All my heart, Siwon.

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

 

 

2 weeks later

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I crept into the kitchen while Siwon was washing up. I wrapped my arms around him for a back hug.

 

He wiped his hands with a cloth and turned around to face me.

 

“Why you being so nice today?” He said as he pinched my nose lightly.

 

“I’m just excited for the show tomorrow, it’s the first project I took part in – I hope it goes well.” I said as I tip toed to peck him on his nose, then down to his lips.

 

“I’m coming tomorrow, just so you know. Of course it’ll go well, you took part in it. You spent a two week working over night with that boss of yours.”

 

“It’s not like it was fun, he became really cold after the first day. It’s like he became another person. Moreover, he always left early to the pub or something – and even as a personal assistant, I practically became everyone’s assistant.” I chuckled. “You’re just jealous that I spent more time with him than you!”

 

“I am, so how you going to make me feel better?” He said while moving forward from leaning against the sink.

 

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned in for a French kiss. He carried me back to our room and laid me down on the bed, we paused to catch out breath as he lay on top of me.

 

We were going to continue when my phone rang.

 

I felt Siwon disappointedly get off me to get my phone.

 

Oops.

 

“Sorry,” I said with a pout.

 

“Just pick up…” He said before leaving the room.

 

“Hello?” I said.

 

“Bring the clothes you were going to wear for tomorrow’s show and leave the house immediately. I’m around the corner, a problem has come up.” Donghae through the phone, I hung up and quickly packed my outfit for tomorrow and put on some shoes and grabbed my bag.

 

“Siwon, I’ve got to go – there’s been a last minute problem!” I shouted as I ran out the door.

 

-

 

I got into Donghae’s car. “What happened?”

 

“One of the performers fainted from exhaustion and cannot make it tomorrow, we don’t have time to get someone to perform and we need solutions.”

 

-

 

Before we knew it, we were at the office – with everyone else who had worried expressions plastered over their faces.

 

We thought having a MC section to replace it but it would mess up the rest of the schedule.

 

“Does anyone know anyone who is a performer? Famous or not?” I asked.

 

They all shook their heads, “No connections? That’s quite pathetic.” I said.

 

They glared at me, “Yeah because you have connections.”

 

“Who knows how to play an instrument here?” Donghae asked before I could reply. They all shook their head.

 

“I play the guitar, but the acoustic one though.”

 

They all looked at me after I said that. “Can you sing?” Yoona asked me. I nodded, “But I’m not the best singer out there…”

 

“Prepare a song while I get you a guitar, we’re putting you on stage.” Donghae said before he left.

 

“I can’t perform,” I said to them. “I get stage fright and, and.. and…” I couldn’t think of anymore excuses.

 

“Please do it, you want your first project to be successful, no?” Hyoyeon said.

 

I put my head down.

 

---

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I looked out at the audience who were listening to the current performer I looked at Jessica who looked extremely nervous. I sat beside her and took her hand. “It’ll be alright.” I said.

 

What has gotten into me?

 

She looked up at me and nodded then took her hand away from mine.

 

-

 

The next day, COEX.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I looked out at the crowd for Siwon, only he could make me feel less nervous.

 

“Who you looking for?” Donghae asked me.

 

“My boyfriend, ah wait-“ I smiled as I spotted him in the third row. “I found him.”

 

I pointed at him, “The one in the suit – I think he’s come straight out from his lunch break or something.”

 

I shyly smiled, a little embarrassed. However, I could sense Donghae tensing up – he looked a bit uncomfortable.

 

“Next performer, Jessica Jung!”

 

…………….

 

Oh my gosh. Here is comes.

 

“Come, you can do it!” Donghae said as he gave me a pat on my back. I could see Siwon’s shocked expression, his eyebrows were high up and his eyes were bulging out. Hehehe.

 

-

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I could tell Jessica didn’t really care about my encouragements, she only cared about Siwon. It hurt. I don’t know why but it hurt. A lot. Especially when she was looking for him before going on stage.

 

I watched her get on stage with the guitar I chose after hours of searching for an open shop at the late time.

 

She began to play.

 

Song (imagine an acoustic version, same melody and lyrics except fit for a female to be singing): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taGUCVB_ETw

 

-

 

She finished performing to the crowd. No, in her eyes – she was performing to Siwon. I admit, I failed to hate her. I still loved her, why? Why? I’d say there are much better people out there, but I can’t.

 

I stormed out from the back and went to my car. I need to cool down.

 

-

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I was getting off the stage when I saw Donghae angrily walking out. Did he not like the performance?

 

I ignored the compliments and followed Donghae out, taking my bag on the way.

 

He got into his car and was already driving away. I don’t know what overcame me but I took off my heels and ran after the car, calling for him to stop.

 

-

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I looked at my side mirror and could see Jessica running with a heel in each hand; I stopped and got out the car.

 

She was running for me. The Jessica I knew would have never had ran for me.

 

She caught up with me but she was out of breath.

 

“Thanks for stopping.” She said after panting for a while.

 

“Why did you chase me?” I asked while taking her arm and walking her to the other side of the car. I opened the door and she got in.

 

When I got in she answered me. “You looked angry but upset when you was leaving, but to answer your question – I have no idea why I chased you.” She gave me a tired smile.

 

I began driving again.

 

-

 

After two hours of silence, I peeked at Jessica and she was sleeping soundly. I had no idea where I was going, but if it meant that I was in peace with Jessica I’d drive forever.

 

-

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my surroundings; I was still in Donghae’s car. I looked out and saw nothing but the sea and a light house.

 

I got out the car and slammed the door behind me a bit too hard. I looked around and saw Donghae sitting down on a huge rock.

 

I made my way over to him but he seemed as if he was sleeping. I sat down silently beside him and looked at him.

 

My head started aching as more images flashed into my head, this time more clearly.

 

Flashback

 

“Spill it already; it was you who helped me weren’t it? How did I end up a t Siwon’s house?”

 

He looked at me, “How did you know? Did you feel anything when you were unconscious? Wait, were you unconscious?”

 

“I just know. I was unconscious, so how could I feel anything? Did you do something to me?” I eyed him.

 

He looked away and looked at the rain. “No, I didn’t.”

 

“Yes, you did. I can tell you did.”

 

“I didn’t.”

 

“You did.”

 

“I didn’t.”

 

“You didn’t.”

 

“I did.”

 

“Gotcha! Tell me what you did.”

 

“No.”

 

“Tell me or date me.”

 

He stopped and looked at me.

 

End of Flashback

 

I clenched my teeth as I tried to get a better view of the guy I was talking to but it wasn’t helpless. I sighed and looked back at Donghae.

 

Why do I always get flashbacks when I see you? Did I know you before? Why?

 

I zoned out while looking at him sleeping, he was facing me with his eyes closed leaning on his arms which were resting on his knees.

 

“Donghae…” I shook him.

 

He looked startled when he saw me and I smiled.

 

“You woke up…” He said.

 

I nodded. “How long ago did we get here?” I asked.

 

He checked his watch, “About 5 hours ago…”

 

“What?”

 

“Well, we left COEX 9 hours ago, and it took 4 hours to get here…” He looked at me for a while but he didn’t stop until a couple minutes after.

 

“I had a girlfriend many years ago; I fell in love with her.” He began.

 

Why is he talking about his girlfriend?

 

“It’s not your current girlfriend is it?” I said, he looked at me and nodded.

 

“She had blonde hair and fair skin. I remember the second day we met she asked if she was pretty or not. If I was to answer her right now, I’d say exactly what I said that day but with confidence.” He continued. He was looking at the sea.

 

“Where is she now?”

 

“Living happily with her current boyfriend.” He put his head down, he was obviously upset.

 

“Should you be happy for her then?”

 

Great one, Jessica. Way to go to hurt someone who looks hurts already. That’s how you cheer someone up.

 

He took a deep breath, “I can’t… I still love her even if I know it’s unfair on my girlfriend.” I saw a tear fall from his eyes. He must really love her.

 

“Well, how about you pretend she’s in my position – and say what your heart wants to say.” I suggested.

 

-

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“I want to hate you,” I began, “seeing you so happy with another person is exhausting and painful. I tried to erase you, erase my feelings for you but I couldn’t and can’t. I believed I would find love in Taeyeon but it’s even harder for me to breathe. The loneliness you created for me remains so I want to hate you.” I couldn’t speak anymore, I felt something in my throat – I wanted to cry but I can’t. Not in front of her, I can’t.

 

She pulled me closer to her and wrapped me in for a hug. Jessica, how did you become so oblivious to my feelings… if you knew I was talking about you, you wouldn’t do this… or would you?

 

I put my arms around her, if only time would stop.

 

“When she left me alone, I literally lived without any value. I couldn’t help but cry when I walked the dark streets. I don’t want us to separate, ever. The smallest smile from her brings me happiness. It always did, and always will but she doesn’t know.” I sobbed onto her shoulder.

 

Time, please stop. Please.

 

-

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I hugged him tighter, I don’t know what got into me – but his words tugged my heart. Maybe it’s because he felt familiar, if was as if he was speaking to me really but he wasn’t.

 

He slowly pulled away, but I didn’t want to let go.

 

He looked at me with bloodshot eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile but he turned away and walked towards the light house.

 

I followed him in shortly after.

 

-

 

I looked around the empty kitchen inside. Donghae had a bottle of beer in a hand. I looked up at him.

 

“Where did you get that from?” I asked.

 

He pointed to the bags on the table, “I didn’t steal them – they’re from my car but there’s no food and it’s late, we’re going to have to sleep here on an empty stomach.” He said as his stomach rumbled. He rubbed his nose in embarrassment.

 

“When was the last time you ate?” I asked.

 

“Yesterday lunch…”

 

“What? Didn’t you go home to eat?”

 

“No, I had things to do.”

 

I nodded. He still looked a bit upset. “Let’s go play in the water.” I said with excitement. “It’s better than drinking… that.” I pointed at the bottle of beer.

 

-

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I was walking towards the sea with Jessica. She stopped to pull up her jeans and then took off her shoes. She looked up at me and shook her head.

 

She knelt down again and rolled up my trousers for me. “I suggest you take off your jacket and shoes.” She ran into the water after.

 

I did as she said and went in with her.

 

-

 

We were drenched by the time we got out of the sea.

 

I then remembered, “We don’t have anything to change into…” I said.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows and a cold gust of wind swept her off her feet. I wasn’t expecting the situation and she fell onto me.

 

---

 

I'm surprised at over 1000 views, O.O.

 

Woooooooo! Haesica chapter, >DDDD. I actually didn't have this planned in my head but I was watching SJ's Hate U, Love U performance w/ english subs and it just came out.... But yeah, a Haesica chapter was well deserved >D

 

 

Who should make a comeback from High School?

- The Cho Siblings (Sunny/Kyuhyun) + Seohyun

- Eunhyuk (Hae's best friend)

- Tiffany (Sica's best friend)

- Sooyoung + Yuri


Post a comment w/ yor vote please!!!!!!!