Destiny Love-Scared!

Destiny Love

 

-Oh come on, so what if he was a member of YG? I mean, you guys don't think Yang-Yang is part of YG too, do ya?

I looked at Hyori and YoSeob, hiding the fact that I was scared too.

-I don't know! But what if he stole Yang-Yang from YG?

Hyori replied, I don't think she knows that I wanted her to say "NO! Yang-Yang is not part of YG!'

-Yeah, I heard the leader of YG really loves puppies and once played with his Chihuahua and that person's finger was...

Yoseob jumped in to added on to Hyori's comment but I did not want to listen any longer,

-I do not care, okay? Yang-Yang is mine now! And I am not going to give him up just because his ex-owner was a gang member and now is dead!

And with that,  I walked away to my next class which I could not focus on whatever the teacher was teaching.

Hyori

------------------

-What should we do?

I asked Yoseob after Ah-Mi left.

-I don't know man, I think we should just live her and Yang-Yang. I mean, it's just a puppy, there are millions in the world that look exactly the same.

-Yeah, You're right. Just don't bring up the subject anymore! Ah-mi really loves Yang-Yang. 

-Anyways, Imma be late to class. See ya!

And Yoseob ran to his class. I let out a sight. I walked slowly to class and couldn't stop thinking about Seung-Hyun!

I had psychology with him and I couldn't let him out of my mind since he smiled at me when he hand me the worksheet. 

I think there is really something called love at first sight!

But it didn't really matter since detention when you're late to class applied in every situation.

I sighed again.