I do~~

Our Fate

Things seem to go our way after the accident. Jiyong have recovered tremendously and are back to doing the things he love. He is now very occupied with work, producing his songs for the next upcoming album. For the mean time, Jiyong stayed at our place since we are in a midst of looking for a nice house. I preferred a small apartment whereas he preferred a nice big house with its very own garden and a pool so this makes a little harder for us to look for a place. Even though we stayed together our timing were totally off, when I sleep he was working and when I go to work in the morning I will see him sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed. Sometimes during my off day I will tag along with him to the recording studio and watch him work, never did I felt bored but somehow I enjoy looking at his seriousness on his face and those surprise wink he gave me whenever he caught me staring at him. It simply makes my heart flutters. Beside that I do keep myself busy with my sketch book and a pencil, doodling images and ideas that I could use for my next line of clothing.

 

About Kiko Muzuhara, we found out that she did not have anything to do with the hit and run case. The man who actually hit us was just a saeseng fan of Kiko. He was upset seeing her got heartbroken and he made a conclusion to hurt us. Jiyong and sajang-nim wanted to sue and press charges on Kiko for the blackmailing and slander, for that man charges on attempt murder. Sajang-nim even intends to sue Kiko’s agency but I beg them not to. I mean as woman I can understand the obsession she had on Jiyong and as for that man he just simply could not see his idol been hurt. After a public conference by Kiko’s agency apologizing to us, they fired Kiko as she brought shame to them.

 

I still remember the day when Kiko requested to meet us in private. She looks as haggard and ugly as hell, with those dark rings, eye bag and swollen eyes. She sat in front of us and keeps looking down due to her embarrassment. The air was filling with awkwardness. Jiyong was looking furious the moment he saw her entered the private room.

 

“So Kiko, how’ve you been?” I try to start a conversation.

 

“Not..... not really good...” She answered while her head still hung low.

 

“Hey! You wanted to meet us and yet you are wasting our time... say whatever you want to say... we really have no time for you!” Jiyong crosses his arms and leg in annoyance. His words were harsh and I know he was getting impatient.

 

“I.... I just wanted to apologize...” She choked on her words and look at me with teary eye.

 

“Look Kiko... since we don’t really have time... let me get straight to the point..” I cleared my throat before continuing.

 

“I can understand what you did is all in spite of your obsession you had on Jiyong and you just took the wrong way... that makes all of us hurt and in the end you suffered. I’m sorry that you lost your precious job but you still are able to change, it all depends on you. Anyway there is one fact that you can’t change that is the fact that Kwon Jiyong is my man and only mine!” I felt a sense of relief after letting what I wanted to said out from my chest.

 

I turn to look at Jiyong, he took my hand and smile at me agreeing to the statement I just said. I also did not stop Jiyong from bombarding Kiko. Everytime Jiyong said something to her she cried, I pitied her but part of me telling she deserve it. It is good enough that we have drop the charges on her and let her free.

 

“As you know Kiko, we decided to drop the charges and so be thankful for it and I also hope.... No, not hope... what I really meant is don’t let us see your face again ever and stop bothering with our life anymore... that is my last request from you...”I said that before we took our leave and left her there who was still sobbing away.

 

In the car, on our way home I realized I cannot stop smiling. I think I am just too happy that at last everything was over. No more headaches and no more stress. I was lost in my own thought until Jiyong actually startles me.

 

“Love! You’re not paying attention to me?” He look at me, it seems he was babbling something to me but I just ignore him.

 

“Sorry! Sorry!.... awwww~~ don’t give me that pouting face... you look horrible!” I and let a loud laugh.

 

“Tsk~~ what exactly you’re thinking about? Hmmm?” He turns and looks at me curiously as he keeps fiddling with my hand.

 

“Just.... hmmm... I somehow felt proud of myself... that’s all...” I said and I slide my hand to his arms and gently place my head on his shoulder.

 

“Eh?! Why is that so?” He asked me again and held my chin up and my face is so close to him and those pink lips are just so inviting.

 

“Proud of myself because I said that you are my man and I won’t let anyone messes with that! Hummpphh!!” I answered him and gave him a fierce look that only makes Jiyong laugh out loud. Looking at him laughing really makes my heart at ease. Unconsciously I gave him a light peck on his cheek and he was about to return one to me when we both realised that his manger was looking at us via the rear mirror.

 

“Yah! Yah! Stop already being so mushy! It giving me goose bump!” he laughs away at us while we were turning red due to embarrassment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months later

 

It was the day for our fitting but at the very last minute Jiyong stood me up saying he had a last minute schedule and he insisted on Daesung to follow me. It was such a disappointment to know the groom to be is not around for his own wedding outfit fitting. Jiyong was really being a little fussy over our outfit, he insisted it to be very glamorous and of course a one of a kind outfits but for me I just want a simple dress and not too outstanding. In the end I give in to his request since well I just love him so much. Daesung and I arrived at the place. I tried my dresses one at a time, each and every dress look so gorgeous. It fit on me perfectly but I just wish Jiyong was there to give comments and telling me how awesome I am in that dress. I keep on sighing heavily and I grew gloomy. Even Daesung words do not help me at all and also to make it worse that day was my birthday. No one seems to be aware of it except my Oppa and Daesung. I went home looking gloomier and went straight to my room. I spent my time alone with Bomi and I do not even feel to reply to Jiyong’s text.

 

I guess I fell asleep and when I woke up it was nearly evening, my room was so dark. I got up and wash my face and walked out of my room when I got a shock of my life. Jiyong was standing in the middle of the living room with my favourite bouquet of blue roses on his right hand and a bunch of heart shapes balloons on his left. He was smiling from ear to ear and showing his gums. He looks as glowing as he beams happily looking at my surprise face.

 

“What is this?” I asked him curiously as I walked towards him.

 

“Happy Birthday!” he said loudly and gave me the bouquet of blue roses.

 

‘This is so not fair! You stood me up today and didn’t even bother to wish me because I really hope you will be the 1st person to wish me which you are not and I was really pissed at you since morning and now you surprise me and urggh! I just can’t stay angry at you.... tsk!” I punch him playfully at his chest. He let out a chuckle, grab both my wrist and his lips meet mine. I went quiet as I return him the kiss passionately.

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

After giving her that deep passionate kiss I manage to take a very deep breath before I said those words to her. I took the balloons and the flowers from her and put it aside on the sofa. As I look at her natural shocking face I let out a chuckle and ponder to myself, how the hell she could fall in love with me, someone who is a perfectionist, fussy and how lucky am I to fall in love with her, someone who are so loyal, patience and love me for me, Kwon Jiyong and not G Dragon. I smiled at her as she keeps waving her hand in from of me asking if my thoughts have come back to earth yet.

 

“Listen Love, I got something to say to you...” I held both her hands and put it right on my chest.

“I am sorry for lying today... “ I cleared my throat before I continue, it seems I am still nervous and hope she does not sense my shaky voice.

 

“We have been through a lot for the past years, and never once I heard you complain about it. You have been my strength, my love and even my inspiration. My love for you has never faded in fact it have grown stronger as day goes by. I want to be by your side forever in sadness, health and happiness. I want to be your only protector, best friend and husband. Someone who you can rely on for everything” I kneel down slowly and took out the diamond ring that I bought for her.

 

“Will you say yes and be my wife?” I showed the ring to her and I was extremely shaking. My leg had actually gotten jelly. This felt much worse than I 1st debut.

 

“Jiyong Oppa! Of course it is a yes!!!!” She said it and she held my hand and lead me to stand on my both feet. I slide the ring gently on her finger and kiss the back of her hand. I look up at her and saw her eyes were glistening.

 

“I’m sorry for proposing you this late... I should have done this earlier...” I told her.

 

“It’s ok! It doesn’t matter! I am happy and touched!” She gave me a light kiss on my lips.

 

OC POV

 

“Yah! Have you forgotten about us?!” Suddenly I heard someone shouted at us. I turn and saw Daesung and the boys, Gary Oppa and Jihyo unnie and also not forgetting Reila and maki. Reila had a camcorder on her hand.

 

“Happy Birthday and CONGRATULATIONS!!!” Everyone was busy congratulating us.

 

Suddenly there were cake, finger food and beer on the table. I wonder from where it came from. Anyway after blowing the candle on the cake and having a mini party with the all the people closest to my heart, Jiyong and I flop our tired body on my bed.

 

“So my lovely wife~~ how was it?” He pulls me close and I lie on his chest facing him.

 

“How was what?” I asked him and I was fixing and admiring the ring on my finger.

 

“Today... your mini party... Actually I felt bad cause I wanted to do something special, an event for you.. something big and extravagant... something that make you feel.....” He keeps on talking until I put my lips on his.

 

“Kwon Jiyong~~ I am totally happy for what you have done today and always... even if you don’t do anything for me at all... I will still be happy as long as you are here with me and forever... so stop pushing yourself way too hard... understood?” I said

 

“errrr... I have one more present for you actually.... if you ok with it?” He told me but his lips smirked away.

 

“Oh no! Oh no! I got to get away from you! You ert!” I push him away playfully as I tried to get up.  He pulled me closer and in the end I was pinned down below him and cannot get away from him.

 

My birthday ended up beautifully, from all the surprises he did for me and to the simple and yet meaningful proposal. I felt so lucky to have him for now and forever. I look at him sleeping peacefully next to me, his light snoring and his heavy breathing. I touch the outline of his beautiful face and look intently at him, no matter whatever that happen in the past; he and I still stay strong together and I believe it was our fate and it will stay that way forever till eternity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

* To all those who subcribe to this story, thank you very very much! I am totally overwhelm from all the comments and response to this story. Thanks for being patience too.. and I hope to write more good stories and thanks to all of you who whether directly or indirectly giving me support and motivation! Thank you so much! Love you peeps!