Destiny Love- New Friend Old Friends

Destiny Love

-What's with the look, little girl? 

He smiled and asked when he saw me just standing there, staring at him....again.

-Uhm, well, you see, I ...hmm, Are you new?

I finally got the words out, this's probably the first time in my entire life to experienced a feeling like this. He miled again, a cute smile that can melts my heart any days.

-Yes. I just transfered here. I'm a senior and you can call me Seung-Hyun , you?

-I'm a junior and my name is Ah-Mi. 

I replied, lowered my voice since we are in the library. He opened his mouth, about to say something else when a girl approached him. It was Min-hee, I didn't like her since freshman year and never will. She talked to him and asked for his name in that sweet honey voice.

'Ah, so disgusting' I thought and walked away without saying bye to either of them.

I met up with Yoseob and Hyori in the lunch room, they were sitting with some other people. When I took a chair and sat down next to Yoseob, they all started to noticed me and took their leaves.

-Like the old days huh?

I asked and laughed. Yoseob and Hyori shook their heads.

-Ah-Mi, you should try to be more friendly instead of pissing people off. It's our last yaer here.

Hyori finally let it out with a sigh.

-Hyori, you know I didn't do anything wrong. I was just telling the truth and they all got mad. It's not my fault.

This time, Hyori didn't say anything but it was Yoseob.

-Ah-Mi, even though it was the truth, like that time when Hae-jin asked you out. You can just tell him no nicely. But what did you say instead?

I tried to remember and it cracked me up when I remember what I said.

-Well, it's true that I don't like boys with a small "little brother."

They both sighed and I was the only one who laughed.

-What? Are you guys saying that you're embarassed by me?

I asked, my voice wasn't really happy and cheerful anymore.

-No, we love you Ah-mi. But you have to understand. We are you only , but you're not our only friend.

Yoseob told me, this is the first time when I heard his voice was so serious. Yoseob was always playful and joke around until people get annoyed by his jokes. 

-K, I understand. I'll leave so you guys can have more friends instead of just hanging around me.

I stood up, gathered my stuff and walked away as fast as possible. 

'I didn't know they think like that. I though they understand me well.' Tears was about to come but I guess Seung-hyun didn't want me to cry because he was holding an opened pepsi can when he bumped into me this time.