private series as a young teen. So it really inspired me to write something like that without going too overboard (one of the reasons why I stopped reading,haha). Thought of thie idea in rougly August 2009. Previous fanfic. (for reference only)

Suggestions: This story idea is a tad complicated (maybe it's just me,haha) And probably the longest I've ever typed so far. I guess you can be the main character and let the applicants be the Violets, but that is entirely up to you. Anything, feel free to ask me. :) Oh and the plotline "The Mischievous" was from my earlier draft, when I posted the fanfic, I took it out. So if there are too many plotlines too handle, it's optional! 


Status: Available

PS: Am back from my hiatus! Still very busy cause it's December. Christmas!! But will be trying to update as often as I can. Still have ideas not posted up :)