Oh Sehun.

Stalking Mr. Bubble Tea ♥_♥
 
-Sehun's POV-
Before I say anything, HI READER! :P The name's Oh Sehun. 16 years of age and of course a HANDSOME LAD. 
 
( A/N: Of course you are Sehunnie. :">)
 
Sehun: Thank You Author-nim. :)
 
**
 
My first day in this school. Class 1-A a.k.a my new class. Pssshh. There's not even a single student here that I know and can talk to. Makes me feel weird because I'd be usually hanging out with my hyungs in my last school. If it wasn't for my STUPID...! Ugggghh. It really stresses me out. Wanna know how I ended up here? It goes somehow like this. 
 
 
*Flashback*
"Sehun-ahh", I heard my mom's shout from the kitchen. 
I didn't even bother to reply to my mother. For God's Sake please let me sleep! Aiissshhh. I was still having a comfy time with my dear bed until the sound of a creaking door interrupted it. Rae In, our maid, appeared. 
 
"Master Sehun, you're mother wants you to go downstairs IMMEDIATELY for you have something to discuss about.", she said with a polite tone while emphasizing the word IMMEDIATELY
 
"Really?!", I said with an annoyed tone. I was really in need of sleep. Uggghh. 
 
"P-p-please do-o not be angry Master Se-sehun.", she was stuttering. I could tell that she was scared. 
 
"Just tell her 'Fine'. I'll be down there in 15 minutes.", I said with a calm voice to reduce her fright. 
 
"I'll take my leave now Master Sehun.", she said and made her way out of my room
 
-After 15 mins. of preparing
 
I came down with a poker face. They really don't know how irritated I am just to see their faces. 
 
"Oh Sehun! I'm in the kitchen.", I heard my mom say. I entered the kitchen to see my mom cooking. What a rare sight. 
"What's the situation that woke me up from my enchanting slumber?", a slight intonation was added to my sentence. 
 
"Eat first before rudely asking your mom.", she was still as serious as ever. 
 
"Fine.", I plainly said. 
 
I remember the last time my mom cooked. It was 2nd grade of Elementary. To be honest, I missed it. She suddenly interrupted my little moment. 
 
"Your dad wants you to transfer to Seoul National High School.", she was still focused in eating
 
"MWORAGO?! (What)", my voice turned the house upside down.
 
"He wants a high-standard school that will suit the future heir of our company", my mom said
 
"What if I don't want to take over his company?" I asked.
 
"He expects you to be the best son he's ever had so just fulfill your father's wishes, Sehun.", she said with a monotoned voice
 
"Okay, mom. But I swear this will be the last time I'll be ever doing him a favor.", I said with a sigh
 
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
I entered class and introduced myself. I can see some girls already squealing but there was this girl who only looked at me with wide eyes and quickly ducked her head. I just shrugged it off. I guess she'll be my seatmate for the rest of the class since Mr. Ahn assigned me to sit next to her.
 
 
**
 
The class was suddenly interrupted.
 
"Excuse me Mr. Ahn. May I excuse one of your students?"
 
**
 
(A/N: A SOMEONE. Who could that be? HAHA. XD Please put your comments and suggestions down below to make this a better fanfic. ^^)