Chapter 7: He’s Back

Trying To Move On

 

The students are shouting as the bell was ringing. Their teacher bid goobye to the students and they do as well. Chorong head out at their classroom. She went to Eunji and Bomi's classroom. She was searching their whole classroom to see her crush, L. She smiles as she saw him packing his stuffs.
She was staring at him and her world like was in slow motion.
 
 
"Chorong-unnie!"
 
 
She jumped a little and came back to reality when Eunji snaps her.
 
 
"Chorong-unni, are you alright?" Eunji asked.
 
 
"Ah... N-ne! I'm alright! Uhm... kaja!" then she linked her arms on Eunji's and pulled her away.
 
 
"Yah! You forgot me!" Bomi shouted.
 
 
Chorong and Eunji looked behind. Bomi ran towards them and linked her arm on Eunji's right arm then they continue to walk.
 
 
"Unni, why did you fetch us today? It's the first time you did this." Eunji asked confusingly.
 
 
She's right, it's the first time Chorong fetched them in their classroom.
 
Chorong stopped walking.
 
 
"Uh... N-nothing.. I..." she cut off her sentence when Bomi spoke.
 
 
"Do you want to see L, didn't you?"
 
 
Her eyes widened.
 
 
"How did you..??"
 
 
"It's obvious."
 
 
She bowed her head in embarrassment.
 
 
"Naeun likes him too." Bomi added.
 
 
She lifts up her head.
"Really?"
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
Chorong sigh.
 
"So, I'm not the only one who likes him. I should stop liking him." she thought.
 
 
"Oh... it's ok. They look good together, really. L is just my crush."
 
 
The two girls just nodded and bid goodbye to her and they left her alone.
 
 
She was left alone inside the school building. She was thinking about Naeun and L.
 
"Should I stop liking him?" she thought.
 
 
She stepped outside their school building. It's quite dark outside. She glanced at her watch to check what time is it.
It's 6PM already and it is cold outside.
 
She stopped walking when she felt someone was following her behind. She felt nervous as if it was a ghost or something.
She was about to look behind when suddenly an arm wrapped her body, back hugging her.
 
 
 
**********
 
 
 
"Ok, let's continue our vocal practice tomorrow." Sunggyu said.
 
 
"Ne~!" the students said in unison.
 
 
They all bid goodbyes and the students heading out the classroom.
 
Dongwoo was standing outside classroom door, waiting for Sunggyu.
He entered when the students were gone.
 
Sunggyu noticed him.
 
"Oh? Dongwoo-ssi, why are you still here?" he asked as he packing his stuffs.
 
 
"Waiting for, of course." he answered.
 
 
After packing, they headed out the classroom and closed the door.
 
 
"No need to wait for me. You could go without waiting for me. Ok?"
 
 
Dongwoo just nodded and they walked together.
 
 
---
 
 
Sunggyu was already at his home. He throws his bag to the couch and headed to the kitchen to drink some water. He was really exhausted but enjoyed the teaching vocal lesson. He went straight to his room and throws himself on his bed.
Suddenly, he thought of Eunji. He smiled as he thought of her sweet smile.
 
"I think I'm starting to like her." He thought then he shut his eyes and fell asleep.
 
 
***
 
 
"Ugh! My neck is really hurt because of these stupid projects!" Eunji mumbled as she massaging her neck.
 
It's already late at night when she finished her project. She placed her projects above her study table and throws herself on her bed. She was staring at the ceiling and was about to close her eyes when suddenly she bit her lip accidentally.
 
"Ouch!" she mumbled.
 
 
"Hmm... I think, someone remembered me today." she thought and shut her eyes.
 
 
 
**********
 
 
Chorong froze for a moment; she didn't look back because she knows who it was. The way that person hugs her, she knows it. Her tears started to fall from her eyes and started to speak.
 
 
"Why you came back?"
 
 
The person who was hugging her didn't respond instead he tightens hug and buried his face on her shoulder.
 
 
"Yah! Tell me! Why you came back Minhyuk?!" Chorong shouted as she breaks the hug and faced him.
 
 
He still didn't answer her question and just staring at her.
 
She was about to walk away when Minhyuk grabbed her left hand.
 
 
"What do you want?!"
 
 
"I want you back." he finally spoke.
 
 
"You have Yewon, you don't need me! Could you please let go of me?!" she said as she struggling his grip.
 
 
He pulled her and gives her a hug.
 
 
"I'm sorry that I left you. I have a reason leaving you that day." he said calmly.
 
 
The tears were earning on his eyes that makes his sight blurry.
 
 
"I don't need your explanation and go back to Yewon!" she shouted and tried to push him away but he's too strong.
 
 
"Let go of me! Don't ever go ba--" she cut her words when he suddenly kissed her torridly.
 
 
She tried to push him away and she did. She slapped him hard and walked away.
 
Minhyuk left dumb-founded.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
Annyeong readers~!
 
Sorry for updating late. T^T I am really busy writing other stories. (shame on me! Y.Y) I try my best to update early.
 
This chapter is actually MinRong moment. (I added some parts of Eunji and Sunggyu for the GyuJi shippers. Kekeke!) The next chapter will be GyuJi moments, I promise. :))
 
 
janehong BABY <3