Chapter 6

Fell in love with the same guy for the second time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* D-DAY *

 

The five boys met at the Myungyeol couple’s restaurant before heading to Woollim Academy. Seven years had passed but they are still almost the same old group that will make you swoon once you seen them. The only difference now is that they are hotter than before.

 

“Have you ever thought on who could be our special guests tonight?” Hoya opened up while they were on their way.

“I’ve been thinking of that too.” Dongwoo said with his one hand massaging his nape and the other on the steering wheel.

“Myungsoo and I had discussed that too. But we really don’t have any ides on who could it be.” Sungyeol leaned back on his seat.

“We’ll see it later.” Myungsoo crossed his arms above his chest.

 

**

“Jjongie. Don’t you think you’re overdoing it?” Sunggyu complained.

“Hyung, don’t complain ok. Look at yourself. Aren’t you happy with the outcome?” Sungjong clapped his hands. Satisfied on the result of his work.

“But…”

“No more buts huyng. Just appreciate my effort ok. I told you I’ll make you the apple of everyone’s eye tonight.” He pouted.

“Fine. Just stop pouting. You know that’s my weakness.” The younger smiled sweetly.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Jjogie. You go first. I’ll just go to the bathroom.” Sunggyu informed his brother once they reached the venue.

“Ok hyung. You still have that old habit of yours.” He clicked his tongue and walked inside.

 

Sungjong is roaming around, hoping to see someone he knew while waiting for his brother when he bumped onto someone. He was about to apologize when he realized who’s the person.

 

“W-woohyun hyung?” He instead mumbled.

“Oh Sungjong. What are you doing here?” The older asked while the four boys stayed behind him.

“I’ve been invited to come.”

"I see. Are you alone? If you want, you can join us in our table.”

"I’m with someone. Thanks for the offer anyway.”

“Sungjong, I know you’re still mad at us. We’re really sorry for what happened before.” Hoya suddenly spoke.

“Sorry? Huh! Do you know how many sleepless nights you gave to my hyung? I always woke up in the middle of the night coz I can hear him crying. You took away his old self. What have he done to you that you have to make him suffer like that? My god! Reserved your apologies for my brother, not me.” He burst out the anger he bottled up for years.

“We’re really sorry. If there’s anything we can do to make you forgive us, we’ll do. Just tell us. We’re willing to do whatever you say.” Dongwoo’s eyes are pleading. The younger was about to speak again but Sunggyu came.

“Jjongie. Oh hi. We meet again.” Woohyun’s heart beat faster again for the second time that he saw the older. It’s strange since he never felt this way again after Sunggyu left. “Am I falling with this stranger? No. he’s Sungjong’s boyfriend and I only love Sunggyu.” He thought to himself, shaking his head. “It can’t be. I don’t like him. I’m just seeing Sunggyu to him. That’s right. Those eyes are somewhat the same with my hamster.” He’s too busy with his thoughts that he never realized they are all looking at him.

“Excuse me. Something’s on my face?” Sunggyu raised his hand to check if there’s really something in his face coz Woohyun keep staring at him since he came. “Don’t tell me he knows me already.” He thought.

“N-no. I’m sorry. I just remembered someone. You have the same eyes, that’s why.” He blushed for being caught off guard.

“Really? What a coincidence.”

“Sorry, but we have to go now.” Sungjong interrupted. But before they could leave, Myungsoo spoke.

“Sungjong, I hope you’ll reconsider what we have told you.” But the latter stayed quiet and never looked back. He dragged Sunggyu away from them.

 

* FLASH BACK *

 

On his way back after going to the bathroom, Sunggyu run into someone.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” They apologized at the same time.

“Key.” Sunggyu mumbled as soon as he recognized the person.

“Do I know you?”

“It’s funny how you easily forget someone whom you always make fun back then.” He smirked.

“Sorry? What do you mean?” He asked again with a puzzled look.

“Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu.”

“Oh.” The only word he managed to say.

“I guess you remember me now.”

“How could I forget you? You’re the reason that I had to go a surgery and stay on the hospital for the whole two months.” He smiled weakly.

“What do you mean?” Now, Sunggyu was the one in confusion.

“The next day after you leave to America, Woohyun came to me and beat me to death. My nose was broken, my whole face was swollen, and some of my bones were dislocated that’s why I had to stay in the hospital until I’m healed.” He explained. Eyes are on the verge of tearing up as he reminisced the past.

“But why? I mean, why will he look for you and beat you?” He still doesn’t get it why the younger would do that kind of thing?

“Remember the day you found out about the deal thing? It was my entire plan. I really like Woohyun before. But when he confessed to you, I got angry. It’s like someone throw a bomb right in front of me. Imagine, the team captain fall for some like you. It’s a big no no.” He paused for a moment before he continued again.

“Woohyun and his friends were at the studio talking about something important I guess. I went there to confess my feelings to him. But I changed my mind when I saw you at the door. Knowing about the deal, I grabbed that chance. And that’s what you heard.” The elder one stayed silent, trying to catch up what the other had told him. When he didn’t say a thing, Key continued.

“I’m so sorry Sunggyu. I know I’m a jerk that time. You could hate me if you want. I’m not asking for you to forgive me, but I just want to tell you that I regretted everything I’ve done specially to you. I’m really really really sorry Sunggyu.” The latter just look into the other’s eyes. Then all of a sudden, a tear run down the younger’s cheeks so Sunggyu hugged him.

“It’s ok. I should be thanking you, you know. Coz if it’s not because of you, I won’t ever have the courage to come out of my cage. I would still be the nerd Kim Sunggyu.” He chuckled while comforting the younger.

“Thank you. Anyway, can I call you hyung?” Key retreated first from the hug and smiled at Sunggyu.

“Sure.” Sunggyu smiled back.

“Yay! I felt so relieved knowing that you’ve forgiven me. And hyung, you really look so different today. I mean when you compared yourself from before, you made a big change. No glasses, no braces, and not fat. No one could ever guess you’re the Kim Sunggyu before. And now that you’re not wearing a glass anymore, your cute small eyes are more emphasized which we haven’t noticed before. Your red hair suits you very well also.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter