The Diva vs The journalist

Shut the Door after You!

That woman is getting on my nerves who she thinks I am a SLAVE?! She made me to do buch of papers and now she wants me to talk with somekind of diva? And he couldn't even get his in this building so I need to go to his company biulding. It just the second day of my work and I am really thinking about quiting it already. 

After hour in front of SM building:

 

I have really bad feeling about this, the driver who drove me here said to stick close to him, what's the meaning of that? In front of the building was standing small groups of girls and few boys, some of them even had tents build up, others were screaming something I understand only few words such as: Oppa where are you? Exo. It's really enjoying . After 10 minutes off waiting we were aloud to go in. 

'Can I help you?' A tall man with blonde hair asked.

'I have a meeting with  Kim Heechul' I tried to fake a smile.

'You must be Kang Sora?' He said with sweet like honey voice.

' Yes I am' 

' Follow me then.' He showed the way. He stopped in front of big black doors.' He is waiting you there'  he showed to the door with his hand.

I breathed some air in and slowly opened the door. Inside there was a normal meeting room, big desk with many chairs. On one of the chairs in the table end was sitting man, he had cute face actually. I think he is Kim Heechul, he didn't notice me. I closed the door behind me and from the door sound he looked at me. His face turned sarcastic, I could see how his eyes scanned all my body.

' Helloooooooo' He said with happy voice.

' Nice to meet you my name is Kang Sora, I will interview you today' I sit near him.

' You don't need to introduce you I still won't remember it after 5 minutes' he sounded like spoiled kid.

' Then shall we start?' I asked, the sooner we star the sooner we can finish it.

' Of course darling.' he raised his eyebrow.

' Good' I took my Dictaphone and turned it on.' So how do you feel after getting back from army?'

' Vauu your questions are really boring' I raised my eyebrows, what he just said?!

' Sorry?'

' You should be, you wasting my time you know. Time is money darling.' his getting on my nerves.

' I am asking you what i have to.' I am trying to stay calm but that's not really working.

' You know what you need, you need to have more creativity. If you ask the same lame questions it will not be interesting for me to be here.' Stay calm Sora you can do this, he is just a ing DIVA who really wants to be hit by you, but you are stronger than that.

' Can we just do the interview with those questions that I prepared?' I tried to save my last bit off side which doesn't want to kill that .

' Can't you hear me, I don 't like those questions so change them or I won't do the interview.' I need only one more push to teach that bastard a lesson. ' Why are you even working this job, well maybe everyone these days can get this job' that's it!.

' Listen you brat! I don't give a what you like or not. If you are some kind of celebrity that doesn't mean you can say such things. And if you want to know no one cares is it interesting to you , that's you job so do it properly. You don't want to have an interview with me fine this , I'm done!!!' I throve in the air all the question sheets that  in my work gave to me. Damn I have never sweared so much in my life. That idiot was sitting there in shock. I just stud up turned around and left the room. Somehow I managed to find the exit from the building. When opened the exit door some girl started to scream but when they saw me they just said: oh never mind. And continued to write something. 

 

I didn't go back to work i just wanted some peace and quiet. So I went straight home. Thank god Onew was still at work, I don't know what I would have told him. I just went to my bed and I fell asleep really fast.

I woke up in the morning.

' I slept really long' I said to myself. I was really hesitating about go to work or not, but I give it a try. When I was in the work  no one said something to me, as always that old bag would give me lots of paper work. Before she walked away she said:

'You did god job with Heechul, he said would like to finish interview because you couldn't do it yesterday' I was shocked with that.

' Really?' 

' Yes why are you so surprised, you meeting him again this time somewhere far away from that SM building, to many other paparazzi.' I nodded. 'Car will wait you downstairs after 3 hours so you have to finish this papers first.' She said with colder that ice voice.

But I can't meet that idiot after all the things I said. 

After 3 hours:

 

I was driving with a driver  to a secret  location. It was a big house with big gates.

I was sitting in the big sitting room. When I heard annoying laugh. It was Heechul. He was talking with some kind of woman she was dressed up like a I won't lie. He saw me and whispered something to the girl in the ear she looked at me smiled and went somewhere.

'Hello again Soso' Soso? What the hell?

'Soso?' I asked he just smiled.

' Yeah your name' 

'My name isn't Soso it's Sora' I corrected him.

' It's the same' 

'No it's not!' I controlled myself. 'So you want to continue interview?'

'Of course, we didn't finish yesterday didn't we?' he smiled with really creepy smile.

' We didn't even started actually' I corrected him again.

' So let's begin today, would you like coffee or tea?' he asked

' No thank you.' 

' Ok , then let's start' 

' Unfortunately I don't have my question sheet I lost it yesterday remember?' 

' Well than ask what you want to ask, improvise!'  He raised his hands like a maestro who's ready to lead his orchestra.  

' Ok, so... Did something happened in time while you have been in army that changed your thinking in life?' he smiled:

' That's more like it'

After lots of many questions the last question popped in my head, I found the moment when he was let down his guard:

' Do you miss you kid?' that was just random question, i thought he would say that he doesn't  have kids, but he had lost his guard at that moment:

' Yes, I do' After realizing what he just said he opened his eyes widely.

' Did you just admitted that you have a kid?' 

' No, you just heard it wrongly!' He tried to deny.

'You know that I have everything in here' I said and showed him Dictaphone.

'I'm dead' he said and hit his head to the table.

' Boy or a girl ?'

' Why would you care?'

' Well since you already dead, you can tell me right?' he sadly nodded.

'Boy' he said slowly.

'How old is he?'

'6'

' And his name?

'Are you going to  write it?' he looked at me with sad face.

' No I promise no name'

' Jung Juna' 

'That's a beautiful name.' Heechul sat straight again, he was watching the ceilings.

' He lives with his mom. We broke up when he was 2 years old, since then i had never seen him or talked with him.' I felt loneliness in his voice.' His mom doesn't let me to meet him.'

'It must be hard for you'

'You have no idea how hard it is.' he looked at my eyes ' Soso..' damn that name!!!!

' It's Sora'

' Soso help me' What!!!

'?'

'Can you help me to meet my son?'

'Why me?'

'Because you hate me don't you?'

'Well yes but..'

'Perfect than you can help me!'

'I am not going to do that' he looked at me with a creepy eyes and just spilled all his coffee on my dress' what the hell?'

'Oh sorry my bad, I will find something for you to wear' he said quickly grabbed my hand and  left me in some kind of bedroom.'Stay here Soso, I will bring you some new clothes' He closed the door. After 20 minutes the door finally opened it was that girl which I saw with Heechul earlier.

'I brought you some clothes, give me your clothes I will wash them wait she was expecting me to dress in front of her.

'Can you turn around?'

'Sweetie as quickly you change as quickly i can wash you clothes and you can go home' she smiled. I quickly gave her my clothes and she just went from the room, I turned around to the bag with clothes she brought and when i opened the bag there was:

'I will kill him' It was nurse costume. I didn't have any other choice than just to wear it because i just gave my clothes to that girl, wait was it as his plan? I'm gonna kill that . I was walking in the house trying to find that idiot.

'As i Thought cosplay fits you' It was him.

' Ya you bastard!' Give me back my clothes!'

'Will you help me?'

'NO!'

'Than have a nice trip in you new style' he smiled.

'You idiot' he just stand there. After some time of standing I finally spoke:

'OK! I will help you. 'He smiled because of my answer.

'Thank you, Soso. Oh damn that nickname.

'I will help you, but first, two things:

No 1. My name is Sora, not Soso.

No 2. Can I take this ridiculous costume off and have my clothes back.?!

'Yes,yes Soso' he said cheerfully.

'Ya!!! Kim Heechul!

 

 

 

 

Next chapter preview:

'Why he is here?'I asked 

'You said we need to ask him some questions'

'Yes ask!!! not to kidnap him! You ares such an idiot