Stay...

Shut the Door after You!

After long session of screaming on Heechul, I finally sat down on the chair and i spoke:

''Tomorrow, let's go back to his school.''He looked at me.''Let's find your son, and talk with him.''

''But, what if...''

''I am not that smart when it comes to things like this, ok?'' He looked sad, but it was truth.''Just tell him everything, hug him. Be his father at least for a day. Then after meeting your son, we will go to his mother and you will talk with her. And I don't care if you don't like it, that's your problem'' Finally, he stepped down from his diva world.

''Ok'' He said.

''And after all this don't forget to give me pretty damn good interview'' I said with a smile. Because of him I keep missing really important work. He showed me really big smile.''I'm going home. We will meet tomorrow, sleep well'' That was my last words for him.

At home:

''So why did you needed information about small kid?'' Onew asked.

''Don't even ask!'' 

''But, I want to know'' He acted like 5 year old.

''Secret!'' He walked to me, looked at my eyes for about 5 minutes, and then said:

''You know i am your older brother, and that i am here to help you?''

''Are you drunk?''I asked.

''What? No! I just felt like saying that...''I didn't let him to finish his sentence and I just hugged him. I don't know why but I feel really sad. He tapped my head.

''Thank you'' My voice sounded so bad, but I couldn't do anything about it. When I was in my room, I felt like being hit by a train, It's not that I felt pain, but it just that feeling. Tomorrow I will have to help Heechul. But who is going to help me? Life is way different then I was expecting, I wasn't planning it like this, I dreamed to have job that I like, nice boss, friends. But so far my life is completely opposite as I was expecting...

In the morning:

''You look bad'' Heechul said with sarcastic tone.

''My head hurts'' 

''Do you want some medicine?'' You won't believe but he actually sounded worried.

''No thanks, I'm fine''.

We were waiting in the car, near the park where Juna's school comes at the lunchtime.  After hour of waiting we finally saw him. Juna was really pretty boy. He had big eyes, nice black hair.

''He is really cute you know'' I said to Heechul.

''Of course he is, he is my son'' He smiled with proud smile. 

''We need to gain some time, for you to talk with him'' I watched the teacher and said ''I will get you some time''

I was talking with the teacher, pretending that I came yesterday and today because I am actually searching school for my daughter. Teacher was really annoying, I think she is one of those people who can talk all day. I was keeping an eye on Heechul who was talking with his son behind teachers back. I saw him smiling, his son hugged him. I even saw tears falling from his eyes. Maybe he is a dive but hi still is a human... It was time to go, but my heart just couldn't separate them. But i had to, teacher finally stopped talking and the lunchtime was over, I ran to Heechul.

''We have to go'' I said while trying to take his hand.

''One more minute... ''He saw my eyes, and then he understood that there is no more time, he turned to his son'' Juna look at daddy, we will meet again ok? But now dad have to go''

''Please, don't go'' Juna said, while crying. 

'' Juna what is going on?'' I heard teacher.

'' He fell over and my husband is trying to help him'' I tired to make up something reasonable.''Honey it's ok now his teacher is here, let's go.'' I took his hand and with all my force took him to the car. I started the car, I was driving the car, because I don't trust Heechul now.

''I left him again'' He said while looking at  his hands.

''No, you didn't, this time you had to go'' I said.

''But i had choice last time, and I left him. I was even trying to get them back.'' I stopped the car.

''But now you want them back, you changed'' I took his face into my hands.

''But it's to late now''

''It's never to late'' With my last word, Heechul's phone ringed, I let him answer.

''What?'' He screamed, suddenly he started to cry. ''I'm coming''

''What happened?''

''Juna is in the hospital, let's go'' I was driving as fast as I can.''Faster Soso we need to be there as fast as we can'' he was screaming.

In the hospital:

We were running to Juna's room. Heechul lost his mind. We saw Juna's mom, she hugging herself while sitting on the chair, when she saw Heechul she stood up walked to him and slapped him with all her strength. 

''How dare you? Show up after so much time and going to my son? You gives you that right?'' She asked. 

''What happened?'' He could only ask.

''He was trying to go after you, and he ran into the street and the car hit him...' Her voice broke.''Because of you....he is dying.'' She said. I couldn't stop myself, tears started to fell like rain. It was my plan to go to his school. If not me, he wouldn't.

''It's your fault!'' She slapped him again. I couldn't stop my tears.

''Please don't say that'' He begged.

''I hope you will die'' she screamed'' because of you my boy...'' She was hitting him, he hugged her.

''I just wanted to see him, I just wanted to be his father at least for a day.'' I saw him hugging her even more.

''You only needed to come to me and say that'' She said.

''I thought you hate me'' he admitted

.''I do, and now I hate even more.''

I wasn't able to talk, i don't fell like i have the right to do it. 

''Jung Juna's family?'' Doctor came to us.

''Yes'' they both said.

''We have good new, your son is fine. Only few bones broke, he is now after surgery so he will be .for 3 more hours. You can go and rest now.'' Doctor smiled and walked away.

I understood that it's time for me to go. Heechul looked at me and smiled, I nodded and walked away. Everything is ok now. Juna is safe, and I am sure that Juna's mom will change her mind about Heechul. Even the day became prettier, it started with painful head and now i feel relaxed and happy.

( I have suggestion about music in the background for this place it's your choice listen to it or not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzudGPIGlDk&list=PL84D15A9D645C2AB0) 

I really don't want to cook today, I will just buy something. It's not that I'm hungry but I know that my silly older brother will be hungry so i have to buy at least something for him. The only thin I wants is shower and my bed. I will have to wake up early again, because my interview dates are done, that means back to office. I hope i won't hit that witch. 

At the home:

''Oppa, are you here?''I asked when I came into the sitting room. He was there, sleeping on the couch with his laptop open. ''You need to know when to finish work you know?'' I asked him. I put blanked on him. Turned off his computer, and i left food on the table with a small note on it saying :''Idiot! Go to your room :D''. 

After shower i jumped on my bed. Finally...sleep. I deserve it.

At work:

You won't believe it, but my boss actually got interview! But how? I haven't even started ...Suddenlly my phone ranged, it was unknown:

''Hello?''

''Your welcome'' It was Heechul. 

''It was you who sent interview?''I asked.

''Of course Soso. That was my gift for help. I have to go now, you know being beautiful makes you so busy''

''Diva!''I said with a smile.

''Are you done talking with your phone during your work?''That again.

''I'm sorry''

''Since your first interview was not bad, I decided to give you another interview'' Not again!!!!!!!!!!!

''I don't think that I am ready to do more interviews.''I tried to escape from doing interview.

''You don't decide that'' She was angry.''This time you are going to interview Kpop boy band 2PM'' Oh nice this time more that one, I think I'm going to dieeeee!

 

 

Preview:

''I think he likes you '' I smiled 

''I think iiii like him'' I said ''You know you are my brother, you should help me''

''I am not a love doctor you know!'' He said.

 

 

Are you ready for 2PM? An who is the person that Kang Sora likes? Guess.