Chapter 5

Fell in love with the same guy for the second time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers and subscribers ^^

I'm back again.. i did my best to update this week and I ended up today~

Please bear with me and my failed story..

I hope this chapter didn't disappoint u~

i'll work more harder on the next one..

maybe next week friday again??

Thanks again to all who keep their eyes on my story~

I love you all <3 <3 <3

 

* After 7 years *

 

“What time is your arrival tomorrow hyung?” The younger asked.

 

After that incident 7 years ago, the two went to America and stayed with their parents. They thought that their parents will ask them on why they suddenly decided to live with them, but they never did. The two elders have talked to stay quiet and let their children open up to them voluntarily. They just waited and waited. Until one day, Sunggyu told them everything. That he love a guy but the guy never did. He felt nervous at first, thinking that his parents will be disgusted to him. But to his surprised, they just smiled at him and hugged him. And he’s very thankful for that. Getting comforted by his family makes him stronger.

 

“10:00 am.” Sunggyu informed Sungjong on the other line.

“Ok. I’ll be there before 10. See you then hyung. Have a safe flight.” Then he hung up.

 

* At the Airport *

 

“Sunggyu hyung!” Sungjong shouted as he waived to the older guy.

“Jjomgie!” he waived back as he walked to his brother’s direction.

“How’s your flight hyung?” he grabbed some of Sunggyu’s luggage.

“Fine. Just a little bit tiring.” He massaged his neck.

“You can rest once we got home. I ask Aunt Jane to clean your room. She’s excited to see you also.”

“Good. I missed her also. So how was your stay here?”

“Still adjusting so far. Hey, we are just 1 week ahead of you remember.” He rolled his eyes.

“Tch. I know. And how about your shop?”

“Doing fine. I’ve got few customers already.” He said in a happy tone.

 

Sungjong took up course majoring in fashion. But he also took up some lessons regarding business just in case their parents will decide on giving him one of their branches. While Sunggyu took up business course since he’ll be handling their business in Seoul. But during his free time, he’s taking up lessons about music.

 

“That’s good then.” He ruffled the younger’s hair.

“Yah hyung! You’re messing up my hair.” He pouted as he pushed the other’s hand away and tried to fix it.

“So how’s work hyung?”

“Tiring as always.”

“You’ll get used to it. And don’t worry, I’m here to help you.” They put all of his luggage inside the car as they reached the parking area.

 

Once they got home, Sunggyu went directly to his room and threw himself on the bed. He doesn’t have the appetite to eat lunch coz he’s too tired and his eyes are getting heavy already. But before he drifted to sleep, he whispered “I’m back.”

 

* The next day *

 

“Masters, you have some visitor’s outside.” The two boys were having their breakfast when Aunt Jade came in.

“Who are they?” Sunggyu put down the newspaper he was reading.

“They said they are teachers from Woollim Academy.”

“Let them come in. We’ll be there in a minute.”

“Ok.” Then she left and let the visitor’s come in.

“Have a sit please. They are coming. Anything you want?” Aunt Jade asked them.

“Just a glass of juice.”

“Me too.”

“Ok. I’ll be back in few minutes for your drinks.” Then she left.

“Good morning Mr. Park and Mr. Kim.” The boys greeted the two elders.

“Good morning Sunggyu and Sungjong.” They answered back.

“So, what are we going to discuss?” Sungjong suddenly asked after Aunt Jade gave them their drinks with chocolate chips.

“I’ll go straight to the point. We would like to invite you two for our school’s coming reunion.” Mr. Park continued.

“But we’re not graduates in that school.” Sunggyu mumbled.

“We know. That’s why we’re here to invite you as a special guest. You have a big contribution in our school before. And we’ve learned the reasons why you two had dropped. We’re very sorry about that. And now that you’re back, we want to make it up to you. Being your advisers, we really wish for you to come.” Mr. Kim said with a serious look.

“How did you know we’re back?” Sungjong’s furrowed his eyebrow.

“Your parents told us.” Mr. Park admitted.

“Oh.” The two boys said in unison as they looked to each other.

“We’ll think about it first. Give us some time.” Sunggyu crossed his hands at the top of his chest.

“Ok then. We hope you’ll reconsider this.”

“Thank you.” They sent the two teachers at the front gate and bowed to them.

“So hyung, are we going?” Sungjong cling his hand to his brother.

“Of course. They came here by themselves just to ask us. They could just send us mail you know.” He ruffled the younger’s hair.

“It’s settled then. I’ll prepare for our clothes later once I got to the shop.” Then they went inside with a wide smile.

 

**

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter