Chapter 7

Fell in love with the same guy for the second time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu went up on stage with head’s up. if before he always walk with head’s down, well he changed. Thanks for the help of his little brother, and his parents. He gained a lot of confidence. He cleared his throat first before speaking.

“Hello. I bet all of you still know me so no need for a formal introduction.” He smiled weakly.

“I’ll never thought that I’ll be seeing you all again. As what my brother told you, we do have a second thought on whether to go or not. I know and you know that my high school days never went good. Though I don’t blame you. Life maybe cruel at times, but despite everything, I’m still thankful that it happened. Coz it made me a lot stronger. I’m not really good at expressing myself so I guess I’ll end it here. Anyway, let’s forget about the past and start a brand new memory instead.” He bowed to them before stepping down on the stage.

He was on the verge of tearing up while on his way to their table. But he reminded his self not to cry in front of other people. Being pitied by others is the last thing he ever wished for.

“Let’s give them a warm of applause. Again, Thank you Sunggyu and Sungjong for coming. I hope each and every one of you enjoyed the night. Thank you.”

 

**

 

The moment that the emcee announced Sunggyu’s name, Woohyun and the others left in agape. He doesn’t know if he’s dreaming or not coz if yes, he doesn’t want to wake up. Too afraid that if he open his eyes, the one that he loves the most will disappear like a bubbles.

Different kinds of feelings rushed over him. Seeing his love of his life again make him feel so happy. He wants to run to him and hug him tight, but he felt nervous that the other will reject him. he also felt sad at the same time that Sunggyu lied to him. pretending to be another person and that he never knew them, him to be exact. But he can’t get mad at him. Coz he loves him more than his life.

“Hyung!” Myungsoo snapped his fingers in front of Woohyun to get his attention.

“U-uh.. W-what?” He averted his gaze to the guy beside him.

“Are you ok?” He didn’t answer back. Instead, he just smiled, a smile that never reached his eyes.

“Stop pretending dude. It’s ok to let out what you really feel. You know you can always count on us.” Dongwoo patted his shoulders.

“Hyung is right. We’re always here, bear that in mind. You’re not alone hyung. And we all have fault. Don’t you dare blame yourself.” Hoya heaved a deep sigh.

“I know. Thanks guys.”

“So what are you planning?” Sungyeol look at him with sympathy.

“I don’t know.” Head’s down while playing with his fingernails.

“Why don’t you talk to him and explain everything.”

“But how? And what if he doesn’t want to listen?”

“You can gain nothing if you just stay there on your seat. Now, go and win him back. We’re sick of baby sitting you anyway.” Myungsoo pushed him with an evil grin on his oh-so-beautiful face.

“We’ll be waiting for you at the car.” Then they wish him luck.

 

**

 

The four boys stood up and grabbed their stuffs, ready to go home. The two lovers went off first, leaving Sunggyu and Sungjong on the gate, waiting for their car to come.

“So, we’ll be leaving first. Let’s have some dinner next time, the four of us.” The blonde hair guy said.

“Sure. Just call us.”

Ok then, bye.” He waved at them then he cling his hand to his boyfriend.

“I had a great night with you guys. Nice meeting you again. Bye.” Jonghyun waved at them as well. The two brothers smiled at them. When their car arrived and was about to go in when someone called Sunggyu.

“Gyu!”

“That voice. I know that voice. I can’t be wrong. And no one ever called me that, not even my parents and Jjongie.” He thought to himself. He turned around and saw Woohyun getting closer to them. Sungjong also turned his gaze on Woohyun.

“Yes?” he never had an idea where did he find the courage to stay calm.

The younger look at Sungjong first before speaking.

“Can we talk for a moment?” Sunggyu was about to give one of his lame excuses but his brother beat him.

“I’ll wait for you at the car hyung.” He smiled at him and squeezed his hand lightly.

“Ok. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Sngjong glance at Woohyun for the last time before retreating.

 

**

 

“So, what do you want to talk about?”

“I’m sorry.” His eyes never leave the ground.

“For what?”

“For everything.”

“It’s ok.” The younger look up and met his eyes.

“Sunggyu, I…”

“Look Woohyun. It really isn’t a big deal. So there’s nothing more to talk about. If you’ll excuse me, I gotta go. My brother’s waiting for me.” he turned around and ready to go when he suddenly stop on his track after hearing what the other said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter