Destiny Love-Strange

Destiny Love

Ah-Mi

------------

-You're not eating lunch?

Hyori asked when I sat down next to her, holding a textbook in my hands.

-Nah, I have an exam next hour. And it's only the first few days of school! I acted sick and the stupid teacher gave me more assignments.

I complained. Both Hyori and Yoseob laughed out loud. I glared at them and was going to say something else when  a girl's voice startled us. 

-May I sit here?

I looked up and found myself staring at Suzy. Even though she asked quietly but her voice gave me chills. While I was still staring at her like an idiot, Hyori quickly replied with a smile,

-Sure! The more the merrier!

-Hi! My name is Yoseob and I'm a junior. You must be new? I've never seen you before.

Yoseob introduced himself before Suzy could sit down. Hyori coughed, Yoseob looked at her and gave out a laugh. 

-This is Hyori. One of my bestfriend.

He pointed at her then me with a bright smile on his face.

-And this is Ah-Mi. My other bestfriend. She's a little weird though.

I was about to say something else when Yoseob said that but Suzy cut through again.

-Yea, I know. We have every classes together. I really like her.

She smiled. I was schoked. I didn't expect this, I know she was in my classes but we never talk before. She said she likes me? I couldn't keep my mind away from what she said for the rest of the week. But something else distracted me and helped me forget about Suzy for a while.