Chapter 4: Home Alone

Trying To Move On

Infinite and A-Pink became friends. They’re always hanging out behind their school building during lunch break.


It's lunch break time. All A-Pink and Infinite were finally arrived except Sungyeol.

"Where is Sungyeol?" Hoya asked them.

"He went to a fast food to buy a lunch for himself. He forgot to bring his lunch box." L said while eating his ramen.

After a moment, Sungyeol arrived with foods he bought.

"Guys! I'm here!" Sungyeol shouted while running towards them.

"Yah! You should take a medicine for your brain so, you can't forget anything." Dongwoo was making funny of him and they laughed.


As always, Chorong was staring at L again every time she sees him.

"You are really handsome. But I'm older than you :-/" Chorong thought and sign.

Chorong used to like boys that are older than her or at her same age. But when she first met L, she already had a crush on him.

"Eottoke?!" She thought again.

"Unni, are you alright?" Eunji noticed her actions.

"Ne! I'm alright!" Chorong said then she drinks the water and let out a sigh.


They already finished eating their lunch. They are only waiting for the bell to ring so they have enough time to chitchat.

While they were chatting, Woohyun heard someone is laughing.
It was Park Hyomin, the one and only crush Woohyun's crush since they were in middle school.
Woohyun stopped and his friends noticed it.

"What's wrong with him?" Bomi asked.

Sunggyu was finding who or what was Woohyun staring at.

"I know what's wrong. He was staring at Hyomin, his classmate when they were in middle school. She was his first crush until now." Sunggyu said.

"But she had a crush on Sunggyu-hyung when he was a first year college." Hoya continued.

Woohyun suddenly looked at them when he heard what Hoya said.

"What?! She had a crush on hyung?! No way! She's only mine!" Woohyun gave a negative expression.

"Yah! You don't have to worry, I don't like her. Arasseo?" Sunggyu said and was reminiscing about the past when he first met his first love, Taeyeon.

"Ne! But don't you dare to have feelings to her, arasseo?" Woohyun said and gives a not serious glare.

"Alright boss, I understand, whatever you say." Sunggyu said with a little smile.


The bell finally rang.

"Bye hyungs!" The 5 Infinite members said to Sunggyu and Woohyun.

"Bye oppas!" Bomi said while the others just wave their hands to bid a goodbye.

Dongwoo and Sunggyu went home to rest.

--

Inside the classroom, Bomi and Eunji were chatting.

"Bomi-ah, you know, I miss our A-Pink maknae, Hayoung dongsaeng." Eunji said.

"Don't worry, we will see her again after she graduates in high school. This is her last year in high school." Bomi replied and smiled.

"Yeah. I can't wait to see her again. Oh, by the way, I always notice Chorong-unni was staring at someone during our lunch breaks." Eunji said.

"Ne, I always notice that too. I think she was staring at Myungsoo oppa."

"Myungsoo oppa? Hmm... maybe it's him. He's handsome." Eunji said and thinking something again.

"Yeah, we can't blame her. It's not bad crushing on someone." Bomi stated.

Eunji didn't respond. She was still thinking.

"Eunji-ssi, do you have a crush on someone too?" Bomi asked.

Eunji finally moved and faced Bomi and said,
"Mwo? Eopseoyo... Mollayo!"

"Yah! What's with your answer?" Bomi confused about Eunji's answer.

"Mollayo....?" Eunji answered like she was solving a math problem.

"I think you have a crush. Tell me who is it?" Bomi asked excitedly and was waiting for her answer.

"I said, mollayo. Aratta?" Eunji answered using her Busan accent.

"Aissh! I know you have one." Bomi said and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever!" Eunji was annoyed.

-----

Sunggyu was sitting in a sofa listening to his iPod. He saw his parents carrying their baggage.

"Umma, appa, where are you going?" he asked.

"Sunggyu dear, me and your father needs to go back to Jeju. We need to continue our business there and we can't leave it. Take care of yourself son." His mother explained.

"Ok mom. I was grown up now, so I can take care of myself. Goodbye umma, appa. Take care too. I love you both." Sunggyu said then he gives them a hug.

They went outside and Sunggyu followed to help them bring the baggage in the car.
When the car was started to run, Sunggyu stared at it until it finally gone. He was left alone and he felt a bit sad for leaving him alone again. He just let out a sigh and back to the sofa. He grabs the magazine above the small table and reads it while listening to his iPod.

"What should I do today?" He thought and went to the kitchen to find something to drink. He grabs a soda from the fridge and he immediately opens it.
He went outside the house while drinking his soda.

"There's nobody here in this place. I'm getting bored in here. All the people here are always busy and the others are at the school." He thought.

He throws the soda can in the trash and went back inside. He decided to sleep while waiting until 5pm.

-----

In the school, at Eunji's room.

The teacher was lecturing Math. Bomi and Eunji were getting bored. Eunji was yawning while Bomi was asleep covering her face by a book so that the teacher can't catch her sleeping.

"Math subject is so boring.." Eunji thought and yawning again.

After 12987544 years, the bell rang. Haha!

"Finally..." Eunji thought while stretching.

She approaches Bomi.
"Bomi-ah. Wake up! It's time to go home." She shakes Bomi to wake her up.

Bomi was awakened; she fixed her things and ready to go home.

"Ok, let's go." Bomi said.

"Bomi-ssi, it's Saturday tomorrow, right? Can we hang out if you're not busy tomorrow?" Eunji asked.

"I'd like to, but I have so much work to do tomorrow." Bomi said.

"Oh. Okay." Eunji agreed.

They left the room and went to their home.


****************************************

I really had a hard times thinking about the titles. Can you give me some tips on how to create titles?

Thanks~!

 

janehong <3