Chapter 2: A New Day, A New Life

Trying To Move On

 

3 months later...
 
Sunggyu was packing all of his stuffs in their dorm. He will go home to his parents.
 
"Sunggyu hyung, where will you go?" Hoya asked.
 
"I want to go home and meet my parents. I don't want to stay here any longer. And by the way, you all need to go to school, except Dongwoo."
 
"Oh! Right! I almost forgot!" Hoya said and went to his room to pack his stuffs to.
 
Sunggyu finished packing his things said something to his dormmates,
 
"Yah! You all need to go home! 5 days left before your first day of school!" He reminded his dormmates.
 
All of them followed Sunggyu's command. They will go to  their homes.
The 5 others need to go to school. Hoya and Woohyun are 4th year college while the 3 others, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong are 3rd year college.
 
-----
 
Eunji picked up the phone ringing.
 
"Yobeosaeyo? Bomi-ssi?"
 
"Ne! Eunji-ah! How's your day?" Bomi asked.
 
"It's fine. Are you ready for school?" Eunji said and went out through the door to have some fresh air.
 
"Ahh.. don't remind me that, I really don't want to go to school... it's boring" Bomi said lazyly.
 
"Yah! Don't be so lazy!" Eunji said while looking at the arriving car.
 
"Eunji-ssi, I have to go now, my mom was calling me. Bye!"
 
"Okay, bye. Take care." then she hanged up the phone and she placed it in her pocket.
 
Eunji approaches her mother who was brooming outside their house.
 
"Umma, who are they? And why did they entered to that house? I thought it was abandoned." she asked while looking at the the people who went out from their car and entered to the house (the house that Eunji thought it was abandoned).
 
"Oh! Them? They are Mr. and Mrs. Kim. That house was their permanent home. They're just gone for their business to Jeju, but their son used to live in Seoul." her mother replied.
 
"Ohh.. but why their son didn't come with them?" Eunji asked curiously.
 
"I don't know, it's out of my business. Come on inside ang help me to cook."  Her mother said and went inside.
 
Eunji only nodded and followed her mother inside their house.
 
-----
 
Sunggyu was on the bus with his dormmates. He bring out his ipod so  that he can't be bored while his dormmates are sleeping.
After an hour, the bus stopped. They got out from the bus and they left each other to find their way back home. Sunggyu gives a goodbye wave to his friends. He's on his way to their home and finally, after a few minutes of walking, he arrived at their house. He opened the door and surprised his parents.
 
"Annyeong hasaeyo! Umma! Appa!" Sunggyu greeted and hugs them.
 
"Sunggyu my dear, we missed you so much! Look at you, you're grown up now!" his mother said and smiled.
 
"And you're so handsome now like me!"  his father added. All of them laughed.
 
"Come on, let's eat the food I just prepared for us." Her mother said.
 
 
**********************************************
 
Short update...
Mianhae, I am busy with my story on wattpad.
I'll update 2 chapters soon.
 
Keep supporting! <3
 
janehong loves zelo <33