Destiny Love-Everything Begins

Destiny Love

Ah-Mi

----------------

-Hyori ah~ wait for me, will you?

I yelled and yelled until she stopped. I was breathing hard when caught up with her and every one was looking at us too.

-You seriously need some exercise, Ah-Mi.

Hyori laughed and patted my shoulder.

-Two more days and school will start. I don't think I can go to school if we keep running around like this, Hyori! Look at the sun, it's shining directly at me. Urg!

I sat down on a bench, Hyori sat down next to me and gave me a bottle of water. I'm a junior this year, Hyori was my bestfriend since 5th grade. I didn't  have a lot of friends since 4th grade, only Hyori and Yoseob. I met Yoseob during 7th grade and the three of us became best friends since then. Since us three were going to graduate early, we wanted to celebrate our last year in high school. So Hyori decided to visit an amusement park, Yoseob got sick out of the blue so he couldn't come along with us today. 

-Let's go! I wanted to try that roller coaster since I was 10!

Hyori cut my thought and pulled me toward a scary looking roller coaster. I didn't really feel like waiting in line but luckily, it wasn't  much people wanted to go, I guess. There were only about 3 people in line when we got there.

-We're lucky. We can ride it after this round Hyori-ah.

-Ah-Mi, Can't you see the roller coaster only have 4 seats? 

I looked at the seats and counted. Hyori was right. I sighed. 

-Urg, I don't want to wait. The sun is killing me!

-Well, Since you always act cute in front of guys, why don't you try to talk to him and see if we can go first? Looks like he's going alone.

I turned around and see who Hyori was pointing at, and I saw a tall boy with dark and short hair. 

-You know people don't like me. Only you guys.

But I didn't let Hyori say anything, I turned around again and stepped forward, I was standding next to him so  I whispered,

- It looks like you're going alone. Can you let me and my friend go first? We really wanted to ride the next one.

I finished talking and waited for him to reply. But he didn't. Annoyed, I turned to face him and was attracted to his cute face. I stared at him and I guess he noticed the stare so he looked at me. I didn't have enough time to turn away so I automatically smiled like a moron. He took off his ear phone and asked,

-Did you say something to me?

-You shouldn't listen to music when you're about to go on a roller coaster.

And with that I pulled Hyori away.

-Hey, what are you doing? Did you tell him? Where are you taking me to?

Hyori asked, confused. Didn't know what was going on. I didn't answer her and she kept asking for the rest of the day but still got no answer from me. I didn't even know myself, I'm not shy at all but this time, I was blushing. I went to bed, fell asleep thinking about him. But totally forgot about the cute guy that made my heart beat so fast the next day when I woke up.

School has finally started. It's the first day of school and I already had tons of homework. I hated English since I was born. But my teacher this year seemed alright so far. So instead of going to the lunch room, I had to go to the library since my book report's due in two weeks. I was looking at the book in my hands while walking down the row. That's when my life's about to change. I bumped into someone, I looked up, pissed about to yell at that person for not watching where he/she are going. But then My jaw dropped, it's him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After re-reading it, I found it's a little boring. But I'll try to make it more interesting ^^~