Murderer

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I checked out of the hospital a day early and Gentleman MiMi escorted me out to the closest bus stop. He returned to the hospital when I spotted a familiar car.

 

It was Changmin’s car.

 

Of all people, why must it be him? And why was he even here? It was 10am, he should be working in the office right now.

 

He managed to spot me and drove in my direction. Stopping in front of me, he opened the passenger seat and told me to get in.

 

Closing the door behind me I secured my seatbelt and he began driving again.

 

“Don’t you have any luggage or bags with basic needs in?” He asked while glancing around at my clutch bag.

 

I shook my head, “No. I didn’t need it, and why are you here?”

 

“I was going to visit you since Donghae came back but seeing you leaving with just a small clutch bag, I guessed that you checked out already. I guess I’m right...” He said.

 

There was a minute of silence.

 

“I’m sorry…” I apologized. It was the least I could do to him but it being the way to break silence, no.

 

“Apology denied.”

 

“Why?” I asked, slightly annoyed that he denied my apology. Not that he didn’t have the right to, just that I wasn’t in the mood.

 

“You see, Taeyeon… you hurt me like Donghae has to you. I’m just not as stupid enough to forgive you what you did.” He said as he stopped at the red traffic light.

 

I sighed, “Why don’t I like you, Changmin? Why?”

 

“Because you’re blinded by Donghae…” He stated.

 

“So why doesn’t he like me?”

 

“Because he is blinded by Jessica…”

 

“So what about Jessica?”

 

“She is confused, not blinded.”

 

“Can I trust your words?”

 

“Nope, because I’m confused too.”

 

The car began moving again when the light turned green.

 

“So what about Jessica’s fiancé?” I’ve never seen her fiancé or heard her talk about him really. Or maybe Donghae mentioned him before but I didn’t listen, I don’t know.

 

“Oh, him? I don’t know. Jessica did tell me they changed the date of the wedding though, June 19th. The same day as yours, hallelujah! However, the main part of your wedding starts in the morning, and her one starts in the afternoon. How worrisome would it be if you both had it at the same time?”

 

I rolled my eyes at her having it on the same day as me, I don’t know whether she did it on purpose or not but it certainly bothered me. Did Donghae know about this?

 

“Are you feeling alive?” He asked.

 

“Yeah…” What a question, of course I’m feeling alive – I am alive! Maybe this is why I don’t like Changmin… I can’t understand his thoughts but then again, I understand Donghae too much – sometimes I’d rather not knowing anything than almost everything.

 

He took the opposite turn from my home and I looked at him, confused. “You took the wrong turn.”

 

“You’re going to work; I’m helping you right now. Jessica is my assistant and I’m here, so who will she assist?”

 

“No one…”

 

“No. She will have to assist Donghae because his assistant is right beside me. I’ve told you Taeyeon, I never make the wrong choices.”

 

“You made one wrong one though, liking me. That was a bad choice, makes you stupid really.”

 

“Yeah and look who’s talking? You spent 8 years doing what I’ve spent 1 year doing.”

 

 “So when are you going to forgive me? If you love me you would.” I

Said even though I knew I would sound pathetic but I couldn’t care less, I was pathetic anyway. Who would threaten their fiancé to marry them other than me?

 

“No, you practically killed 2 lives – what makes you think I will forgive you? It’s like you can’t actually forgive Donghae for sleeping with other girls and neglecting you, but you still love him. It is the same situation with me.”

 

“I didn’t mean to kill neither of them… I had no intentions…” I said, putting my head down.

 

“But you put the blame on someone else. Never get drunk again, Taeyeon. You got drunk two times in your life and look at where it got you.”

 

I kept my head down and closed my eyes only to remember the horrifying scene.

 

“Promise me you’ll keep it a secret.” I said.

 

He stayed quiet.

---

*wriggles eyebrows*  It was about time we had Taeyeon and Changmin's personal chat... =D

I've written the end of Chapter 30 and I'll be quiet but hmmmm, quite some saddening chapters maybe?

Oh, and comments please? No silent readers please since the story isn't going to go on forever.. I wanna know what you think!