Threatens~~

Our Fate

Jiyong POV

 

We reach home; I went in to find the boys were all waiting for me with their worried faces. I believe Daesung had informed them what happen.

 

“Hyung.... u ok?” Seungri asked me, I knew he will be the one to worried the most about me

 

“Hmmm...” I patted his head and walk towards my room.

 

“Yah.. leave him alone first..” I heard Top voice.

I went in my room and flop on the bed. So many things that happen flash through my eyes. I am tired and drained out but for the sake of my love, I have to stay strong. I took my phone and dialled her number. Hoping she will answer.

 

“Jiyong! Where are you? Please don’t leave me....” that was the first thing she said when she answer my call.

 

“Who said I’m going to leave you... but love please waits for me? After I settle everything I come back... believe me? I said trying to hold back my tears.

 

“I will... of course I believe you...” She said while she sobs on the other end.

 

I wish I was next to her right now, hugging and comforting her. I am worried if she going to get more depressed over just now. Lord please gives me and her strength to overcome all this. I told her that I am truly sorry for not being able to be with her when she needs me the most. Without saying anything else both of us keep on crying on the phone. At last I told her to take a rest ad sleep. She requested I sang for her and I did. I sang to her until there is a dead silence on the other end.

 

OC POV

 

Jiyong look at me and smile faintly before the closes on him. I push myself away from Jihyo unnie and ran towards Gary oppa.

 

"I hate you Oppa! I hate you!'' I threw punches at his chest, I beat him with all my might, I just simply hate him for doing this to us.

 

''Oppa did all this for you, you think I want to do this?... you knew how hurt Oppa was seeing you suffered like this?'' He hug me tight while I keep squirming asking him to let go off me. All he did is hug me tighter close to him.

 

I looked up at him and I saw tears in his eyes, at that moment I stop my tantrums and I realised how much I have hurt him too.

 

''Oppa... Mian~~ I didn't mean for all this to happen and hurt you too..'' I told him as I grab him and hug him tighter.

 

''Dongseng ah~~ you are the only one left in my life.. We got no one else but each other and I am your Oppa..How can I not get hurt if I see you hurting?'' He explained and he slowly guide me to my room.

 

He settle me in bed. He wipe my tears away and covered me with blankets.

 

''Sleep... you need a lot of rest.. and also.. Oppa not really as bad as you think you know?'' As he said he kissed me on my forehead and gave me my handphone to me.

 

''Just in case...'' He said to me before he off the light and closes the door to my room.

 

I lay in bed while holding my phone, I wanted to dial Jiyong number but he called me first. We spoke and cried together. He told me to have some faith in him and he will come back. I told him of course I will wait for him. He sang for me so that I can go to sleep and the last thing I heard was 'I love you' before my eyes shut tight.

 

Jiyong POV

 

Seungri came into my room, waking me up. Telling me to get up and get ready as we have a schedule to go. I get up easily that day because I have not been sleeping well. Weakly I got up and wash up. After getting ready I sat at the sofa as I waited for them I stare blankly at the wall.

 

''Hyung ah~~ Don't make me worry.. I know you having a hard time but... '' Seungri said as he sees me unenergetic that morning.

 

''I'm ok... don't worry...'' I interrupted him

 

I look up and see everyone staring at me.

 

''Yah!! I said I'm ok.... '' I told them off.

 

We reach SBS for the music show. As I was sitting silently in the waiting room, someone called out my name. I turned and saw Taecyeon. I went over to him.

 

"What's up?'' I asked

 

''Jiyong-ssi, can we talk for a bit?.. in private...'' - Taecyeon

 

We walked towards the exit staircase. As we walked question keep running in my head. Does he knows about us? Does he knows I knew about the scandal issue?

 

''First of all, I'm so sorry if I surprised you by wanting to talked to you.. I hope you don't mind. Anyway let me get straight to the point.. I know who you are.. as in I knew about you and her.. you are her boyfriend... right?'' He explained

 

''How the hell you know?'' - Me

 

''I just got to know and I was always there with her accompanying her.. and I knew too about the miscarriage..'' - Taecyeon

 

''You knew?'' I was surprised and shock, So all of them knew except me? It is so unfair! who am I to her? I was suppose to know first.

 

''Anyway, I apologize for the previous scandal issue that happens between me and her'' Taecyeon continue.

 

''I just want to give you a piece of advice... If you were to hurt her again in any other way... I won't take it easy on you... '' Taecyeon said sternly.

 

''Who are you to give me an advice?'' I felt hot out of sudden, I felt angry and that feeling keep rising.

 

''I am someone who used to like her and still do but due to the fact that she is in love with you.. I gave in but that doesn't mean I give up yet..'' Taecyeon

 

''So you think with that I will felt threaten?'' - I said sarcastically

 

''Don't be too arrogant Jiyong-ssi... you might never knew if one day I were to be with her and not you...'' - Taecyeon.

 

My head was already in a mess from yesterday and yet came this man who claim to love my girl before and even dare to threaten me. I cannot take it anymore. As he finish his sentence I gave him one hard punch to his flawless face. He got surprised from my action and wanted to punch me back but the exit door opens and I saw Daesung and he grabs me while Seungri hold on to Taecyeon.

 

''Remember... Jiyong-ssi.. If ever it happens again... I won't sit still!'' - Taecyeon

 

'' you!'' I curse on him before Daesung drag me out from the exit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*It was hard for me to make Taeyeon and Jiyong hate each other. Cuz I like them BOTH! Anyway hope the story is ok so far and readable. I will update the next chapter before this week ends.. my target for this story is not more than 25 Chapter but looks like it gonna be more..  Thanks peeps for subcribing to this story. Do let me know if you have ideas or any ways to make it more interesting... XOXO, Author <3