Kiko Mizuhara~~

Our Fate

Jiyong was sitting alone at the VIP lounge in the hotel. The incident that happens yesterday was still fresh in his mind. Making her cry was the not what he intend to do and what make his heart ache was he was not the one who was able to console her. He somehow felt relief that Daesung and Youngbae was at their door when she burst running out of the room. He really owes Daesung for going after his girlfriend and is there for her and of course to Reila too who called him up and curse him over what happen. Funnily he was feeling a bit better when Reila actually curse him upside down for making her best friend cried. To him he deserves that curse!

 

He stared at his Iphone wondering if he should called her up or let her cool the anger off first. He sighs heavily as he scrolls his phone and touches the gallery icon. The first photo that pops was their photo. The photo taken where she kissed him on his cheek and he look super happy.  It was taken the day before he went to Tokyo. If only she knew how much he loved her and missed her now and in the end he text her.

 

‘Baby love... I’m sorry. I missed you...’

 

He presses send and hoping that at least she replied. The door to the VIP lounge opens widely and then enters a young lady with her short mini skirt that has a slit at the side and a low cut tee shirt which was intended to show off her cleavage. Jiyong just roll his eyes when he sees what was in front of him. Whatever that was showing it cannot be compare to his girlfriend’s. She sat in front of Jiyong. She looks very delighted to see him.

 

“Missed me?” Kiko said as she flips her shoulder length hair.

 

“No... I called you here because we need to talk so there is no need for you to act flirty with me?” Jiyong was getting infuriated with her stupid flirty act.

 

“First.. I knew you did it on purpose by getting close at me during the party.. cause you knew I can’t say no in front of those people... by doing that you have hurt my girlfriend... so I want to asked you.. What more you want from me?”

 

“Girlfriend? So that is your girl huh? So it’s confirm?” – Kiko

 

“Second... I have made up my mind to publically announce about my relationship with her and I don’t care what will happen next...” Jiyong continues ignoring the question Kiko asked.

 

“You sure you don’t care? Even if it ruined your career and not only yours maybe Big Bang too? Well if you want that then maybe I could let out the news about us slept together... wow! that going to created a huge scandal and controversy.. is that what you want?” – Kiko

 

“I didn’t even you Kiko Mizuhara!!!! And you knew it!!!” Jiyong slam the table hard and still Kiko did not even waver.

 

“You did Jiyong... you are too drunk to even remember...!!!” – Kiko

 

“I may be drunk Kiko but I knew myself if I a girl...” He got up from his seat and was about to walk when Kiko quickly grab him and hug him from behind.

 

“Jiyongie... I love you....” – Kiko

 

“Sorry... but my heart is with someone else...” He slowly pulls off Kiko’s grip from his waist and walked towards the door.

 

“One more thing... if ever you hurt her emotionally of even physically.. I will find you...” He slams the door as his exit the VIP lounge.

 

Kiko stood there looking pissed and her anger is rising.