Ⓢ I Like You

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

⤫ I Like You
by JangJiMin
tumblr_mkv1nc5O0Q1rijbg1o1_500.gif

"*______, will you stop already? Look! No matter what you do, I'll never like you!" *______ yelled in frustration.
 
"No one likes me. They think I'm weird."
"Hey, I like you. I don't care what they say. I like you *______."
 
"Liar. You like me. You just don't know it yet." She chuckled, shocking *______ with her blatant claim.
All eyes were now on the two, *______ stood rooted at his position. His face burned and his throat was dry.
 
I don't like her.
Yet.
 
[* for female lead, * for male lead.]

Plot sypnosis:

Our female lead, is pretty much a nerd, a "teachers' pet" and everyone doesn't really have a good impression of her. Most people leave her alone or avoid her but of course there'll always be people who bully her just for fun and stuff.
She used to be extremely introverted and afraid of people. Until a certain someone comes into the picture.

And of course that certain someone is our male lead. They were schoolmates in middle school and they met for the first time while the female lead was getting bullied by a bunch of girls. Being the kind guy he was, he immediately rushed to stop the girls, after they left he stayed to comfort her. Hence, the description. (Above. And by the way if you didn't know the ones in italics are flashbacks.) Notice that I had underlined the word "I Like You". Those three words had made the female lead harbor a major crush on him in return.

However, our male lead is the type that kind of listens to the crowd. As he moved on to high school, and hearing all the bad things about the female lead, the male lead started to avoid her as well. He just didn't want his reputation to be stained by hanging out with the female lead. (Which is quite jerky, but whatever he's going to like her back later anyways.)

Despite the male lead avoiding the female lead, she in contrast grew bolder and started confessing to him and stuff. Thus also, the description. After that issue, (In the description) the female lead decided to have a makeover with the help of her best (And only) friend. Well, the rest I'm sure you'll figure out. In short everyone was pleasantly surprised, expect the bullies of course.

Genre: Romance, School Life

Characters: The nerd (Female Lead), The male lead, The best friend, The male lead's best friend (Optional)

Inspiration: One of the older plots I had. c:

Suggestions: Though our female lead is bullied at times. I feel like if you make the whole school bully her it'll be a little unrealistic. Instead you should only make the students avoid her or ignore her. Also, I sincerely hope you don't make the bullies like 'queenkas', because I feel like that's too clique. I didn't list the bullies down in the characters because I want the story to be focused on the male and female lead and also the female lead's transformation.
Not forgetting, the female lead shouldn't be to aegyo and friendly. She still is socially awkward and stuff. Another suggestion is that her friend shouldn't be a nerd as well. If you want, she can be a normal student who can't stand injustice so decides to stand on the poor girl's side. Reason for that is because in the story her friend gives her a makeover and I'm not quite confident in a nerd's fashionarrow-10x10.png style and stuff... Lastly if you want the female lead's best friend to have a lover as well, I do suggest you to make her lover the male lead's best friend (A.K.A: The guy that advices the male lead to stay away from the female lead. But in the end he regretted it of course). That is pretty much all. Enjoy!


Status: Available

I wrote this two days ago but didn't realise I did not upoload this. No wonder I felt something was missing! Sorry guys!