Stop in the Name of Love pt. 1

Shut the Door after You!

Sora POV.

''I want to quit this job'' I said while holding my question cards.

''Stop joking, it’s not that bad'' witch said.

''Can’t someone else do this? I am fine with only paper work. Really'' I started begging.

''Get your right and stop winging, other people would kill for this opportunity you know.'' I would sell my soul just to not do this. Okay, Sora let’s be strong how bad can it be. They are definitely not as bad as Heechul was. Common let’s do this. Fighting!

''Okay, I am ready'' I said and took deep breath in. I stood up and walked to the interview room. After few minutes the boy band arrived as well. They all looked nice and well mannered. I have to agree it was not that bad as I thought it will be. They were handsome as well.  And then one question changed the whole day’s story.

''This question is for Chansung from a fan'' I started with a smile.

''Chansung, there has been a lot of rumors that you are dating celebrity Liu Yan.'' I said, I gave him few second to show any kind of response.

''Yeah I’ve heard about that as well'' he said with a cheeky smile.

''Your fans are dying to know, are those rumors real or just another article'' Everything seemed fine, but no my stupid eyes had to spot how one member- Nichkhun automatically put his hand on Chansung’s knee. And even worse is that a quick smile appeared in his face.

''Saying that it’s true or not is not interesting isn’t it.  I prefer to tease people'' he said. Oh no no my eyes again. This time they spot that Nichkhun gave a slight squeeze to Chansung’s leg. No, I need to stop this. I will get myself into another trouble. Everything I have seen are just simple things so don't start analysis on them and making stupid conclusions. Okay?

''Thank you so far. Should we do a long break now?'' I never thought I will be ever so happy to hear manager’s voice. I thanked 2PM and stood up. I texted Heechul, you see me and diva became quite good friends. Then I went  to a shop and after buying some sweets to raise my sugar levels a bit and calm myself down I decided to find a place where no one would disturb me. Oh, yeah that place which I found before filming, It should be good. No one was around there; it was perfect for me, because workers don’t walk around there. What a happy mome...

''You such a tease'' I heard someone’s voice. It came from a small room. I walked closer.

''Are you jealous?'' Omo, it was Chansung’s voice. I know I shouldn’t go closer but that damn curiosity from hell. '' You know that there was nothing '' he said again. Their voices shut down, Wait what happened, did they got hurt? I opened a door a bit. But trust me they were far away from being dead. I would say they were very alive. Chansung was against the wall. And...and... Nichkhun was...kis...kissing him while holding his hands against the wall as well.

''What the !'' I said and blanked out.