Chapter 3: The First Day of School

Trying To Move On

Today, it's the first day of class.
Eunji almost finish packing her things for school. All A-Pink members went to school earlier than Eunji.

Eunji was on her way to school. While she's walking, she saw a man who was jogging while putting a headset on his ear.

Who is he? This is the first time I saw him, maybe he's new here. She thought.

Eunji knows all the people who live in their place in Busan.  She is very friendly that's why she knows all people living there.


She decided to approach him.

"Uhm, annyeong! ^_^"

The guy noticed her and he stopped walking. He takes off his headset.

"Oh?! Annyeong hasaeyo. Do I know you?" he said while putting his headset to his pocket.

"No, I just greeted you because it seems that you're new here in Busan. So, welcome in Busan!" Eunji said and smiled sweetly.

The guy just nodded with a smile and put his headset back to his ears.

"Okay... I should go now.. uhm, nice meeting you mister!" Eunji said and walked fast so that she can't be late.

-----

The Infinite members were already at the school. Dongwoo was about to go to Sunggyu's house when he saw him walking so he called him.

"Sunggyu hyung!!

Sunggyu turned around when Dongwoo calling him.

"Oh?! Dongwoo-ssi? What's up?" Sunggyu said.

"I'm bored in our house, I just want to hang out with you. What about, we to our dormmates' school?" Dongwoo asked him excitedly.

"Why? We should not disturb them." he replied.

"We can visit without disturbing them, we can hang out with them during their break or vacant hour. Please..." Dongwoo convinced him and put his two palms together.

"Ah! Okay!" Sunggyu forced to agree.

Dongwoo was very happy after he agreed.
They went to the school. They stayed behind the school building where the students go while their lunch breaks or vacant hour.
They sat at the cement table in front of it under a big tree. Sunggyu and Dongwoo were eating snacks while waiting for their friends. Suddenly, someone tries to scare them.

"Hyung!!!" Sungjong shouted as he slaps their back. Dongwoo screamed while Sunggyu didn't.

"Yah!! Why did you do that?! I almost spit out my snacks!" Dongwoo complained.

"Mianhae hyung" Sungjong apologized.

"Why are you here? You have classes, isn't it?" Sunggyu said while eating his snacks.

"Well, it's our vacant time." Sungjong replied.

"So, where are Sungyeol and L? They're your classmates, right?" Dongwoo said.

"Oh, they went to a store to buy some things." Sungjong answered and looked around like his looking for someone.

Sunggyu noticed it.
"Yah, who are you looking for?" He asked.

Sungjong looked at Sunggyu and looked around again and said,
"I'm looking for Eunji, she's my classmate and also my new friend."

Finally, Sungyeol and L arrived behind the school building.

"They're here!" Dongwoo said after he noticed them.

"Hyung, have you seen Eunji?" Sungjong asked the two who just arrived.

"We saw her buying snacks with Bomi." Sungyeol answered.

"Do you have classes after this hour?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nope. It's our lunch break after this hour." L answered.

"So, we'll have to wait Hoya and Woohyun then." Sunggyu said.

"Ne." L replied.


Few minutes have passed. Bomi and Eunji were finally arrived.

"Sungjong-ah!" Bomi shouted.

"Oh?! They're here!" Sungjong approaches them.

"Hyungs, these are our classmates, Eunji and Bomi.

"Annyeong!" Eunji and Bomi greeted.

"Wait, I know you." Eunji said and pointed Sunggyu.

"Me? Oh yeah, you're the one who talked to me but I didn't respond. Sorry for that, I'm not in the mood to talk to you that time." Sunggyu apologized and bowed slightly.

"It's ok." Eunji said and smiled.


While they're waiting the lunch break hour, they talk to each and introduce their selves.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Jung Eunji and this is my bestfriend, Yoon Bomi."

"I'm Kim Sunggyu and this is my friend, Jang Dongwoo." He said.

--

Lunch break.

Woohyun and Hoya are arriving; Sungjong noticed them so he called them. Bomi also called the A-Pink members.

Infinite and A-Pink introduces themselves so that they know each other and they became friends.


Chorong was staring at L. She was admiring him while eating his lunch. (L became Chorong's crush when she first met him in the book store the other day.)

L noticed it.
"Chorong-noona, why are you staring at me?"

"Ah, n-nothing, I was just... staring at your food." she said and smiled awkwardly.

"Phew! That was close!" She thought.


After 30 minutes.
They finished eating and they need to go back to their class this afternoon.

"Hyungs! See y'all tomorrow!" Sungjong said and bowed.

"Ne, goodbye!" Dongwoo replied.

They all bid goodbyes to each other.

"Bye oppas!" Eunji said to Sunggyu and Dongwoo then she walked away.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo left.


While walking,
"Hyung, want to go somewhere?" Dongwoo asked.

"No, I'm not in the mood. I need to go home now." Sunggyu replied.

"Ok, see you tomorrow hyung."


-----

The class will finish at 5pm.
When the bell rang, all the students were shouting.

"Eunji-ah, see you again here in class tomorrow." Sungjong said while packing his things.

"Ne. Bye classmates." Eunji said and smiled.


--
In the other class..

"Yah! Hoya-ssi! Wait up!" Woohyun shouted as he panics.

"Tsk. Tsk. How long could you finish that? You're too slow at writing, ppali! We're the only students here in classroom!" Hoya was a bit angry because of Woohyun's slowliness.

"Alright! Just wait me, okay?"

-----

Eunji was at their home finishing her homework.

"Hah! Finished." Eunji thought when she finished her homework and suddenly, Sunggyu's image was on her mind.

"Why I am thinking about him so sudden? Argh! What's wrong with me?" Eunji thought and she tapped her head many times.

"I should go to sleep now." Then she crawled on her bed and started to sleep.

-----

Sunggyu was listening to his iPod and he was thinking about his beloved girlfriend, Taeyeon. Every time he recalls the past, he always cries.

"Argh! A man doesn't cry!" He thought and wiped his tears.

But he can't help it. Crying was the only way he can do to feel better.

 

******************************************

 

Yey! Finally!

As I promise, I updated 2 chapters! ^_^

Hope you like it!

 

Ohh! BTW, it's Zelo's birthday today! Happy bday baby Junhong! :D