Chapter 3

Fell in love with the same guy for the second time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

whoa!!!!! 44 subscribers so far.. thank u sooooooo much ^3^

sorry for the late update.. work is taking too much of my time >>.<<

this chapter is quite short since it's only about the Prom Night xD

maybe next week i'll try to make a double update :)

after this chapter, maybe around 3 or 4 chapters left..

sorry if i at description, grammar, etc..

again, thank u sooo much guys for spending some time reading this <3<3<3

i'll be thanking u all in every chapter i guess xDD

 

* Prom Night *

Ding dong

Woohyun press the door bell in front of Sunggyu’s house. He’s wearing a black long sleeve with few buttons left open and a white tuxedo with matching black leather shoes. Hair’s well done. He’s kinda excited to see Sunggyu wearing a formal dress so he came a bit early. Sungjong opened the door for him and let him in.

“Have a sit. I’ll call hyung.” He smiled as he guided Woohyun to the sofa.

“Thanks.” Woohyun smiled back as he sat at the soft cushion.

After a few minutes, Sungjong came back to the living room with mango juice on his hand.

“Here. Have some refreshment first. Hyung is almost done.”

“Thank you.” By the way, I’m Woohyun.” He offered his hand to the other guy.

“I know. I’m Sungjong, Sunggyu’s little brother.” He accepted Woohyun’s waiting hand then shook it.

They talk more for a few minutes until they heard some footsteps on the staircase. They both stand up when Sunggyu was in front of them.

“Hi.” Woohyun said shyly.

“Hi.” Sunggyu answered back.

He’s wearing a white long sleeve with black neck tie and a black tuxedo with matching black leather shoes.

“It’s not the right time to stand still and stared at each other. Go! Before the party gets started.” Sungjong pushed the two boys out of the house then winked at them.

“Don’t forget to lock the doors and windows.” Sunggyu reminded his younger brother.

“I will, don’t worry.” Then he glanced at Woohyun.

“Take care of my brother.” He waved at them before shutting the door close.

“Yah! I can take care of myself.” Sunggyu shouted, knowing that Sungjong is still behind the door, peeking.

 

* At the Car *

“You look gorgeous tonight.” Sunggyu blushed at the sudden compliment. He’s glad that it’s quite dark inside the car coz Woohyun can’t see him blushing.

“You too.” He commented back.

“I know I’m already handsome. And nothing’s new to that.”

“Oh.” He only managed to say.

“You look stunning tonight without that thick glass of yours. You’re eyes are small, but it fits you.”

“I don’t know if you’re praising me or insulting me. But I’ll take that as a compliment then. And you should thank my brother. He’s the one who choose the clothes and even bought me contact lens just for tonight. Even the make-up, he all did it.”

“Then I’ll treat him next time to thank him.” then they both laugh.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

* At the school *

“Woohyun’s late.” Dongwoo muttered as he checked his wrist watch.

“Don’t worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter