Idol or Idiot

Shut the Door after You!

''So, what are we going to do?'' he asked me with confused look in his yes.

''I have no idea, I'm journalist not detective you know.'' he raised his eyebrows.'' And besides he is your son not mine, you should have a plan''

'' Ya! You said you will help'' he screamed.

'' Can you stop screaming my hearing is fine!'' Why he is such an .''So you want to meet him right?'' I asked.

'' Yes, I want to meet him but his mom doesn't let me''

'' Hey she is not , I think she is doing good thing, look at you - that doesn't even know how to brush his hair without anyones help.'' He looked shocked'' But I will still help you, because you 'nicely' asked'' I pointed nicely.

'' So what should we do first?'' He asked exited.

''Try talking with his m...

''No!''He didn't let me to finish my sentence.''I don't want to talk with her, If i  see her i will  try to kill that !''

''See! That's why she doesn't let you to talk with your son because you are freaking idiot who needs to come back from his own world!''

''You know you are the only woman who say that, other woman die for me. What is wrong with you?'' He looked confused.

''Other woman are freaking blind, how can they like such an diva like you???'' I tried to keep in control'' Anyways let's continue. Since he is already 6 he should be in school already. Do you know what school he goes to?'' 

'' NO'' he said simply. I will freaking kill him.

'' How can you not know that???? Are you sure you are his father?'' I lost my control.

'' I didn't thought that was important'' I will kill him...

'' So how do you want me to find him?''

''I don't know'' He said in calm voice, how comes he is so calm. Control yourself Sora, don't kill that ...wait i have idea:

''Wait a minute, give me your phone'' i said.

''What for?''

''Just give me the freaking phone.'' i took his phone .

-Hello- That you god, he answered.

-Oppa, i need your help.

- What happened, are you ok?- he sounded worried.

- Yeah, it just i need to find someone.

- Why?

- For magazine, can you help with that, since you have few friends in police?

- Okay, who you need to find?

- Jung Juna, I need it as quickly as possible.- 

- Okay, i will try.

- Thank you, bye oppa.

- Ok.

'' Who was it? Your boyfriend?'' Heechul asked.

'' Older brother. I think he will be able to help with this. But now we should got to your ex wife or whatever she is.''

''I already said i..

''I don't freaking care what you want, Anyways we only gonna watch what she is doing we won't talk with her so shut up.''

After 45 minutes in front of Heechul's ex wife house:

 

''She haven't changed a bit'' Heechul said with small smile in his face while watching woman who was working in the garden. She had lovely face, she seemed nice. Long, Brown hair were freely moving with wind. He was watching all her movements so carefully, he looked like he doesn't want to miss any of her actions.

'' Do you still like her?'' I couldn't help myself and ask. He jumped like someone would haved just slaped him.

'' What? No! That , of course not'' He was really nervous.

'' Why did you broke up?''

'' Because of my job of course,. She hated it, she wanted me to be only simple man not idol. But I said no'' Finally I saw him in serious mode, He always tired to be diva but now he is just another human being. 

''Why? Why did you said no?''

''I like it..atention and fame. I am  Diva remember?'' He said with small sarcastic smile.

My phone vibrated it was message from Onew, it was information about Heechul's son.

'' I know where he goes, let's go!'' I said to Heechul who was watching his wife again.

 

In front of school.

''So what's now?'' he said.

'' Well you can't just go there first you should know what he likes and other stuff. I think we should talk with his teacher or maybe classmate?'' I suggested.

'' Ok . I will find his classmate and you should talk with his teacher then'' Is he kidding me?

'' Shouldn't it be other way around? You are his father you know.'' I gave him poker face.

''Yeah but you can say that you are making some kind of journalistic thing. Couldn't you?'' He smiled. I really want to hit him now. 

After asking millions of questions Jung Junas teacher gave me only small amount of information that i needed. I came back to the car Heechul wasn't there, after five minutes i got message from him saying to wait  for him near the school gates. He  ran into a car with a young boy?????

'Who is he?' I said.

' Park Ju shi' He said with a smile' He is Juna's classmate.'' He showed proud smile.

'Why is he here?'I asked

''You said we need to ask him some questions''

''Yes ask!!! Not to kidnap him! You are such an idiot!''

 

 

Next chapter preview:

''It's your fault!'' She slapped him again. I couldn't stop my tears.

''Please don't say that'' He begged.

''I hope you will die'' she screamed'' because of you my boy...