Monday Mayhem

Stalking Mr. Bubble Tea ♥_♥
-Ji Min's POV-
 
Uggghhh... Once again MONDAY has arrived. How I hate this day. Everytime I go to school at Mondays, I always end up looking ZOMBIE. To be exact, the ones from the Walking Dead. yeahh somewhat like that. ]
 
 
 
I just woke up and did my usual routines whatsoever but something unusual stops me at my tracks. I looked out of the window and a boy caught my eye. It was Mr. Bubble Tea. He was wearing the same uniform we have in school. So... That means, HE'S MY SCHOOLMATE!! Uwaaaahhh! Gotta hurry! Ppali! Ppali! 
I was in a rush that I slipped  on the floor and bumped my head *ouch* Aigoooo! Ji Min! Calm down. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
As she was getting out of her house, the boy she liked or Mr. Bubble Tea was again with the red-headed boy.
 
 
She hid beside a bush and watched as the two boys passed her by. She wasn't aware that the gate of the house that was behind her is now open and a girl with waist-length hair came out.
 
 
"Ji Min what are you doing behind the bushes?" asked the girl who went out of the big house.
 
 
As if strucked by lightning the girl was now too hidden in the bushes. The two boys were surprised by the sudden loud voice and turned around only to find no one. They shrugged and continued walking.
 
 
"Ugh, why do you have to be so loud?!",exclaimed Ji Min
 
 
"And why do you have to be hiding in the bushes in the morning? Is it your new routine JiMinie?",asked Ara.
 
 
Lee Ara aka Ji Min's BFF. They've been bestfriends since forever. They cannot be separated no matter what you do. True friends and somewhat already sisters.
 
 
They stood up and brushed off the leaves in their skirt. Ji Min started walking towards school but Ara screamed after her, "You haven't answered my question why were you hiding in the bushes?!"
 
 
"Why do I feel like you're voice is always on speaker mode?" Ji Min said and shook her head.
 
 
"I'm sorry JiMinie." Ara said with a pout, her bestfriend sighed and they decided to walk together to school.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
-Ara's POV-
 
 
(Hello everyone my name is Lee Ara and I'm so glad the author gave me a chance for a POV! I'm half korean and Filipino by the way and my parents are always overseas. We're rich but I'm always lonely which is why I thank the heavens for sending Ji Min down to earth! She's like my sister!
 
Okay, I'm done with the introduction ^_^.)
 
 
We were almost at school when we once again spotted the two boys. I saw Ji Min's eyes widen when the tall guy looked at our direction. Ji Min quickly hid behind me. Hmm... this is very fishy!
 
 
When the two guys walked away I grabbed Ji Min towards the school garden the place where we usually spend our free time and since we have 30 minutes to spare before classes start I decided to finally interrogate her.
 
 
"Why are you acting so weird today?" I asked her once we reached the garden.
 
 
"Eh?" Is what she just said. Ugh this girl must be in a daze. I repeated my question.
 
 
"You never hide anything from me Ji Min so spit it out", I said with a slight intonation.
 
 
"Ahhh.. Ehhh.. Uhmm..",murmured Ji Min
 
 
The bell rang signing us to go to our designated classes.
 
 
"WELL. Errrrm gotta go!", said Ji Min
 
 
She's one of a nutshell this morning. I guess I'm gonna investigate if I want to get my answer. *evil laugh*. Investigator Ara is on the case.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
-Ji Min's POV-
 
 
Pheeeewww.. That was close. Thank God, I was saved by the bell. I musn't let anyone know even the only bestfriend I have. She might think of me as a weirdo.
 
 
I ran into my classroom, straight to my desk and I sat and ducked my head quietly with a hint of heavy breathing 
 
 
Mr. Ahn entered the room and the class instantly came in order.
 
 
"Good Morning class. Today we have a transferee. Please introduce yourself Mr. Oh."- Mr. Ahn
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Oh Sehun. Please take care of me",said the new boy
 
 
I heard the girls squealing so I can't help but look at the new guy. MR. BUBBLE TEA! and the worse was to come.
 
 
"You may sit next to Ms. Park. The girl next to the window at the 3rd row. So class, let us now begin"-Mr. Ahn
 
 
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO HAPPEN? 0.0
 
 
`End of Chapter 1
 
So what do you think about the first chap? Hope to get more comments and as usual feel free to put your opinions down below. :">
 
 
 
HERE'S SEHUN FOR YOU ^-^