Destiny Love-Strange cont.

Destiny Love

I was watching City Hunter on TV when Yoseob called. 

'Damn, really? I don't wanna miss this part.' I thought and decided to ignore his call.

'He probably wants the answer for English's homework.' I told myself.

-Where the heck were you last night?

Yoseob asked when I put my stuff down on the table during lunch the next day. He tried to look mad but his expression made me laugh. 

-What? I was watching TV and cussed at NANA for being so stupid. Lee MinHo oppa saved her life and guess what? She shoot .....

I didn't get to finish my sentence, it was Hyori this time. This is why I hate my friends, they just jump in while you're talking no matter what.

-Did you see the news?

-Hmm, should I remind you I DO NOT WATCH NEWS.

I told her, but ignored my answer. She kept going,

-He's dead! Read this.

I took the newspaper in her hand, looked down and asked,

-Who's dead? My dad? His family didn't call tho......

I was shocked when the picture caught my eyes. No one need to stop me from talking now. All my mind was focus on the picture of a man. 

-His name was Dae-Jung. Estimated dead time was around 1 month ago and his body was burried in a park. People believed he was part of YG and was killed by them. But we still don't have any evidence. Will be update soon.

I read the caption out loud without knowing it. I looked up and our eyes met without any appoinment. There was an awkward moment, then Hyori finally said, lower her voice so only the three of us can hear,

-He was the one who gave you Yang-Yang two months ago........