Competition Day (part 1)

Stalking Mr. Bubble Tea ♥_♥

Days morphed one by one. Without realizing, it was already Friday, the day of Ji Min's competition. She was walking in the hallways to look for Hwe Ji. Her footsteps were light and careful. As her eyes were wondering, it landed on a boy walking in the opposite direction. It was none other than Oh Sehun.

 

-Ji Min's POV-

I received a text message earlier this morning. It was from Hwe Ji saying that we will exactly leave at an hour and a half. There's only one catch, she didn't tell me her location. Pfffffftttt. As you know this school is humongous! I might go bonkers if I don't find her in an hour and a half. I was looking in all directions to find Hwe Ji's whereabouts. It was also a bright day so I wanted to appreciate the warm light of the sun passing through the glass windows of the first year building. After some moment, I looked straight to the direction where I was going because I might trip or bump into something. Incoming! Incoming! Oh Sehun! 0.0 *Eotteokhae?!*, this word kept repeating in my mind. Please do not pay attention to me >< I changed the route of my footsteps. I ducked my head down and went to the nearest right turn I can take. I let out a sigh, "What a relief.", I blurted out.

"What's a relief?, a familiar voice asked. I was kind of startled by his sudden interruption. I look up to see the older twin, Youngmin.

"Oh! It's you Youngmin!", I said.

"I'm sorry did I scare you?",he asked with concerned eyes.

"Heavens no. Scare is not the term.",I let out a small laugh. He started smiling.

"And by the way it's nothing", I said.

"Aren't you going to class?", he suddenly asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? You're already 10 minutes late for Ms. Song's class. To answer that question of yours, I won't be attending classes because today's the day of the Photography Competition.", his face reddened a bit when I said the part that he was late. How... Cute?. But my Sehun is still the best. :3

"O-ohhh. Thanks for reminding and Good Luck! Fighting! See you again some time.", he shouted while running to the classroom on the opposite side of this building.

I was quite glad that someone wished me luck except for my mom, dad and of course Ara, my best friend/sister/mother HAHA XD

****

After 15 minutes or so, Ji Min luckily found Hwe Ji. She was actually waiting outside at the school's garden. They immediately left the school and prepared their minds for the competition. For Ji Min, who is at the back of the van, fell asleep with happy thoughts of her Mr. Bubble Tea... 

****

-Hwe Ji's POV-

It didn't take us that long to arrive at our destination but a certain someone fell asleep during the ride, it was Ji Min. She was smiling a bit while she was sleeping. Having dreams about someone eyyy Ji Min? Keke~ I didn't want to ruin her dreams but I have to.

"Ji Min~ we're here~ time to wake up~", I whispered in her ears. She mumbled some words. I lightly shook her by the shoulders. She woke up and pushed her glasses up.

"We have 30 minutes before the competition. Want to eat something?", I asked her as we were exiting the car.

"No thanks... I'm not really that hungry.", she said while looking at the ground.

Someone came from behind and tapped our shoulders. We looked back only to see Myungsoo sunbae.

"Can't help but to hear your conversation. Come I'll treat you both to lunch.", he smiled.

"You don't need to sunbaenim.",Ji Min said but something was off. Her stomach growled. Kekeke~

"I insist. It's bad to not obey you sunbae. Haha. Anyway kaja?",he grabbed my wrist and I grabbed Ji Min's. My face was burning as he did that

 

and actually to tell you(reader).... He's been a person of interest for me. 

****

-end of chapter-

(a/n: So how was the chapter? Please put your comments down below and suggestions at my wall. Please do continue reading Stalking Mr. Bubble Tea because the next chapter may be interesting. Keke~  more to come. ^^ more subs please?? HAHA. XD this author's dream is to have more subs. Wait for the next update! :3)