09

Before the Moon Completes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am sorry but I can’t talk to you. We are people from different league~ =_=”

I frowned at his reply, scrolling back up to re-read our conversation. I probably shouldn’t have started on the topic of studies. Woohyun started saying things like how I am a perfect student at school with top grades while he was like a rebel since elementary school. His teasing of us belonging to different worlds never stopped. I disliked it. His compliments, his words were invisibly drawing a distinct line between us.

I closed the conversation, tossed my phone aside and pondered about it. Did he sense something so he was hinting me? Will it be ignorant for me to continue the conversation? I don’t know anymore.

I sighed and fell asleep to the voice of Myungsoo. His voice always had a soothing effect on me. And I felt bad for not being up to date to his latest news these days because I was too caught up with a boy from another world or so he says.

“Are we leaving?”

“Yea.” I smiled as I locked the gates.

I looked up at him, and he smiled faintly. The sunlight streaming in between the stems and leaves blinded my eyes a little. I closed my eyes in response and reopened them to notice how his face was just inches away. Then, I could feel his breath against my face as he leaned down. My heart raced and I guess it kind of stopped when our lips met. It was a brief kiss before he pulled away.

“I’m sorry, was that your first?”

I blushed and nodded slightly. Now, that was embarrassing.

“What do people say or do next?” I wondered innocently.

Then, he ruffled my hair and took my hand in his. I smiled.

My phone alarm rang for the umpteenth time and I stared at the time. Snoozing it, I shook my head to clear my mind. Touching my lips, I suddenly realized what I have just dreamt about.

“The guy is…” I mumbled.

“Gosh.” I hit my head hard upon realization.

Was I that desperate? I chuckled and sighed, recalling the dream I had last night. It felt so real, the setting, him and everything in there.

Perhaps my dreams are making up for the reality I could never have, I thought.

It felt pathetic thinking that way, I thought. So I quickly got up and prepared myself for the new day.

-

For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter