The Chase

Stalking Mr. Bubble Tea ♥_♥

(A/N: Sorry for the long time no update status of mine. I was down with a flu for a number of days and here I am! :> Please do not expect much of this chapter. XD)

 

***

-Ji Min's POV-

I was looking on the floor while I was walking with Hwe Ji because it was really unusual for the demure nerd to be  walking this school with the MOST OUTSTANDING STUDENT of Seoul National High School. Hearing whispers from left to right.

 

Why is Hwe Ji with her? Ugghh that girl is a LEECH I tell you?!

 

Oh! the NERD. and Hwe Ji. Wait what?! It can't be?! 

 

Hwe Ji, our princess is with a nerd? We must take her away from the crazies coming from that nerd!

 

How I hate being myself. Hwe Ji suddenly stopped at her tracks. Her face wasn't that bright anymore. She was going to say something. I can sense it.

 

"All of you, please stop.", she was serious

 

"I'm not some Goddess here in this school to be praised and for my friend here to be insulted. So please just stop it.", those were the words that came out of before taking my wrist and leaving the scene.

 

I was dumbfounded by the thing she had done but it was really a normal act for her because she always wanted to protect the ones who are being bullied. She looked at me and said,

"Don't worry about them. They're just jealous of your smarts."

She was smiling brightly with her eyes shaped like crescents. Entering the cafeteria was kind of .. uuggghh. Stares and glares were surrounding my peripheral vision. I only looked down to not cause any trouble. I just realized something. I was only carrying my camera ..... I LEFT MY BAG. TT^TT. How stupid of you Park Ji Min. Hwe Ji and I were about to sit down but I told her the situation.

"Ohhhh. Okay. It's fine. Go get your bag there might be something important in there and it might get stolen. keke~ go now ppali ppali~! ^^", she said

"Ahhh.. Kamsahamnida Hwe Ji ssi. I'll be back in a minute",I replied. Actually not exactly a minute. I think it will take me 10 minutes because I'm not much of a runner ._.

 

Well here goes. Legs don't fail me now.

***

 

-Sehun's POV-

My angel was alone. Oh~ How I want to sit with her. It was all because of that glasses-girl that my angel is all alone now. Back to reality, I was quietly eating my lunch while the twins were still surrounded with girls. Some from those girls were already fangirling over me.

 

"Ohmygosh! OHMYGOSH! Oppa alert everyone. We have a new boy on the radar. He's reaaaaaaaaally cute and his mine~! Kyaaaaaa~"

 

"Anii! >< He's mine for crying out loud, right opppa?"

 

"NO! HE'S MINE!"

 

I saw Youngmin mouthing something. I can't quite make it up.

 

'RUN as in NOW'

 

Run? Run? Why? 0.0 It occured to me when a girl behind hugged me and called me OPPA. Now is the part where I run!! I made my way out of the cafeteria running. Youngmin was right. The girls were chasing me like crazy. Is this how Seoul National High School girls act?! Dude you've got to be kidding me.

 

***

-Third Person's POV-

 

Sehun was relentlessly running still hearing some screams from the girls. 

 

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa~! Wait for me huh?"

 

"I want a kiss oppa~! Ye Jin aaahh wants a kiss~!"

 

He didn't know where to turn since he was new. His only hope was to pass by his classroom or see someone from class. As he was running he noticed something. There it was! The classroom. It was at the other side of the building. Sehun was a bit relieved but he needed to outrun the girls. He ran faster and faster to outrun them. Luckily, he only heard muffling sounds of the spazzing girls. He entered the classroom exhausted and panting. He raised up his head to see a girl with glasses. She looked at him weirdly for she didn't know what was going on.

 

'Glasses-girl', Sehun thought

 

'Mr. Bubble Tea! 0.0', Ji Min thought

 

***

END OF CHAPTER.

 

(A/N: Ji Min and Mr. Bubble Tea met personally. What will happen? Find out on the next chapter ;)

I know it wasn't the chapter you were hoping for but here you go. I'll try to write a better one. FIGHTING!  ^^)