Get it out

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

 

Donghae’s POV
 
I kicked Hyunjoong off Jessica and I felt my jealousy and anger take over me. I heard everything they said outside and I heard everything Jessica said. Did she think I was drunk to the point that I wouldn’t understand her? Of course I wasn’t completely sober, but I still had my mind on me! Shows how much she bothers about me doesn’t it? Yet I was still jealous. They were probably snogging the face of each other on my hotel room door!
 
I picked up Jessica and pulled her out the room and walked out to any random place that I could see.
 
I eventually ended up at the rooftop before Jessica pulled her arm away from me. 
 
“Lee Donghae! Why did you drag me up here? Aren’t you drunk?” She screamed at me.
 
I turned to face her and swallowed the lump in my throat.
 
“Drunk, but you woke me up with your explanation about how Jessica loved me but were unwilling to admit it and that she can only feel gratitude to Siwon.” I calmly said. Even thinking about her words got me excited.
 
“I said it just to make you feel better.” She said, looking me straight in the eye yet I knew she was telling the truth. Just that it wasn’t everything, she just didn’t tell me she meant it from the bottom of the heart. I had a gut feeling that I was right.
 
Yet… I was sick of this, I can’t do this anymore. Jessica Jung, I give up.
 
End of POV
 
Donghae walked closer to Jessica but Jessica backed away. She diverted her attention to the floor.
 
“Jessica, I’m tired. I said I would get you back but I’m tired… I’m mentally and physically tired.” He kept on motioning towards her and Jessica stopped moving back when she was stopped by a wall. She looked back up at him.
 
“I…” Jessica began but Donghae cut her off.
 
“Let me speak first.” He continued, “I’ve waited 7 years… I was hurt for all those years and I still am. How can you be so cruel? If you don’t like me, make me believe you. If you do, then why aren’t we together? Why do I have to marry another woman, someone who I don’t like next week? Why are you marrying someone you don’t love next week? How did we end up like this?”
 
Both their eyes brimmed with harsh tears.
 
“Answer me, why are you so cruel?”
 
Jessica paused to think. “I don’t want to hurt Siwon or Taeyeon…”
 
“So you’d rather hurt me and you? You’d rather us both suffer? I don’t want to suffer. At this point in time, I don’t even want to see you beside another man. Earlier on in the club with Hyunjoong… I want to forget it. I want to forget that you returned the kiss until you realised I was there. I want to believe that you two weren’t doing anything intimate outside my room.”
 
Jessica let some tears fall.
 
“I’m sorry… Let’s face it; we both love each other to the extent that it hurts us both. It’s a mutual feeling but I can’t be with you knowing that two people have been by our sides for 7 years; never giving up on us would get hurt. I wouldn’t be able to be happy.” Jessica weakly said.
 
“BUT YOU’RE NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW!” Donghae exploded and moved back. “How can I make you understand that I don’t care about them anymore?”
 
“How can I personally make you understand that I care about them whether you like it or not. I can leave your business with Taeyeon to yourself but I’m not going to hurt Siwon. Especially when I was the one who accepted his proposal and didn’t cancel it even after I remembered everything.” Jessica turned to leave but Donghae stopped her with his words.
 
“You once said that if you and Siwon did get married one day, he’d have your body but he wouldn’t have your heart, mind and soul. Only one guy would have it. Can you tell me who that guy is?” This time, the sincerity in his voice brought Jessica back.
 
Jessica turned back, walking towards Donghae she pulled him in for a tight hug.
 
“You…” She let all her tears fall down. “It was always you and I don’t know whether or not anyone can replace you. I don’t want anyone to.”
 
---
 
The continuation of the night is split into chapters and I'm going to leave you guys hanging like this for a while because I've just began writing my next Haesica fic... lol.
Won't put text previews but I'll present something.
 
Posted ImagePosted Image
 
 
Yeah... you can see Cho siblings + Hyuk is in it. *grins*
 
Please comment, it really does give me motivation to post & write. Someone said they checked every night my fic because they knew I'd update and I was like "GOTTA POST FOR HER/HIM AND THE REESSSSSSTTTTTT." straight after.