Stop in the Name of Love pt. 2

Shut the Door after You!

''Let me get this straight.'' I said while taking a deep breath in before progressing ''You guys are dating?''I said and they both nodded. I felt like my head is going to fall off my body. Nichkhun was still holding me from behind to make sure that I won't black out again. While Chansung was standing in front of me fanning me with some piece of paper he found.Once again I found out more than I should, and once again I am in that awkward position

'' Sora-sshi...'' Nichkhun started shyly, and I knew what he was going to say.

''Don't worry guys, I won't tell anyone'' I said before Nichkhun could finish his sentence. Nice one Sora, once again you were too weak to be what everyone expects you to be. But one thing cannot be denied, these two are probably one of the cutest couples I've ever seen. I mean let’s be honest they are both very handsome men and it is only natural for them to make a perfect couple.

'Thank you Kang Sora-sshi'' Nichkhun said '' You can asks us anything in return ''he said with a wide smile.

''Can you pass me my bag?'' I asked him and he did as told. Where is it??? Oh it's here. My chocolate. They looked confused for a moment. ''I need to get my sugar levels back, sorry'' I said shyly they just laughed and nodded in understanding. '' I really think we need to go back to the set guys'' I said while finishing the last bite of my chocolate. They nodded in agreement and we moved back to the set. Everyone were already seated back in their positions, once we walked in everyone looked at us.

''Sorry, we wanted to guy buy some coffee so we asked Sora-sshi to go with us just in case we get lost'' Chansung said while sitting down. I nodded in agreement trying to look as normal as possible. 

''Then where's your coffee?'' Asked one of the members. His name was Junho if I remember correctly. Chansung was caught off guard; Junho looked at him already suspecting something.

''We drank it on our way here'' I said while getting comfortable in my seat. Junho looked at me, and you won't believe he smiled with a really heart warming smile, like congratulating me on the passed test.

''I still feel quite sad, that no one asked me to go for coffee'' Other member - Taecyeon said. 

''Sorry we will ask you other time'' Nichkhun said and I smiled at him.

After the interview was done, I could start breathing normally again. The interview went pretty smoothly, no other secrets appeared- thank you god. I was about to leave when I bumped into someone. I fell down on the ground, the person i crushed into also fell loud curse leaving his mouth.

''You really should start watching where you walk'' Said that person. What a jerk.

''I think I should say the same to you then'' I said. I looked at him. I have to admit he was good looking, it’s a shame that he is a complete jerk. He looked at me a bit shocked like he wasn't expecting me to talk back to him.

''Pardon?'' he said still confused.

''You said that I should watch where I am walking, but in reality it is only 50% of my fault, because you should have also watched around you'' I said while standing up and picking up my bag. 

''Leeteuk where the hell are you?'' I heard a familiar voice. ''SoSo'' It was the DIVA, I mean it was Heechul.

''Oh, DIVA what are you doing here?'' We have nicknames for each other. Of course hi is DIVA for obvious reasons, while I am SoSo for whatever the freaking reason is. The guy next to us now looked at us with questioning look in his face and I think Heechul noticed that.

''Oh yeah, Leeteuk this is SoSo, I meant Kang Sora. SoSo this is Leeteuk leader of SUJU'' So this rude jerk is in the same group as Diva. I nodded, cause I ain't saying anything nice to this jerk.'' So what are you doing here anyway?'' Heechul asked me to break the awkward silence that fell across.

''I just finished an interview'' I said and gave him a simple smile.

''Was it as interesting as my one?'' He said and winked. Leeteuk just stared at me saying nothing. Jerk!

''Trust me it was a hot one'' I said and winked back. Leeteuk raised his eyebrows a bit, but who cares he is still a big jerk that needs to learn some manners. Are all members in SUJU this rude, I mean at first DIVA and now this guy? I really should really stop meeting SUJU guys should I? At that moment someone interrupted us.

''Sora-sshi!!!'' It was Chansung, he stopped and greeted SUJU members before continuing'' We are heading to get some dinner with some other staff, would you like to come along?'' he said with a wide smile. Awwww why does he have to be so sweet. I noticed Heechul smiling weirdly, Oh wait. I started giving him facial expressions saying something similar to 'don't be a creep it's not like that'. Only if he knew... Oh yeah there is also the Leeteuk guy who is still looking grumpy and annoyed with his life.

''Sorry Chansung but I don't feel like going anywhere'' I said with a soft smile.

''Please'' He said with puppy eyes, okay now I see why Nichkhun fell for him this guy is so cute. I felt someones hand on my shoulder.

''Yeah, Sora-sshi you should join us'' It was Junho. Okay I'm not joking his smile just gave me shivers. 

''O..Okay'' I said with shaking voice, I heard DIVA chuckle. 

''I will see you other time then SoSo'' Heechul said while waving and dragging the jerk face away.

When we reached to the cafe I was seated in between the lovers, like seriously I feel like I am separating some romantic Korean drama characters, all those love stares. Junho was seated in front of me. 

''So Sora-sshi are enjoying your work?'' Junho started.

'' Yeah'' I said, he smiled. Like seriously his smiles keeps giving me shivers, is this even normal. I think I will need to see a doctor; maybe I have a cold or something.

''I hope we weren't that bad today'' said Wooyoung.

''No you were very well behaved'' I said and smiled.

''That's good'' He said and smiled back.

The evening was pretty nice, with no unexpected events or surprises. It was quite late, when Chansung suggested he will drive me back home, I agreed. Nichkhun was there as well. And let me tell you those two need to get married. Almost all the way Chansung's hand was resting on Nichkhun's knee. 

''So guys how did your started dating?'' I asked, they were a bit taken back because I was still a journalist. But I guess they felt that they can trust me.

''It was few month after we debuted'' Chansung said with a cheeky smile.

''So you been together for a long time now'' I said.

''Yep'' Nichkhun said ''but it only feels like it's been few months ''he said as he crossed his and Chansung's fingers.

''So who confessed first?'' I said with a mocking voice.

''I did'' Nichkhun said slowly raising his hand. '' He never gave me any hints so I was risking’’ he said and pouted.

''Well first of all I wanted to play it safe and trust me I gave him enough hints it just he would never notice them'' he said sarcasticly. Like seriously just get married already.

''Wow, I'm so jealous of you guys, can you stop being so sweet'' I said. They smiled.

''You should just start dating then'' Nichkhun said.

''No one wants me'' I said sarcastically.

''Do want us to set you up with someone?'' Chansung said still concentrated on road and driving.

''With who?''I said.

''What about Junho?'' Nichkhun said and smiled. '' You two looked nice tonight''

''Did you see how eager he was to drive her home?'' Chansung said.

''Yeah if not the sudden schedule who knows what might have happened'' He agreed. And there was I at the back of the car blushing and as red as tomato.

''Can you two stop'' I said while trying to cool myself down.

'' But we are only saying the truth that is based on real evidence'' Nichkhun said proudly and Chansung nodded in agreement. 

'' Sora-sshi?'' Chansung said.

''Yeah'' I answered.

'' Can you give me your number'' I nodded and typed my number into his phone and then did the same with Nichkhun's phone. ''One more question''

''uh?''

''If Junho asks for your number, am I allowed to give it to him?'' I knew it, this sneaky guy. I take back my words about him being nice he is definitely a devil inside.

''Yeah'' i said quietly, but I'm sure he heard it because both he and Nichkhun smiled widely.

I said goodbye and watched how their car disappeared. It was silent inside the house. Maybe Onew is still at the office? He always stays late if there is something unfinished. I was too lazy to turn on the light so I just went straight to my room but I tripped on something. Really, how many times am I going to fall today? Surprisingly it was my brother laying on the floor that I tripped over on.

''What the hell are you doing here?''I shouted.

''I tripped on the carpet and I am too tired to stand up'' he said. That actually doesn't surprise me. You see the clumsiness runs in our family. 

''Do you want me to help you/'' I said still laying on the ground.

''No, floor is actually really comfortable you know'' And I have to agree with him, after such a tiring day the floor seems like heaven. I sighed.

''So I met a guy today'' I said slowly.

''Let me guess, you like him?''

''I really don't know'' I said. Saying that I like a guy after only meeting him for few hours isn't right. Let's just say that he gives me shivers and sends electricity down my whole body. He is completely opposite to that jerk. Rude jerk. Leeteuk a.k.a the jerk. He should really learn some manners.

''That jerk.’’I said as my eyes started closing.

''Who is a jerk?'' Onew said surprised. Oh yeah we still on the ground by the way, I just don’t have any energy to move my body.

''Leeteuk..' I started but the sleep hit me before i could say anything else.