Chapter 1: Beginning

Shut the Door after You!

Sora's Pov.

 

It's my first day at work, i'm really nervous! 
'Kang Sora?' someone said my name behind me. It was a tall women, about forty years old, with serious look on her face (she's definitely not the funny kind).
' Ne' I greeted her. 
' You are new, so I will show you our building and tell you main things that you need to know.' 
'Can I know your name?' I asked very carefully.
' My name is Park Nun Jo, You will work in the same section as me'
' Nice to meet you' I give her my hand, hoping she will do the same, but she looked at me with that scary look, and just started to walk in other direction:
'Follow me' she said.
She showed me all the sections, told all bosses names.
' Do you know, what our magazine is about ?' she asked.
' It's about secrets right?' I tried to guess. She just rolled her eyes, breathed in lot's of oxygen and started to talk:
' It's not only about ordinary secrets, it's about idol secrets. Our magazine is known by our stories and abilities to find out the most shocking celebrity secrets. No other magazines can know that much as we know.' she said with proud, than looked at me' Jezz you so stupid, you could at least google about the place you going to work for. I still can't believe that they hired you.'
The rest off the day wasn't good to, I tried to do something but that Nun Jo nagged all the things I wrote. 
 
 
*In home*
 
 
'I'm back' 
' Oh, you finally home' Onew's voice said.' how was the first day at work?'
'it would be good if not that !' he raised his eyebrow
'?
' There was a women who was supposed to help me today, but instead of helping she just nagged me!' I felt like I'm about to cry ' I don't want to go there tomorrow'.
I felt brothers hands hugging me.
' you dreamed about being a journalist from the childhood, and now you giving up because first day was hard?' I hugged him stronger.
' I'm not as strong as you are'. He looked in my eyes
' yes you're not' then cleaned my tears' you are stronger'. Those words made me smile.' You see you can smile, it's so late already I'm going sleep, you go to.
' Arasso'. When i was alone in my room, so many thought wouldn't leave my head and let me sleep.
 
 
*Morning*

 

 

After almost all night without sleep i finally were on my way to work. I drink about five cups off coffee, but it doesn't work at all. 
Somehow i walked to the elevator. i pressed 16 floor. 
' Ok,  Sora you will survive this, it's you job you wanted to do it. It doesn't matter if it's some lame gossip magazine, it will gain you experience. Than you will be able to work somewhere else, Fighting!' I stepped few steps towards my section.
' Hey you are new right?' someone touched my shoulder.
' yea' I said. That person was a male, tall  . His hair was red( like blood), eyes brown as chocolate. Oh My God he have the most adorable smile in the world.
' Nice to meet you my name is Lee Jong Suk, an you ?' 
' S..Sora..Kan..Kang Sora' i tried so say something but that cuteness just froze my whole body.
'Your name is really beautiful' he smiled again. Damn! My legs is about to melt.
' Thank you' i was trying to move my eyes from him, so they end up watching to the clock on the wall 'Oh , I'm late!' All my fangirling end up, and I started to run.
'Kang' I didn't heard the end off his sentence because i closed the sections door.
I tried to sneak to my desk
'You're late!' Damn it's that B***hs voice.
' I'm really sorry'.
'Second day at work and already letting yourself to be late.' she walked closer to me.' Well let's move on to your work. Yo should be jumping right now.' I looked at her confused.
' Huh?'.
' You will get your first interview'.
'But I want to write not t..'
'Nobody cares what you want!' I sighed.
' Whit who?' She smiled.
' That's better. Kim Heechul, he just come back from army. And your job is to find something interesting that others couldn't find, understand?' I nodded.' Say it!'.
' I understand'. She smiled again with that horse teeth smile, oh god I want to punch her. She walked closer and leaned to my ear and whispered:
' Soon, You will learn how to listen other people commands, and nobody will help you. So welcome to your living hell'. She put the creepy look on her face and walked away.
 
 

Preview of next chapter: 

 

 

 

'Ok! I will help you.' He smiled because of my answer.

'Thank you, Soso!'. Oh damn that nickname.

' I will help you, but first, two thing:

No.1 My name is Sora, not Soso. 

And No.2 Can I take off this ridiculous costume!!!!'

' Yes, yes Soso'

' Yah!!! Kim Heechul!'.

 

 

Authors word: 

Hello! It's first chapter of this story. 

It's short but only because it's beggining, so hope you will read it!

Are you waiting for Heechul in another chapter?!

I sure do!!!!!