Destiny Love- New Friend Old Friends cont.

Destiny Love

-I'm so sorry. 

I realized it was Seung-hyun before looking, his voice's so unique, low and manly.  But I'm not in a mood to get all shy and blushing right now.

-It's ok.

And I started to walk away but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

-Wait, I'll clean it for you, it won't go away if you let it dry.

So he turned to , who was standing next to him the whole time. Suzy also just transfered here, she's a junior like me. Everyone were talking about how lucky I am to have every classes with her but I'm not sure to be grateful or what. They all said she's really smart and gentle, but I found myself getting scared whenever our eyes met.

-Do you have any tissues?

He was asking Suzy but  a whole bunch of girls from around gathered up around him and offer him their tissues.

-Take mine.

-No, take mine!

-Mine is really expensive and good.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I usually can't get along with guys like this. Looking at him surrounded by the girls made me feel sorry for him.

-It's ok. I'll clean it off myself. Bye.

I walked away before he can say anything else or stopping me but I guess he's too busy dealing with those girls instead of worrying over me.

 

Hyori

------------------

-Yoseob~ah. You know you're at fault this time right? 

I asked him after Ah-Mi left. 

-I know I know. But she made me mad. Why does she keep doing things that make others mad and piss at her? 

-Yoseob, you know her situations, since her dad abandoned her  and her mom during her 4th grade to follow another woman. She isolated herself since then.

-I know. But she shouldn't! And we have to help her back to normal, Hyori~ah. You know it's not right for her to be like this.

Yoseob was right and I knew it. But how can we help her? Since I can never bring myself to say what I want in front of her. Her cheerful face, it melts my heart. I couldn't say any mean things to her. I sighed, hopeless. Yoseob suddenly stood up and cut through my thoughts.

-Let's just go apologize. I'm not saying I was wrong but let's try to find a right time to tell her how we really feel and how she should be.