Chapter 1: A Painful Beginning

Trying To Move On

In a coffee shop, Sunggyu was waiting for Taeyeon. Suddenly, someone covers his eyes with two hands.

"Jagiya! Surprise!" Taeyeon surprise him.

"Oh?! Jagiya! Why you took so long?" Sunggyu said with a smile.

"Mianhae.. I woke up late"

"It's ok. By the way, can we go out tomorrow? I have to give you something very important." Sunggyu asked.

"Sure! But why tomorrow? Could you give it now?" Taeyeon said with an aegyo.

"It's a surprise.  Tomorrow is our very special day, our 1st anniversary, don't you remember?"

"Oh! Ok." Taeyeon said and smiled.

They continued their conversation.

-----

Sunggyu wakes up early. He was preparing their breakfast and awaking his dormmates: Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong. His 5 dormmates are awaken except Dongwoo who always woke up late.

"Dongwoo-ah! Come down here and eat your breakfast!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Dongwo hyung always wakes up late. He can;t be like that forever" L commented.

Hoya sitted beside Sunggyu and asked something.

"Hyung, are you sure about proposing to her?"

"Ne, it's our anniversary today. Our relationship takes so long and I love her so much. I think it's the right time, I don't want to loss her." Sunggyu replied.

"Okay, I'll support you hyung." Hoya said and smiled.

"Thanks Hoya-ssi"

-----

Sunggyu ride in a bus. After a half hour, he got out in the bus. He move his head left to right to find Taeyeon. Then, he saw her waiting in front of a restaurant. Sunggyu took out the engagement ring to look at it. He smiled. Then, he looked at Taeyeon.

"Jagiya!" He called her.

Taeyeon looked at him then she smiled and waved at him.  Sunggyu gives a sign to come over his place. Taeyeon came and run excitedly. But suddenly, she was hit by a running car.

Sunggyu froze. His tears started to fall down. He  feels like his heart broke into pieces.

"TAEYEON!!!" He shouted as he approaches her quickly and started crying.

"Taeyeon...mianhae... It's all my fault! I shouldn't call you...chincha mianhae.." Sunggyu said while crying.

 

********************************************

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter, I promise that I wll make the other chapters long. ^_^