Coming Home~~

Our Fate

I walk slowly towards the conveyor to get my luggage. Lucky for me I just need to carry         this one as the rest I have already sent it over before I even reach here. While waiting for my       luggage to make one big turn towards me, I somehow felt miserable. I know I should not feel this way. My mind is confused and my heart seems to be hurting just a bit. I carry my     luggage and dump it on the trolley and I push it out of the gate. Every step that I took seems very heavy.

 

‘’____!’’ I heard someone shout and it makes my mind came back to reality. I turn to find the

Source of the voice and when I saw him all my confusion, my heart hurting feeling just went      poof! As I walk quickly towards him, he spread his arms and was waiting for my next             reaction. The moment I reach near him, I jump in his arms and tears start to flow. He hug me so tight and I know he been missing me so much like how I am too.

 

“My little sister, I miss you so much!’’ he said.

 

After Daddy and Mummy left us, he was my one and only. He is my mum and he is my dad. No one can ever replace him.

 

“Oppa! I never expect you to pick me up, you should be busy”

“For you, Oppa don’t care, you are much important than anything else”

“No wonder no women want you! It is time already for you to let go of me!”

“We see about that, come on let’s go!”

 

I clutch on his arms while he push my luggage out to the car park, as we were walking and            laughing there was a sudden flash!Seems like there is a photo-taking session going on. I was totally petrified. Reporters seem to be everywhere,    what is this? Is there some kpop idol coming home today?

 

“Nothing to worry about! They are only taking my picture I guess…Hahaha” He said without a care.

“As if they are… Oppa~~” I rolled my eyes.

 

By the way Oppa recently is becoming more famous ever since he stared in Running Man. Who doesn’t know ‘Peaceful Gary’?

 

Finally we reach the car park. While he loads my luggage in the car I silently go in and         waited.

 

“Alright! Let’s go home.....” Gary Oppa, he keep talking and mumbling on and on.

 

I heard what Oppa said but my mind just wander about not paying direct attention to him.

 

“Yah! Are you listening to what Oppa said?”

“I am sorry Oppa, I didn’t mean not too”

“Aish… It’s ok, Oppa understand you must be tired and yet I nag and ask a lot of question”

 

I turn to him and smile while thanking God that I have him, funny, understanding and loving      brother.

 

At last we reach home and seriously it does feel good to be back, 5 years being away from here is not fun at all. I make a quick glance through the living room, it seems that nothing       changes. Oppa leave it like how it is.

 

“Oppa, where is Bomi?” Bomi was my precious little fluffy Persian kitten back then. She was a   gift from someone I adore. I hope she still remember me, her no good so-called owner!

 

“Bomi now with Gil Hyung, I ask him to look after her since Harang need a friend” Oppa              explained while pulling my luggage into my room.

 

Harang need a friend? That is cute! Harang is Gil Oppa’s cat. Surprisingly he as a man love cat more than dog. Well I trust Bomi is in good hand and can get along well with Harang.

 

“Are you hungry? You want Oppa to cook something for you?”

“No Oppa, I’m not hungry just tired. I think I want to take a nap.”

“Ok, go take a nap. I will cook something and make sure you eat once you wake up.”

“Nae”

 

Alone at last in my room, everything is clean and at its place as far as I can see. I saw my    bed and quickly lie down. As I close my eyes, the memories 5 years ago crept inside me. It was 5 years ago, I cried in this very bed while he was shouting at me. That very day we had a huge fight. He was asking me not to go but I don’t have a choice. I shout at him for being   so selfish and told him off that I live not just for his sake! After that incident, it was the last I   seen him again. Yes, I have not seen him nor hear any news personally about him at all, well accept that I do stalk him on twitter and Instagram and I can see from his daily update he is very well and happy.

 

I remember how heart breaking it was. Oppa was consoling me all the time. I still remember what Oppa said that time.

 

“It’s not Oppa who want to send you study abroad, I promise Mum and Dad. They want to see you succeed in life and Oppa sorry I don’t mean this to happen to you.”

 

I know Oppa mean no harm, he is just fulfilling his promise and his responsibility. He is a filial son.

 

I took a deep breath and try to relax myself. I guess I was too tired to move an inch of my body. I fall asleep without freshening myself.

 

When I woke up, my room was in total darkness. I get up, on the light and went to have a quick shower. While I was getting dress, my phone beeps. There is a new text. I pick it up from my desk and take a look. I was smiling when I see the text.

 

“Yah! How can you do this to me? You came back without informing me?! This is how you treat your best friend who you leave for 5 years?!” – Angel

 

I smiled and was a little shock. How did he know I was back? Daesung is my angel and forever he will be. We were friends since we were 13 years old. He was always there for me whenever I need someone. Our relation has been like friend, best friend, brother sister. We cannot seem to be apart. Even when I was abroad we keep contacting each other, texting, phone call, video call.

 

“Yah! Is this how you treat your best friend who just came back after 5years? You don’t even say that you missed her at all? Kekeke…” I replied him.

 

“Where are you now? What will you be doing tonight?” – Angel

“Home, tired. Tonight? Maybe sleeping! Lol “ – Me

“Yah! I finish my photo shoot at 8pm. I packed dinner. See you later” – Angel

“See me later? Where?” – Me

“Your home, stupid! lol what you want to eat? I buy” – Angel

“lol Gary Oppa already cook. Don’t buy anything” – Me

“Ara, gtg now. Text you later!” – Angel

“Ok, Yah! You know I missed you a lot!” – Me

 

He did not reply me back, I guess he was busy but still have time to even text me. How sweet he can be? I look at the time, its 6.30pm. I went out of my room.

 

“Oppa! Gary Oppa!” where the hell can he be?

 

I went over to the kitchen and found a note on the fridge.

 

Oppa need to go for rehearsal. I cooked beef soup.

Side dish in the fridge, eat more! Be back late at night.

Don’t wait!

Love your Oppa

 

I am home alone. I look at the clock I still have about an hour or two before Daesung come. I thought maybe I could waste some time by surfing the net. I am too lazy to bring out my laptop from my bag so I saw Gary Oppa’s laptop on the coffee table so why not just use his. I make large cup of hot chocolate and take my place on the sofa, grab the laptop and turn it on.  I was surprise to see his wall paper! It’s a woman photo took together with him. She was pretty and sweet. They both look happy! Oppa and Song Jihyo! Seriously?! This is big news! I am sure going to ask him tonight and he been very bad for keeping me in the dark. Hummpphh!

 

I double click on the internet icon and wait for it to load. I log in to my Facebook and check if there are any notifications. I check my email too. I google for the latest news when I came across something amusing:

 

‘Kang Gary Girlfriend – Kang Gary of LeeSsang was spotted with a girl at the airport this morning. People saw him and the girl, hugging and holding hands. A representative from Jungle Entertainment claim that the girl is Kang Gary younger sister who came back from studying abroad”

 

There were also photo attach to it, photo of me crying in Oppa’s arms. Holding his hands and were laughing. This was so amusing that I let out a chuckle! All this reporters and paparazzi! How stupid sometimes they can be.

 

“tritt tritt” I have incoming text. I look at the text and it was Daesung.

 

“I finish early, now already on the way there” – Angel

“ah ok! That’s very early! I get dinner ready” – Me

“Be reaching in 5 to 10mins, faster I’m hungry!” – Angel

 

Damn! I have yet to reheat the soup, the rice and the side dishes. I better get it all done at once.

 

The sound of the door bell startled me. It must be Daesung! Oh how I missed this brat a lot! I open the door and saw him. His angelic face, his small slit eyes, his blonde hair. How I missed this face a lot!

 

“OMG! What happen to you?! – Angel

He was staring at me in disapproval.

“How I missed you so much!” – Angel

He hugs me so tight.

 

I let him in and went to the kitchen, he tag along.

 

“Why are you so thin now?” – Angel

“Me? Thin? Are you blind? Open your eyes bigger and see!” – Me

“Yah! I am serious here! Where is all the baby fat on your face gone too?” – Angel

“Well look at yourself! Where is all the fat? Now its all hard like stone!” - Me

 

We were bursting out of laughter! It was really fun to see him after 5years.

 

We ate dinner together and talk at the same time. He helped me wash the dishes while I make tea for the both of us. Then we move and sat on the sofa. I told him to watch some TV while I went in my room to take the gift which I made for him. Well not only for him. I made it for all the members.

 

“Yah! This is for you” – Me

“whoa! What is this? – Angel

 

He opens the gift and I really hope he like it. I design him a tee.

 

“You design this? Really?” - Angel

“Ya, why? Is it ok? Is it to your liking?” – Me

“This is cool! I love the design! Wahh!!” – Angel

“Phew! I glad you like it.” – Me

“Anyway, is it ok if you bring back all these for the others?” – Me, pointing to the rest of the gift meant for the other members.

“No problem, but isn’t better if you give to them personally?” – Angel, I know what this conversation going to lead to.

“It’s just not the right time yet” – Me

 

He looks at me and went silent while he rummages the paper bag fill with gift.

 

“Yah! How come there is none for Jiyong Hyung?” – Angel

“I..” – Me, seriously I do not know what to say when he just ask me this question.

“Aishh.. you still not over it have you? Yah! How long has this been?” – Angel

 

I was totally taken aback when he said that. I do not know what I have to say or even react. I just look down and keep playing with my thumb. It feels like I was about to get a scolding from someone.

 

“___ ah, do you know he is still waiting for you?”

“Do you know what exactly happen after you went off?”

“Do you know that he keep asking me about you until now?”

“He knows you are back and he is still waiting for you” – Angel

 

“It’s impossible; I don’t think he will wait.”

“I just know he have move on, just look how happy he is?”

“Don’t lie to me and tell me all this just to make me feel better” – Me

I was sad and at the same time a little frustrated towards Daesung. What he wants me to do? Run to Jiyong now? Telling him I am sorry, it is my fault that I went away?

 

“I’m sorry, but I can’t be able to take it anymore seeing you both in this way”

“You and him are just too stubborn and full of ego! He waits for you until now”

“And you! Don’t lie to me that you have moved on!”

“You both should meet and settle stuff, yah…, you both suffer for 5 years” – Angel

Daesung did make a point, I guess I am too stubborn until I suffer likes this. Should I meet him?.

 

Daesung went off at around 11pm since he told me he has to get ready for tomorrow schedule. After sending him off at the door I sat on the sofa again and try to watch some TV but I just cannot seems to concentrate. I keep asking myself should I meet him or should not. Why am I feeling this way? Oh god helps me!