Destiny Love-Who Are They?

Destiny Love

Seung-Hyun

------------------

I sat down on the sofa right when we just walked through the door. 

-Wow, school is scary! All those girls, they keep clinging onto me. Some of them are so pretty but when I got near them, the smell can kill me, man. Get me a cup of water, will you?

-K, wait.

Suzy answered in her sweet little voice. She went into the kitchen without any complaint.  That's why I love her so much, I can tell her to do something that is almost impossible but she still do it no matter what. She sat down next to me and gave me a bottle of water instead. She then asked,

-Oppa, did you find her?

I took a sip of cold water and sighed.

-You didn't even help me and now you ask if I found her or not? Wow. Do you know how many junior girls are there? 

-I've checked, there are 67. And you're not expecting me to flirt with them, are you? You''re the handsome man here, oppa. 

I gave out a laugh,

-You're really too much,Suzy~ah. 

-Oppa! I'm not kidding, Chae-rin unnie will be so mad if you still can't find her in another month!

-So why in the world did she killed him before he can say anything? All he said was she goes to this school, and she's a junior. And then, bang bang, he's dead. Like you said, there are 67 junior girls at this school!

I stopped to take my breath and continued,

-Do you want me to get close to all of them? I' ll get old soon if  it keeps going like this!

I was hopeless. I was mad at Chae-rin for killing that guy and now I have to find the girl who took that dog. Why didn't she do it? Since she's the one who caused all this problems anyways. 

-Oppa, can't you use your brain? Do you have a brain just for decoration?

I was shocked when Suzy said that. I looked at her, with my eyes wide open, even though they aren't that big to begin with.

-Hey, hey. Where did you learn to talk like that? Chae-rin? She's a bad influence on you, stay away from her.

I took another sip of water,

-What do you mean use my brain? You know my IQ is 150 right? 

-Whatever, and you know that's just a made up number so you can enter the school right? Anyways, We're looking for a freaking dog! Just ask the girls if they have a dog! If they don't, move on to the next girl.

She stood up and went into her room without saying anything else. I sat there, amazed. 

-You are smart, Suzy!

I yelled after her.