Chapter 4

Fell in love with the same guy for the second time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry guys for not making my promise T_T

my work is eating up all of my time~

i'll try to update again as possible as i can..

please bear with me a little longer more >>.<<

and to all my 63 subscribers, thank u again ^^

i hope i didn't disappoint u with every chapters that i add..

i love u all <3 <3 <3

and to my newly 3 friends (DeullieSa34, informantxgirl, albinski), hello ^^

hope we can be good friends :)

 

Sunggyu is on his way to the rooftop. He stops his track in front of the school’s studio as he accidentally heard someone mentioning Woohyun’s name. Because of curiosity, he sneaks at the door which is slightly open.

“Hey Woohyun. I heard that you and that nerd are going out. Is it also part of your deal aside from getting close to him?” Sunggyu recognized the guy who talks just now and it happened to be one of his classmate, Key.

“What is he talking about?” Sunggyu whispered, confused about the deal thing.

“How did you know about that?” Dongwoo answered back as Woohyun just stayed quiet. Key just shrugged his shoulders and sit beside Woohyun.

“Poor guy. What’s his name again? S-seunggi? S-sunggu?” Key continued.

“It’s Sunggyu.” Myungsoo corrected in a cold voice.

“Oh. Whatever his name is. I just pitied him. He don’t have idea that he’s just being played around.” He shook his head, pretending to sympathize Sunggyu.

The latter heard everything. His head started to hurt. Knees felt so weak all of a sudden. Everything got into his head now. He felt so broken right at the moment. he wanted to confront Woohyun and punch his beautiful face but his feet seems to have their own lives as they started to walk away from where he’s standing. Because his body’s shaking, he bumped into the trash bin near the studio. But before he got caught, he run as fast as he can without knowing where will he go.

“Is someone there?” Sungyeol went to the door and found no one, so he went inside.

“Who’s that?” Hoya asked.

“No one.” Sungyeol shrugged.

"You. Better not tell Sunggyu about that thing or else, you won't like what will happen to you." Woohyun warned the guy beside him before storming out of the studio.

Sunggyu never realized he’s already in front of the school’s gate. He looked back at the school building before running out, eyes are getting blurry. He left the school with a teary eye and clouded with anger. And a heart that’s broken into pieces.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“I’m home.” Sungjong greeted. He always does that even though he knows that nobody’s home yet since his brother always go home late. But this day, he saw his hyung’s school shoes at the shoe rack. It’s the first time so he tried to check if he’s brother’s fine.

Knock Knock

“Hyung, are you there?” he heard nothing.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter