Chapter 2

Fell in love with the same guy for the second time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey!” Woohyun went to Sunggyu’s direction carrying some foods on his hand and drinks on the other.

“Oh hi. What are you doing here?” Sunggyu smiled at the boy.

“To eat. What are you reading?” Woohyun asked as he sat down beside Sunggyu and bring out one by one the foods and drinks he brought.

“Fictions. What’s that?” he asked back.

“Food of course. Babo.” Then he laughs as he set aside the plastic bags.

“I know right. I mean, what was that for?” The older furrowed his eyebrows.

“Ah. I’m hungry and I couldn’t find my friends so I came here, hoping you’re around. And I’m lucky I guess.”

“Oh. But you don’t need to bother bringing plenty foods you know.”

“I’m just trying to be a good friend here. Can’t you just appreciate it and say thanks?” he pout his lips and was about to cry.

“I-it’s not that. I’m just… Ok ok, I’ll eat with you.” Sunggyu admitted defeat since he doesn’t know what to do, afraid that Woohyun would cry. The said boy suddenly looks up with a teasing smile.

“Stop that. It’s creepy and you’re scaring the whole out of me.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” then he winked at Sunggyu.

“Oh no. I don’t want to.” Woohyun laugh as he saw the older rolled his. Then they started eating the sandwich that Woohyun bought from their cafeteria before going up to the rooftop, and gave Sunggyu one of the strawberry yogurts.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

They were up on a hill under the big oak tree. It’s Sunggyu’s favorite place. The air is fresh, the beautiful scenery, and the Bermuda grass. A very perfect place for a loner like Sunggyu. Here, he used to read his books and sometimes writes a poem peacefully coz nobody can bother him.

“Can I ask something?” They were both lying down on the cloth Sunggyu had brought to serve as their cover.

“Sure. What is it?”

“I’ve been thinking about this for more than a week if I should ask you or not. But I don’t have the courage to ask you that time. And now my curiousness is killing me.”

“Ummmm.”

“Why do you ask me to be your friend in the first place?”

“Why not?”

“Come on. I’m not an idiot. I know everyone’s avoiding me coz of my thick glasses and braces.”

“So?”

“So? I’m serious Woo.”

“You may be lacking from outside but you’re overflowing from inside. I mean, you’re a nice person Gyu.”

“You’re just saying it coz you don’t want me to get upset. I’ll understand if you tell me that you just pity me.”

“What makes you think that I only pity you?”

“I don’t know.”

Woohyun turned to his side to face Sunggyu, resting his head on his hand as he continued.

“Look. Don’t ever think that I pity you. I offered you friendship because I want to. Bear that in your mind.” Sunggyu look into the younger’s eyes then smiled.

“Thank you.” He uttered.

“You’re always welcome.” Woohyun smiled back before lying down on his back then closed his eyes. Somehow, he felt so happy just lying down with Sunggyu next to him. He think of the exact words to describe his feeling right now, but he failed.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Everyone’s busy for the coming Junior and Senior Prom. Boys are starting to find their dates while girls are busy looking for the gown that they will wear. But for Woohyun’s group, they don’t have any problem at all. They don’t need to worry about their clothes since they are all came in a wealthy families. For dates, it’s not a problem as well. Myungsoo has Sungyeol and Hoya has Dongwoo. Only one person still hasn’t decided who he will date with.

“Woohyun hyung, so who will be your date on the prom?” Myungsoo asked suddenly as he drinks on his chocolate drink.

“I don’t know yet.” He admitted.

“Why don’t you ask Sunggyu?” Dongwoo suggested.

“I want to, but what if he rejects me?” he heaved a deep sigh.

“It’s not like you dude. You’re not like that before.” Sungyeol said and everyone nodded their head in unison.

“What do you mean not like me?”

“Come on bro. Since when did you have problem having a date? And you’re afraid of being rejected? No, no.” Hoya questioned him, turning his head side by side as a sign of disagreement, and grin.

“Right. You’ve changed a lot Woohyun. That geek really is something.”

“Yah! Dongwoo! Don’t you dare call him a geek. He has a name.” he retorted.

“Ok ok. Sorry. So, when are you going to ask him?”

“Maybe tomorrow. I’ll meet him at the park after school.” he said as he shrugged his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter