A little more time~~

Our Fate

Jiyong POV

He entered his room and threw himself on the bed. He wanted to see her badly. He was thinking to meet her and tell the whole thing that he been keeping but the thought of burdening her with those is just way too much. He loved her and he does not want anything to bother her thought. He wanted to settle all this stupid issue by himself and after that get her officially to be his and live happily ever after. Being someone famous is very difficult. He loves his career and he does not want any of it to end but people never stop trying to put him down. Every time when he was in some scandalous issue his family will carry the burden. People call names and reporter kept calling his home and making his parents worried more about him and that is what he does not want her to become.

 

He gets up and walks towards the window. He light up a cigarette. He was really lost in his thought that he did not even realised Daesung entered the room.

 

“Hyung... stop smoking~~ it’s bad for you...” – Daesung

 

He turns and looks at Daesung.

 

“She’s fine hyung... she’s now at Reila’s house... she inform me she will return home tomorrow...” – Daesung

 

“Daesung ahh~~ thank you...” – Jiyong

 

“No problem... anyway hyung.. can I say something?” – Daesung

 

Jiyong nodded his head.

 

“Hyung..  I think it’s time already to tell her... if you don’t things going to become more complicated... and you know my head soon going to split into 2... one side is my best friend the other is you hyung~~” – Daesung

 

“I know Daesung ahh... I’m figuring out things right now.. if I announce it... I might hurt lots of people.. Especially those very dear to me... my career might ruined.. My family... you guys... my girl... I don’t want you all to be burden about all this...” – Jiyong

 

“ Hyung... all this will come and go.. You know right? How many times have you been through this?” – Daesung

 

“Give me time... a little bit more time...” – Jiyong

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

Today I am going back home to Korea. Reila sent me off to the airport. My heart feels heavy to leave Tokyo. Everyone is here and yet I have to go home and especially My Ji. How is he? I wanted to see him badly but I am just afraid that we might argue again. I received his text yesterday telling me he missed me but I do not know why I did not reply to it.

 

“Hello!!! Excuse me??? It’s time you get in~~~” Reila was waving her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention.

 

“yah!! “ I gave her one tight hug and I plainly ignore her squirming away asking me to let her go.

 

“What the hell that’s for?!” she look at me annoyed.

 

“Thank you for being my best friend....” I tell her.

 

“Ok ok fine.. and now stop being mushy and get in... and make sure to contact me once you safely home.. ok?!” She may sound as she is threatening me but that is just the way she is. She is rough and yet she is gentle inside.

 

I board the plane and took my assign seat. My phone vibrates and I saw I received a text. It was from Jiyong.

 

‘Love, please take care and please let me know once you reach home... once again baby... I’m sorry.. and I missed you...’

 

I off my phone after reading it and put it away in my hand bag.I looked out of the window trying to hide my face as I was on the verge of crying which I am trying hard to control it. I was totally feeling not ok and my mind wanders thinking about Jiyong. Negative thoughts keep playing in my mind. What if they do have something going on? Is it my fault for leaving him in the first place and make him a lonely man? And did they even sleep together, is it even true? I just could not imagine both of them on the bed together and having and that thought simply kills me.

 

I turn around looking for any of the steward or stewardess hoping to asked them for a glass of water but what I saw really humour me and at last I manage to burst a little giggles. 3 rows down in the middle section I saw both of them waving and jumping trying to attract my attention. It was Taecyon and Nichkun and they both look like kids! I manage to wave back at them before they were asked by one of the stewardess to sit straight and buckle up for fly off.

 

I was about to unbuckle my seat belt when I saw Taecyon came approaching me at my seat.

 

“Hi! How are you?... you doing ok?” Taecyon

 

“Hi... yup.. all good...” – Me

 

“Didn’t know you coming home too today..” – Taecyon

 

“Ya... I guess you finish your schedule in Japan?” – Me

 

“Yup... all done and now back to more practice.... “ Taecyon

 

I nod and somehow today I do not feel as awkward as last time I meet him and so I act as per my usual self.

 

“Ok.. I better get back to my seat... before they find me and nag... “ – Taecyon

 

“sure and say Hi to Nickh for me~~” – Me

 

“Ok I will.. and errr... I contact you soon..?” – Taecyon

 

I did not answer yes or no. All I did was given him a faint smile. I am not being an arrogant or whatsoever. I just do not want to show him directly that I am ok with us being friends. I might get scared again if he really and still hoping for us to be more than just that. I saw him walked back to his seat and before he settles in his seat, he turns once again, smiled and wave at me. I return that smile again faintly.